Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke

We have to accept that (Page 5)

JShiv IF-Dazzler
JShiv
JShiv

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 9:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vibz88

Originally posted by jonelle

If Mayank is portrayed as a spineless goat isn't that what he should be addressed as??? 
I was a big Mayank fan until his spine was completely removed. Yes CV's turned him into a jelly fish
As far as Rachna is concern her life is nothing compared to Gunjan's. She is very lucky to have a normal life unlike Gunjan whose life has been upside down for the longest while.Ouch

And are we watching the same show one engagement was broken for Rachna and she suffered more humiliation than Gunjan???Shocked Wow i would really love if CV's show Gunjan life the way Rachna's is and Rachna life the way Gunjan's is. That way Rachna can have all the men behind her,all the screen space and everything else. Personally that will be music to my ears cause Gunjan will be able to live a normal life even if she gets a 1 minute scene in each episode i will be satisfied  and plus it will be less torture for me as a fan cause i will not have to see her near to Mayank Embarrassed 

I will never say Vihan is stronger or Positive than Mayank until there is a reason to say so as of now both of them deserves exactly whats being served to them (except Mayank being behind bars for no reason of course) 
But one thing i will say Vihan is way smarter than Mayank Pinch

Mayank broke his engagement to Gunjan and that was not his decision laone Gunjan Rachna Seema Sangeeta Charu all had equal role in it. vihaan on the other hand not only dint get engaged to her also got engaged to her on the same day in the same venue in front of everyone. So the second one is more humiliating. Looks like we are definately watching different shows!!!LOL

looks dont matter just because someone is smart we should not overlook his faults. A 1000 Mayank s are better than 1 Vihaan to be honest but we all ignore it coz we are blinded by the looksOuch

Are you trying to say it was not Mayank decision to dump Gunjan on their engagement day it was Gunjan,Rachan Seema,Sangeeta and Charu who made the decision and Mayank just went along with itConfused??? Well that is to show how dumb and spineless he is right???

Where did i say anything about Vihan looks and just because he is smart his mistakes should be over looked??? I said he is smarter than Mayank  and that's a fact a 8 year old would know that.
And trust me Vibha sweety i'm not blinded by anyone looks not Vihan not Rajiv and definitely not Mayank.LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SandCastle.HashiBoo

milla IF-Stunnerz
milla
milla

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 9:42am | IP Logged
Mayank is way better that Vihaan. For one thing he is not a blackmailer Vihaan is he loves to play with people feeling.  Gunjan Rocks but I also feel Rachna has more luck for one thing she has her whole famiy what Gunjan got is Rachna family who blames her for everything.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

PreetiK03pesi11-Eris-

HashiBoo IF-Sizzlerz
HashiBoo
HashiBoo

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 9:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by milla

Mayank is way better that Vihaan. For one thing he is not a blackmailer Vihaan is he loves to play with people feeling.  Gunjan Rocks but I also feel Rachna has more luck for one thing she has her whole famiy what Gunjan got is Rachna family who blames her for everything.

I agree with you other than the bold section ,,,He is a blackmailer ..he emotionally blackmail ppl ..Thats even rediculous ..But Other than that I agree with every other things 

JShivpesi11SandCastle.

rnfan Senior Member
rnfan
rnfan

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Vihaan is good or bad for rachna? Whether his mistake or Mayank's mistake is less accepting?
Mayank should be forgiven and given second chance?
Rajeev is good or bad for gunjan?
Rachna or gunjan should get more screen space?
Rachna or gunjan is more lucky? Who gets more guys?

Wow, we all keep the forum very lively with all our analysis. LOL 

No Go Gunjan or No Go Rachna. But we can all say with love -----Go SSLK HeartHeartHeartHeart

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

powerpuff24PreetiK03brat2008pesi11SandCastle.HashiBoo-Eris-

-Eris- IF-Stunnerz
-Eris-
-Eris-

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 9:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rnfan

If you are enjoying Vina, that means you like the jodi of Vihaan with Rachna then why are you sad that Vihaan is the guy for Rachna?Wink

