Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Rishbala vs Sultabala - WHY?

DrashtiGirl2018 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Hello everyone how are you all?! im here to talk about something really important even im not here to post anything more i only came to check daily updates and some posts and when i post. so today something of youtube forced me to come here and talk about this topic right over here!!! ... Many of you might think like why the hell Rk is doing something like that or WHY he is trying to get another chance by Madhubala OR he is trying to get Madhubala just he dont want her to be together with SULTAN?

MADHU & SULTAN 

Why are you liking sultan and madhubala ? just because sultan have a soft corner? or just because he is looking the hotest ever or he is a good caracter in this show who know how to respect women? so let me tell you one ting. He has lost his wife one reason before sultan didnt even had any respect for Madhubala , where he picked Madhubala up from set by putting gun in her stomach or whatever so he didt let her to talk with her mom in phone at the start. but its okey we got to knew it that sultan didnt knew how to talk with a good people as he admit it in MADHUBALA. so He has a son ARYAN he is such a sweetheart and we alll love her, we all know he need a mother who can take care of him. SO the problem is Sultan and Madhubala cant be together. For one reason he is not a lead role of the show. a simpel caracter cant take a palce of RK. second Reason, He has a kid and no one want to see someone who have kid Romance with Madhubala. and the last one Sultan is a gangster he is danger at anytime like sultan said to Madhubala " will you take care for Aryan if something happend to me". sooo never and ever they both cant be together im sorry DEAR i hope you guys understand but this is my opinion give your view alsoo 😊

WHY SULTAN IS NOT A GOOD PARTNER FOR MADHUBALA?
There is a difference between a Killer, Gangster and Revenge!! 
let say Madhubala is together with SULTAN and enxt time police comes to arrest a killer who is sultan. And Madhubala will be once again without a partner. SULTAN is a killer who killed 5 people in thier first meeting while madhubala saved his son. He is a gangster and Rk is a superstart now tell me? who is better a men who take a revenge or a men who kiilled 5 people who know that he can die at any time. who is gangster im saying my opinion as a show now as a real life lol :) soo sultan is not correct partner for madhubala. RK is the right one for her. 

Madhubala & RK

This is very important for everyone to get know these both are the main lead role of the show. never and ever try to say Sultan and madhubala should be together well i dont want to say dont dare or something like that lol. cause you all have thier own choices but please and please dont abuse him only cause of a gangster. RK is the same Rk as he was before. You all forgot so fast remmber first day Rk was the Same and is the SAME but one ting have changed his heart. he never hurts Madhubala like if she is in pain Rk cant see her. Ha it was another ting that Rk tok his revenger back in a wrong way by Ditching Madhubala in Mandap. 

SO awnser to this question i have many reason why Rk ditched Madhubala one reason. he didnt had any other chances by dithcing her to take his revenge back. one reason Madhubala is a hard and a caracter of girl who really strong a girl who stood up infront of his father while his father was a PAGAL. and Madhubala slapped Rk infront of everyone.? there was not any other way for Rk to take his revenge back from Madhubala so he used her. A girl who cant be broken by another chance will be broken by her HEART! so he did it . but now he is in love with her he was before too even in first night when Madhubala went away from her he showed care for her. Nothing happend with them but still he helped her even he know he dittched her. After ditching RK his self didnt knew why he want to put colour on madhubala first why he remmber her everytime YES cause he is in love with her. and now he is IN love with her so let them stay in peaceee !! pleasee dont blame sultan in them. cause Rishbala are made for each other. 

Rk soft corner i tell you : He just didnt give any punishment for Malik when he knew that he was the only person who wanted to kill him just because of Madhubala he didnt. When bittji told his gueards to beat up Malik it was RK who brought maskin for Malik to get well soon. it was RK so saved Madhubala from falling in first night at studio. It was RK who always tok madhubala side when Deepali called her for chawlbala. It was Rk who tok side of Padmini and Madhubala while his Mother was rude with Madhubala and Her MOM. it was RK who was sitting woke up all night for taking care of Madhubala when she had a karva cauth for RK. It was RK who saved Madhubala from that gunda guy. It was RK who got all the police to find out MADHUBALA . i think its enough now well its more to mention it here cause RK is the BEST :D

I cant belive it you all were a big fan of Rishbala now you all want Madhubala to be together with SULTAN?? why tell me one ting have you ever seen a good romance between YASH AND ARTI?? who have kids no and never? i would never and ever like someone have romance with madhubala who have had already a kid and a wife who is dead. madhubala loves Rk and im glad she is going to admit it for him and give him a second chance. RK is in love with MADHUBALA and dont want to lose her thats why he is going to get her back. SULTAN caracter is about to bring RISHBALA closer not to bring Madhubala closer to his self LOL. !! 

Edited by TheRazoQueen - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anitarani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Good post.  Rishbala indeed are made for each other.
Varun.srk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
😳
rishabala always and 4ever
Varun.srk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

bt seeing madu's condition
i it fair 4 her to accept rk again?????????????
Edited by abcdew - 11 years ago
Originally posted by: abcdew

bt seeing madu's condition
i it fair 4 her to accept rk again?????????????

She is in love with him and he is in love with her there is not any other chances for her to admit she loves her. after all RK is asking for punishment Madhubala refused to give him so he brings a knife and cuts his hands to give hum self a punishment and then she admit to give him a second chance Maybe this second chance is a start of Rishbala love<3
richa13 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
fab post !!!
rishabala all the way..
love your post so much <3
Originally posted by: richa13

fab post !!!
rishabala all the way..
love your post so much <3

awww Thank YOU❤️
Sagar21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
awesome post 👏
totally agree wt u
Originally posted by: Sagar21

awesome post 👏
totally agree wt u

Thanks dear 😉
_Tangled_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome post and no matter what Rishbala will be together always..!
And every1 here has forgotten all d goods dat Rk has done just for 1 revenge game but its in human norms dat they tend to forget all the goods for one bad..!