~*Doh Dil Aise Milenge*~

slodkagila thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Hi friends,😊

Its been 1 year since SV2 track πŸ˜‰& i'm posting my 200th post in this forum.πŸ˜‰

So Lets rewind back to the most beautifully penned track of DABH.😳😊
Personally this is my most favourite one so far.πŸ˜‰ It is the track which made me realise SURYA's priceless love.πŸ˜› (The BG is my favourite song😳)

❀️Doh Dil Aise Milenge❀️

Salute to the actors, director, cv's & entire dabh teamπŸ‘

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

slodkagila thumbnail
Special dedication to those who love SURYA & who have missed this track earlierπŸ˜‰

EnjoyπŸ₯³

Edited by shbhn3 - 11 years ago
nitish95 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
really that track was too good.
farhana874 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hey Shobhana congrats on becoming a senior member!πŸ˜ƒ

And fab choice to celebrate it with this post!
Thanks a lot!
Beautifully edited pics!
Edited by farhana874 - 11 years ago
HalleNJ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
shobiii! thanks for the lovely post!! and for the superb song selection πŸ‘πŸΌ

I've been saying this many times like a broken record, and still going to say it again...I loved SV2 track so muchhh, I fell in love with this show because of this track only...the climax was tooo good!

forgot to congratulate you shobi, got too involved with the song and SV2 πŸ˜†...congrats for becoming a senior member...keep posting πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by niruba - 11 years ago
slodkagila thumbnail
Originally posted by: niruba

shobiii! thanks for the lovely post!! and for the superb song selection πŸ‘πŸΌ

I've been saying this many times like a broken tape recorder, and still going to say it again...I loved SV2 track so muchhh, I fell in love with this show because of this track only...the climax was tooo good!

ME too .πŸ˜‰ Niruba di. Initially i didn't see this track. When i was surfing for chavi engagement song i got this track πŸ˜‰& watched fully😊. Once again i'm watching this track right now.😳 I became addicted to this serial only becoz of this track. πŸ˜›
HalleNJ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Shobi, I don't know how many times I watched it ready πŸ˜† my mum always says...'.you can hide hatred but not love'...so true for this track...you know shobi im not too fond of love track in movies or serial, I really don't know how I accepted Surya πŸ˜† 

hunnybunch thumbnail
awww! memories!!!!

It still breaks my heart into pieces, watching those scenes.
slodkagila thumbnail
Originally posted by: niruba

Shobi, I don't know how many times I watched it ready πŸ˜† my mum always says...'.you can hide hatred but not love'...so true for this track...you know shobi im not too fond of love track in movies or serial, I really don't know how I accepted Surya πŸ˜† 

Me too. don't watch much. I never watch serials for a long time (more than 2 weeks) this is my patience level.

But this story is somewhat unique trying to incorporate modern day values within the traditional systemπŸ˜‰.

The reason for many of the girls liking this story is may be the reason that somewhere deep in our heart have an yearning for a supporting partner like suraj
as most of the girls in this generation dream to achieve something or the otherπŸ˜›
thala thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

thank you so much shobi
wonderful wonderful pics