Yaar, all these back and forth discussions are becoming really so silly. We should all enjoy the SSLK show and enjoy both characters. I am one of the very few who has no issues if they show either girls more time in the screen and loves this journey of Vina and Gunjeev and willing to see what is in store later on. LOL
I am loving Vina rupa but that is honestly coz i have a crush on NCDay Dreaming nothing more and they do look sizzling but logically he is a sociopath he fulfills lot of criteria lack of guilt , self centered , no sense of responsibility. Remember he drinks heavily gambles has no moral sense.  So yeah i dont understand the logic behind the pairing!!!
He is a total bad boy if they would have redeemed him which is a very difficult task in itself I would still be fine but this is just forget no forgive. This sends out a wrong msg. we woman are not doormats waiting for the likes of Vihaan to come and walk all over us ruining and shattering our self respect. We deserve better than that . Amillion sorry s can not undo the damage caused but we have come to relate this insults to romance just coz of the stuff showed on tv. Vihaan rachna had a mentally abusive relation to a large extent and the CV s have forgotten all about it and so have I (just coz they look sizzling onscreenOuch)

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Aesha-85rnfanPreetiK03chacha_chaudhriSandCastle.

powerpuff24 Groupbie
powerpuff24
powerpuff24

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 10:03am | IP Logged
I personally think that all the guys in SSLK are a little wacky and crazy.Wacko

Mayank is obsessed with gunjan and he really showed he can go to all lengths to get her. and can also lose her with all the trust issues.

Vihaan is obsessed with rachana now, forgetting all his revenge plans and done a whole 180 degree turn in terms of his character.

Rajeev is now getting obsessed with gunjan with the calling of Gunjan on her phone. 

so basically, in short, these guys give more drama to the show than the girls with their slightly funny attitudes but i still all of them because of that.Wink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

PreetiK03brat2008chacha_chaudhri-Eris-

rnfan Senior Member
rnfan
rnfan

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 10:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vibz88

Originally posted by rnfan

If you are enjoying Vina, that means you like the jodi of Vihaan with Rachna then why are you sad that Vihaan is the guy for Rachna?Wink

Yaar, all these back and forth discussions are becoming really so silly. We should all enjoy the SSLK show and enjoy both characters. I am one of the very few who has no issues if they show either girls more time in the screen and loves this journey of Vina and Gunjeev and willing to see what is in store later on. LOL
I am loving Vina rupa but that is honestly coz i have a crush on NCDay Dreaming nothing more and they do look sizzling but logically he is a sociopath he fulfills lot of criteria lack of guilt , self centered , no sense of responsibility. Remember he drinks heavily gambles has no moral sense.  So yeah i dont understand the logic behind the pairing!!!
He is a total bad boy if they would have redeemed him which is a very difficult task in itself I would still be fine but this is just forget no forgive. This sends out a wrong msg. we woman are not doormats waiting for the likes of Vihaan to come and walk all over us ruining and shattering our self respect. We deserve better than that . A million sorry s can not undo the damage caused but we have come to relate this insults to romance just coz of the stuff showed on tv. Vihaan rachna had a mentally abusive relation to a large extent and the CV s have forgotten all about it and so have I (just coz they look sizzling onscreenOuch)

Ya, I don't know why this bad boy...probably because he is NC and maybe that is why I feel like this pair is sizzling too.
But vibzy you do have a point in this argument espc about the wrong msg. But i am also feeling that they are showing that women are not doormats by making Rachna treating him like a dirt using him during the FOTY and then completely ignoring him later on. Women power LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

PreetiK03JShivSandCastle.HashiBoo

rnfan Senior Member
rnfan
rnfan

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 10:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by powerpuff24

I personally think that all the guys in SSLK are a little wacky and crazy.Wacko

Mayank is obsessed with gunjan and he really showed he can go to all lengths to get her. and can also lose her with all the trust issues.

Vihaan is obsessed with rachana now, forgetting all his revenge plans and done a whole 180 degree turn in terms of his character.

Rajeev is now getting obsessed with gunjan with the calling of Gunjan on her phone. 

so basically, in short, these guys give more drama to the show than the girls with their slightly funny attitudes but i still all of them because of that.Wink

Sorry, this line has caught my attention the most. One phone call and ye haal.

But I so wish this was true. So wish. I think Gunjeev fans will be over the top if this really happens.

JShivSandCastle.HashiBoo

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index