Rishbala vs Sultabala - WHY? - Page 3

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by ishanthi2005

hey nice post. People loved RK and Madhu nw bashing RK for Sultan and Madhu. 

Instead i think dey should thank Rishabala for bringing da show to dis stage so that Sultan can enter. If da show end den hw can Sultan enter the show???  PLs dont forget the past for future. U should cherish and respect the past as u respect future.  

well said 👏
nice post 👏...you penned my thoughts...RK took the initiative of Padminni and Mallik's marriage which was not needed as Madhu was head over heels in love with him...He could've made his revenge sweeter by consummating the so called marriage when Madhu offered herself willingly to him in village .He's got a heart but also has a big fat ego...ya v don't want PV here with Madhu and Sultan...
i can't agree more rishbala r meant to be and of course RK&Madhu are main leads nothing gonna change that dear
Originally posted by cuterishabala

nice post 👏...you penned my thoughts...RK took the initiative of Padminni and Mallik's marriage which was not needed as Madhu was head over heels in love with him...He could've made his revenge sweeter by consummating the so called marriage when Madhu offered herself willingly to him in village .He's got a heart but also has a big fat ego...ya v don't want PV here with Madhu and Sultan...

THANKS for posting dear :D! yes yes you are right ;)!!!! <3
rishbala r meant 2 be...so truly said!!!!
Rishbala are made for each other..!!! They are in Love with each other..Agar RL lover boy hota to kahani DULL  hoti...This is Junoon-Wala Love..😆😆
agree:-):-):-)
Awesome post dear:-):-):-):-)

Rk is the Besttt<3<3<3<3..
Originally posted by ApurvaLovesARVI

Rishbala are made for each other..!!! They are in Love with each other..Agar RL lover boy hota to kahani DULL  hoti...This is Junoon-Wala Love..😆😆

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA MAR DALLAH 😆 SOO well said I loved your feedback ;) this is junoon wala love :D!! Kabhi ishq to kabhi Junoon<3
Originally posted by --Rose--

agree:-):-):-)
Awesome post dear:-):-):-):-)

Rk is the Besttt<3<3<3<3..

Thanks dear yupp he is the best :D!!<3