Dil Ki Nazar se Khoobsurat
Dil Ki Nazar se Khoobsurat

PrincessBoo Vs. 'Beasts' (Page 2)

nb.neha IF-Rockerz
nb.neha
nb.neha

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 4:23am | IP Logged
How can u call madhav selfish??
Tell me one incidence in the entire episode where madhav has duped aardhya into marriage??????
Rahul manipulated aru n made her call madhav sayin she's willing to marru ehsaas n not rahul. N then rahul n dadi told madhav they hv handled bharti n she too is fine with the marriage. In all this where did mafhav acted selfish??
N i would even call rahul selfish. He would not hv been ehsaas forever n ghis would hurt aru when she wud hv a partner who aint ehsaas n on top of that is a total opposite to him
We cannot forget that aru loves n loves only ehsaas niether rahul nor madhav. N ehsaas is her dream man. Reality bein ehsaas is a name n the face behind him is madhav.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

abeer_19980408princessgloryspdp

silla IF-Rockerz
silla
silla

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 4:30am | IP Logged
I totally agreee with u feeling bad for aradhya :(((((((((((( i mean girl there are no  feelings of girls was madhav that much baby that he dint evn bother to ask aradhya once and marry wth her chee all family have cheated her ...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

spdp

sweety71 IF-Dazzler
sweety71
sweety71

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 7:57am | IP Logged
Nice post

spdp

navya19 IF-Stunnerz
navya19
navya19

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 8:10am | IP Logged
Wow awesome post Shaina very well written Tongue
I completely agree with U :
the main Culprit here is Dadi & never expected her to act this selfish...U r making to individuals enter a beautiful & sacred relation called Marriage & this for lifetime & any relation should start with truth & not mere betrayal very disappointed with dadi who only thought about her grand-kid &   not even once thought about Aaru or Rahul...especially Aaru Unhappy
Then Rahul is also at complete fault when U came to clarify this whole ehsaas issue mention clearly to Aaru " I am not Ehsaas & the real ehsaas is Madhav "why so much of manipulation in words.Confused

And agree no one thought to talk to Aaru's parents..how can U do this dulha swap without anyone knowing...what is the after math of this marriage??????

And any guy/gal will not be able to continue in this relation in real but in daily soaps everything is possible

After watching promo both Aaru & Madhav will be heartbroken...especially Aaru feeling very bad for Aaru :(( 

Hope all this drama help garner trp!!!

spdp

princessglory Goldie
princessglory
princessglory

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 8:35am | IP Logged
all aradhya fans are feeling bad for her rahuls fans for him and madhav fans for him and this is what the mittals want and i am damn sure jo pehli baar is shaadi ke drama dekhenge they are going to fall in luv with the show and bring trps mujhe koi sad ho or whatever i am just thinking about trps and the show sustains and once marriage is over so afterwards slowly luv also happens 

spdp

cuteheena Goldie
cuteheena
cuteheena

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 9:01am | IP Logged

yup i agree aru ke sath yeh dhoka hai aj nahi toh kal sab khush hojayaga par

aradhya ka kya ????????

spdp

spdp Goldie
spdp
spdp

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
Thanks everyone for comments ..
Fantastic episode today naa!

Thanks goodness for this raaz to get pardafarsh soon enough!
Perfect spot on reactions by Aradhya, Bharti, Aradhya's Dad!
Hope daadi doesn't continue with her manipulations further ..Aradhya should not have to be further responsible/ or manage just to save her 'life' .. if she indeed gets an attack, its due to her own misdeed! And that should be cured by doctors not Aradhya's 'sacrifice'.
But oh well, this is a soap so yeh bhi hoga!

To all who ask: Why Madhav is Beast?!
Well: I can understand Rahul's action: he was bombarded with CD, daadi's 'support & truth', Lifelong guilt of being 'goodlooking', lifelong want of Ma'm's approval - So in the heat of the moment: He decided to do Kurbaani!
Today perhaps he realized: when he said ' I did this because Aradhya & Madhav loves each other' and to that when Aru Answered: 'Maine tum se shaadi karne ke liye haan kahaa tha, Main tum mein Ehsaas ko dekhna chaahti thi, Madhav SIR aur mere beech mein kuchh bhi nahin' ... Now he'll realize what he has done!

I , in no possible way, can justify daadi's act! She misdeed this whole thing as if she was playing with her toddler grandkids!
How shallow it was to ask: "Madhav ko ek mauka toh do" .. well, he had many maukas before shaadi - to talk about it! THIS- was not the way.
And Madhav: He acted as ultimate selfish beast!  He was not going for the radio show/ nautanki/ play. He was going to get married - to a girl - whom he claims to 'love' - whom he claims to know - wasnt it necessary for him to atleast even once talk directly!???? Just to make sure!?
He cannot keep hiding under his selfvictim mode! and cheat like this! Rahul & daadi : had they taken him to 10 story building & asked him to jump from there: wouldn't he have thought 100 times- should I/ should I not? Yes, he asked, he hesitated - But then he didnot Act!
Aradhya Loves 'Ehsaas'- guy who talks perfect on radio- who shares best thoughts with listeners - What would Ehsaas tell Madhav- If he has to advice him if to get married on his friend's behalf?
As Aradhya's dad said: This is about Aradhya's life- & not a joke or some show!
Somewhere down the line- Madhav knew: its all cheating- But he stayed Actively passive. And thats why Madhav- not Ehsaas- is the ultimate selfish beast.
Madhav will have to now really prove that he and ehsaas are the same & there is no bipolar complexities going on here!

All in all.. interesting twists .. Liking these twists .. keep watching #Khoobsurat :)
ilovepyaar IF-Sizzlerz
ilovepyaar
ilovepyaar

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 2:36pm | IP Logged
Agreed. ALL three of them are selfish. Rahul for making this life decision for Aradhya, Daadi for making the decision work out, and Madhav for emotionally blackmailing Rahul to hide Ehsaas's identity from Aradhya in the first place.

Poor Aradhya, I don't think she deserves either of them right now.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dil Ki Nazar se Khoobsurat Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index