Dil Ki Nazar se Khoobsurat
Dil Ki Nazar se Khoobsurat

PrincessBoo Vs. 'Beasts'

spdp Goldie
spdp
spdp

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
Dhan tan nan ..
Lights 'cut off' , Dulha changed , and so called saat janamon ka 'bandhan' is sealed!
What a deal!Ouch
Now-THIS has to bring that MittalMagic - thats it!

(Now don't get me wrong , I am neither Madhya/Radhya camper .. I know that from the beginning Aradhya will be marrying Madhav, but I was hoping for her to realize it before wedding - was not hoping for such dulhaswapwedding so soon .. but oh well,lets talk about what now & what nextStern Smile)

As I said in my previous post: I feel terribly sorry for Aradhya Cry.. this girl is being taken for a royal ride by one & all! this beauty is now a princessboo!

Guess tis the season where  Rahuls allaound are acting as ultimate #PappuCII & Daadi influences on their graha are stronger than ever!
What on the earth is this guy thinking? By this 'dulhan donation'  will his 'ma-ma'm'  accept him whole heartedly? Will this really make Madhav & Aradhya happy? Will this make his rest of the family happy? Will Bharti still let him stay in house after this? ...Boy Oh boy , he is in a Hot & Sour tadkewala soup!
And thus Rahul is Selfish'Beast' No.1 - for Thinking just about himself .. his ma, his friend .. not once thinking or feeling guilty about cheating Aradhya! Is he really that unaffected? -Don't knowErmm!

Selfish'Beast' No.2 - is sutradhaar Daadi. This lady: Lied, manipulated the whole situation! She is No different than Bharti- She too thought first about madhav, Madhav's love, Madhav's wish.
She didn't think about what Rahul will face after his. She didn't think about what Aradhya will go through after this. She thinks, once married Aradhya has no choice but to 'love' madhav.. she thinks this is for good! How selfishly 'beasty' act! Shouldnt she have thought about both Rahul & Aru as well? She is daadi after all!  Perhaps she was the biggest player, and sent that CD- may beErmm!

Selfish'Beast'No.3 -is Madhav. Now Now, i liked this guy, felt for his underconfiedent sufferings -but those are his Mom & Dad's issues - why should Aradhya or any girl he marries face it, that too by cheating?
He is n a way Biggest Selfish of them all! He is not that naive! na ..na karte karte Sehra bhi baandh liya,change bhi kar liya, phere bhi le liye!
Is Ehsas that of an idiot to get married in such hush hush manner? Or Is Ehsaas that of an idiot  that he could understand Aradhya's 3 smiles- but couldnt understand what Aradhya was trying to say on the phone?
he didn't bother once talking to his dad & sisters, or Aradhya's family - they don't matter at all?
Naah! He didn't think even once for Rahul or Aradhya .. he just went on the tide of his own 'love'. Is he really khoobsurat? Errm... don't knowErmm!

And this 'don't know', I am looking forward to!
Looking forward to Aradhya's 'main iss shaadi ko nahin maanti'
Looking forward to Bharti's 'main iss shaadi ko nahin maanti'
Looking forward to Madhav facing 'Ehsaas' main iss shaadi ko maan saktaa hoon?'
Looking forward to Both families 'hum iss shaadi ko nahin maantey'

Looking forward to way out for Aradhya & way forward to Madhav re-defining his creditibility as 'Ehsaas'.. and Another Way back for Aradhya!

(And most importantly: Looking forward to trps rising  & mittalmagic working!)

Edited by spdp - 10 April 2013 at 12:23am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

chillout_821divi0506LUV_SHAMYALovlyfairy_princessglorysweety71Seebzdiyah_usMizz_Sunshin3soniaduttailovepyaar-Rashi-navya19

LUV_SHAMYA Groupbie
LUV_SHAMYA
LUV_SHAMYA

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 1:15am | IP Logged
nice post..First Madhav & now Rahul both r going 2 cheat Aru. They did nt think of telling the truth 2 ARu.Looking 4ward 2 next episodes.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

spdp

Mizz_Sunshin3 IF-Rockerz
Mizz_Sunshin3
Mizz_Sunshin3

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 2:33am | IP Logged
nice post. shaadi koi khel nahi. these cvs are making fun of themselves. 
i hate how shaadi has become a game to these tv people. swapping the groom/bride in every shows.as if its mandatory to keep the swapping track in trend. ufAngry. . kab bade hoge CVs..  real life mein aise nahi hote. Confused

Edited by Br0K3n_Ang3L - 10 April 2013 at 3:31am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

spdpsoniaduttamomorockznavya19

princessglory Goldie
princessglory
princessglory

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 3:05am | IP Logged
according to the promo i think she wont accept this relation and they will defiitely go for a divorce procedure and there the judge ask them to stay together for 6 months and in that time she slowly realise the luv of madhav and she will also fall in luv with him (this is mittals show it happened in all their previous show ) now i just hope from this dhamekadhar twist expected more trps

Edited by princessglory - 10 April 2013 at 3:18am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

abeer_19980408blockmespdp

Lovlyfairy_ Senior Member
Lovlyfairy_
Lovlyfairy_

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 3:24am | IP Logged
Very well said :) na na karte huye Shehra b band liya, change b kar liya,phere b le liye...too good...

spdp

Seebz IF-Dazzler
Seebz
Seebz

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 3:43am | IP Logged
For once if I can think that Rahul-MAdhav both got carried away with the situtaion saying,'dono bachche hain' but I just wonder why Daadi just followed Rahu's lead in this 'dulha-swap' When  she lectured Bharti on Rahul's haldi, I was glad to see another shade to her character! I mean she has seen life and world more than anyone else and family yet she went along with it. Being a women herself, she should have discussed it with Aradhya's family at least once! The convo between Aradhya-Rahul was very confusing for Aru and Rahul not once mentioned who might Ehsaas be!?Confused I mean he should have said like he was really clearing this misunderstanding but he failed as he did not say Ehsaas is another individual and that is Madhav not me! I mean Aru seemed to understand as viewers were made to believe that which was not the case. Rahul should have called Madhav in the room when he started discussing  Ehsaas. He just assumed that she knows who that is! Daadi should told her parents,'Your daughter is marrying Madhav not Rahul' They tried to make it as "accidental" by cutting off electriciity and all.

There is alot of drama ahead for sure. It will be shocking For Aru thinking,'here I was thinking Rahul would be Ehsaas 24/7 but it turn out to be a  nightmare!  It is sad to see these are norm  in Telly world. Ofcourse if a girl gets married ike that she will misunderstand and blame others in her defense! Well, It is clear by promo that aradhya will be furious and Madhav will have to take the heat!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

blockmespdpsoniaduttamomorockznavya19

blockme Senior Member
blockme
blockme

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 3:51am | IP Logged
why do u think madhav cheat aru and he is the beast no 3?he does not know about rahul and dadi's plan.he tought rahul told aru that ehsas is madhav.that's why at the last moment he asked aru 'are u sure?'i think both were cheated..both will get pain alot.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

divi0506abeer_19980408princessgloryspdp

divi0506 Groupbie
divi0506
divi0506

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 4:00am | IP Logged
Hi Shaina, Brilliant update!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by A-broken-heart

why do u think madhav cheat aru and he is the beast no 3?he does not know about rahul and dadi's plan.he tought rahul told aru that ehsas is madhav.that's why at the last moment he asked aru 'are u sure?'i think both were cheated..both will get pain alot.

But, I had the same question in my mind as well? How Madhav will be selfish no.3?

spdp

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index