-Eris- IF-Stunnerz
-Eris-
-Eris-

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by riva2987

Originally posted by vibz88

Originally posted by rnfan

If you are enjoying Vina, that means you like the jodi of Vihaan with Rachna then why are you sad that Vihaan is the guy for Rachna?Wink

Yaar, all these back and forth discussions are becoming really so silly. We should all enjoy the SSLK show and enjoy both characters. I am one of the very few who has no issues if they show either girls more time in the screen and loves this journey of Vina and Gunjeev and willing to see what is in store later on. LOL

can i hug u for this rupaHug, i have been saying this from long time that we should enjoy whole of the sslk and both the characters...making gunjan and rachna groups has lead to so much negativity in the forum, discussions has confined to AT's only, when it comes to common discussion thread such as TTLSC, no-one is even bother to give a good analysis (except for 2 or 3 people) keeping both gunjan and rachna in mind ...and in other threads we are just defending our fav characters...rather understanding each other view points...either we are giving sarcastic comments or doing bashing or getting bashedConfused ...i hate to say this but this division has lead to downfall in some of my friendships which i actually used to cherish them..thanks to that FOTY thread which has lead to such negativity over here
bang on girl Clap Clap Clap somehow people placed a character / actor above their friendsOuch

yes and that should not be the case, it should have never happened...but the point is this negativity will linger on like this cuz if it does i ll go insaneConfused
I know yaar sometimes i wish i get punished and it should be stay one day away from ifLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

starasdf-PrimaDonna-

-PrimaDonna- IF-Rockerz

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

starasdf-Eris-

-Eris- IF-Stunnerz
-Eris-
-Eris-

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 1:51pm | IP Logged

@ vibha  - Ikr , am toh definitely will go out of this mess, if its keep continuing few more dayzzConfused

same here dear , itna tension over a show is too muchOuch

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rnfanstarasdf-PrimaDonna-

rnfan Senior Member
rnfan
rnfan

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 2:16pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by rnfan

If you are enjoying Vina, that means you like the jodi of Vihaan with Rachna then why are you sad that Vihaan is the guy for Rachna?Wink

Yaar, all these back and forth discussions are becoming really so silly. We should all enjoy the SSLK show and enjoy both characters. I am one of the very few who has no issues if they show either girls more time in the screen and loves this journey of Vina and Gunjeev and willing to see what is in store later on. LOL

can i hug u for this rupaHug, i have been saying this from long time that we should enjoy whole of the sslk and both the characters...making gunjan and rachna groups has lead to so much negativity in the forum, discussions has confined to AT's only, when it comes to common discussion thread such as TTLSC, no-one is even bother to give a good analysis (except for 2 or 3 people) keeping both gunjan and rachna in mind ...and in other threads we are just defending our fav characters...rather understanding each other view points...either we are giving sarcastic comments or doing bashing or getting bashedConfused ...i hate to say this but this division has lead to downfall in some of my friendships which i actually used to cherish them..thanks to that FOTY thread which has lead to such negativity over here

Hugs to you too Riva.Hug  Hugs to every Gunjan fans who is feeling sad about all these negative and taunting comments to Gunjan. Broken HeartCryHug

I agree with everything you said. I am tired of this negativity and tried to stay away. But the bashing is so constant that I reacted. The statements are so silly that it includes till counting dialogues. Imagine what this forum will turn if we start doing this everyday and stick threads on their amt of screenspace/dialogues.

I don't feel that it is worth defending and trying to bring a positive thought out since no one's perspective is changing. The difference is only going to happen when people can open up and accept new things and new circumstance and finally start loving both characters.

To me it seems very clear that Gunjan fans are very accepting of Rachna and loves her too but the feelings does not seem mutual.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

starasdfJShiv-PrimaDonna-

milla IF-Stunnerz
milla
milla

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 7:38pm | IP Logged
I am a Gunjan fan and I have no problem with Rachna.  That why I don't think Rachna needs a guy like Vihaan who hurt her so much I think she deserve better alot better.  She is nice young lady and she need a nice young man not someone who is full of himself.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rnfanbrat2008chacha_chaudhri-PrimaDonna-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index