A New Os : **Happy 1st Anniversary KaJen**

KaJen_Ki_Mamta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
One Shot : **Happy 1st Anniversary KaJen**
---------

" Happy anniversary Darling "
" Hello? " Karan said through the phone.
" hello.. Karan kab tak ghar arahe ho? it's almost 12 " jennifer said annoyed from the other end " Jenn? It's gonna be twleve so what's the big deal? I shoot for like 3 am somtimes " he said coolly " You remember what is it today.. don't you? " she said scrunching her brows
" What? I don't know . What's on 9th april? " he said counting.
" You know what? Go to hell ! Bye " she said
Before he could say a word , she cut the call.
It was their 1st anniversary and she had taken an early leave from her shoot, she camehome in excitement and started decorating the place. The place was decorated magnificantly by her. She was so happy , but her happiness had vanished in a minute when she had called him, and he had told that he didn't remember what it is today.
She sat on the bed crying , she felt like killing karan.
" I don't remember what day is it today " she mimicked him
Humph! She sat on the bed annoyed .
*Ding Dong *
The bell rung .
" Agaya hoga ghar poochne ki mujhe kya hua hai ! Huh ! I hate u so much karan " saying so she stood up and went towards the door . She was wearing a dress that came up to her mid thighs. She went towards the door and opened the door and saw him in a coat hiding something behind his back . And she turned away going inside again. " Huh! " she said and went towards her room
He stood there grinning to himself. He kept the small bouquet of fresh red roses he had brought for her on the couch.
" You can put all these flowers here " he said and a number of workers came with heavy bouquets and placed them all over the living room
" thankyou" he said and paid them.
He locked the door after the workers had left and loosened his tie and threw it on the couch , picked up the small bouquet and wentinside the room. He there saw her about to change her clothes he grinned and stood at the door ,she was about to unzip her dress when she felt someone looking at her and she turned around to see him. Again hiding sumthng behind his back " Karan .. What are you doing here? " she said frowning " I'm watching my wife dress up " he said grinning
She scowled at his comment
" You don't have the right to . " she said aboutto leave when he pulled her closer from the free hand and she landed on his chest
" Miss jennifer singh Grover. I have every righton you.. " he whispered huskilly She shivered by his touch and tried to escape when the lights turned offand dim golden lights started shining She was confused as heheld her eyes and took her outside the loungeand the planting a kisson her cheek he removed his hand and claped two times and the lights flashed open.
She was stunned to see the view , the whole lounge was covered with large bouquets of roses , with a huge cute cake placed in the mid table, which had a couple dancing coupleon top. And he held her from back and kept his chin on her shoulder, and placed a kiss onher shoulder clossing his eyes . She smiled wide as he gave her the small bouquethe washolding. She smiled and kissed the flowers " Lucky roses " he whispered
And she smiled and turned towards him smacking her lips on his rosy oes and kissing him hard. He pushed herinto him and kept kissimg her , after sometime they parted and he kissed on both her cheeks " You remembered our ammiversary, didnt you? "
she said kissing his cheek
" How can I forget our first anniversary sweetheart " he said and she kissed him again and he cut the cake and made her eat . She smiled becoz it was a chocolate cake, her favourite one. She ate the piece with his hands.
He saw his angel happily eating the cake like alittle child , so engrossed in the cake there was chocolate all over her lips when shr finished he drew closer and pushed her into him and licked the chocolate off her lips and kissed her hunhrilly . They kept kissing and after sometime parted panting in pleasure
" happy anniversary darling " he whispered smiling
" same to you .. I love you" she said
" i love you too "
And that was what we call a kajenlicious anniversary!

- Princess 😊 and Angel 😊

p.s : this os is written by my sister Hezal.. Posted by ME..
HOPE U ALL LIKE IT
like and comments r welcomed.. 😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mee2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Beautiful Deary...
Amazin work by ur sis...
Tell her 2 write more such OSz on KaJen...
KaJen_Ki_Mamta thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Mith-

Beautiful Deary...
Amazin work by ur sis...
Tell her 2 write more such OSz on KaJen...

ya sure dear
tysm for liking dis os
KaJen_Ki_Mamta thumbnail

tysm dear
am glad u like d os..
sochona thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
aww, so sweet.loved it.😊
Sanju_ thumbnail