Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke

We have to accept that (Page 4)

rnfan Senior Member
rnfan
rnfan

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 8:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vibz88

Originally posted by Hashii

<font size="2">If Rachna gets all what gunjan gets then whats the use of having two characters as main leads.. They are trying to show us the story of two different girls ..How they are facing their lives ... Since Gunjan has guys around her we can seenumerousproblem she is facing... If Rachnas situation is also same .whats the point ...Just two names but the same character ...</font>
<font size="2">
</font>
<font size="2">Rachna fans you guys have no idea how lucky you guys as Vihan is the only guy in Rachna's life ..You guys can happily celebrate their moments and looking forward to their beautiful track ..where Gunjans fans arehaving heart attacks everyday ..whether Gunjan is going to pari with Rajeev or Maynk or the new guy... Trust me its terrible...</font>

vihaan is not good babe. He is much worse than mayank. What humiliations gunjan suffered rachna suffered worse . Yes its funny how we are told to accept them as a couple after their past. After all the humiliation Mayank at least regretted Vihaan prefers that rachna forgets. You know what s even more funny we have forgotten everything and even accepted him. He clearly told her she is not good enough for him so how is Rachna lucky??

You are right that I never thought that you might be still hurt by Vihaan's actions. The way Rachna is going, Vihaan ragad ragad kar sorry bolega.Wink No, rachna will make him feel that he lost a golden opportunity. This track is actually so good for all those egoistic guys who does not value simple girls and are easy to jump on conclusions that they are not good enough for her.

If they show that Vihaan all of a sudden is regretting then it will be too difficult to believe it based on his nature. With Mayank, it has been consistently shown that he jumps into hasty actions whether it be anger or regret. And he loves Gunjan so his regret is expected to be faster. Vihaan is still slowly falling in love with Rachna and will soon regret big time for his past actions. We can see that happening in slow pace. Meanwhile, let's enjoy the humiliation rachna is giving him in small doses and his helpless situation. Clap

In comparison to Gunjan, Rachna is lucky in all ways. And how their story (Vihaan-Rachna) started will not be a question that you will think of once this story progresses and if it ends into a beautiful love story. Let's wait and see where this journey is going to take us.  

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

JShivSandCastle.-PrimaDonna-HashiBoo

HashiBoo IF-Sizzlerz
HashiBoo
HashiBoo

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 8:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by brat2008

)
Originally posted by vibz88

[QUOTE=Hashii] <font size="2">If Rachna gets all what gunjan gets then whats the use of having two characters as main leads.. They are trying to show us the story of two different girls ..How they are facing their lives ... Since Gunjan has guys around her we can seenumerousproblem she is facing... If Rachnas situation is also same .whats the point ...Just two names but the same character ...</font>
<font size="2">
</font>
<font size="2">Rachna fans you guys have no idea how lucky you guys as Vihan is the only guy in Rachna's life ..You guys can happily celebrate their moments and looking forward to their beautiful track ..where Gunjans fans arehaving heart attacks everyday ..whether Gunjan is going to pari with Rajeev or Maynk or the new guy... Trust me its terrible...</font>

vihaan is not good babe. He is much worse than mayank. What humiliations gunjan suffered rachna suffered worse . Yes its funny how we are told to accept them as a couple after their past. After all the humiliation Mayank at least regretted Vihaan prefers that rachna forgets. You know what s even more funny we have forgotten everything and even accepted him. He clearly told her she is not good enough for him so how is Rachna lucky??

@ vibzThumbs UpThumbs Up

Rightly quoted ClapClap Vihaan has no remorse whatsoeverAngry  At least Mayank accepted his folly and regretted. But he is renamed spineless goatCryCry( I thought jelly fish didnot have spineROFL
  Vihaan has split spine( two to be preciseLOL) I don't know how that  makes him  strong & more positive character than Mayank.Confused  That he has to be paired with our  RachnaConfused

Well! I have to with utmost humility accept they can't pay to get a new guy for rachna. We have to make good with whatever is availableAngry

I think its the way they presented the characters..What we see Mayank as always cribbing,nagging,complaining,fuming etc. But Vihan is like a cool dude .. So the annoyness of Mayank is very high ..But Vihans screen presence bring up some positive energy ..

If it is in real life Rachna need not to stuck with him ..In reel life they have only few options...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rnfanJShivSandCastle.

Ashlaika IF-Rockerz
Ashlaika
Ashlaika

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 9:03am | IP Logged
I really dont care who Gunjan gets or which guy or how many guys are after her. It can be the whole Banaras and all if they want!

What Im upset about is that Gunjan gets 16 of the 21 mins screen time and Rachna gets the remaining 5 if she is lucky. Im tired of watching Gunjan all the time and not having a proper track for Rachna.

ViNa track is yet to start properly. 3 mins of convo here or there doesnt count for much and they haven't gotten to the stage of BG music and day dreams yet LOL... so really and truly their track isnt confirmed.

So... right now Rachna is of less importance than even Charu. ViNa HOPEFULLY will have a solid track soon. Its coming on a snail's back.

For those of u who dont know - snails are the slowest animal alive!

LovedakshnaPreetiK03brat2008chacha_chaudhri

JShiv IF-Dazzler
JShiv
JShiv

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 9:17am | IP Logged
If Mayank is portrayed as a spineless goat isn't that what he should be addressed as??? 
I was a big Mayank fan until his spine was completely removed. Yes CV's turned him into a jelly fish
As far as Rachna is concern her life is nothing compared to Gunjan's. She is very lucky to have a normal life unlike Gunjan whose life has been upside down for the longest while.Ouch

And are we watching the same show one engagement was broken for Rachna and she suffered more humiliation than Gunjan???Shocked Wow i would really love if CV's show Gunjan life the way Rachna's is and Rachna life the way Gunjan's is. That way Rachna can have all the men behind her,all the screen space and everything else. Personally that will be music to my ears cause Gunjan will be able to live a normal life even if she gets a 1 minute scene in each episode i will be satisfied  and plus it will be less torture for me as a fan cause i will not have to see her near to Mayank Embarrassed 

I will never say Vihan is stronger or Positive than Mayank until there is a reason to say so as of now both of them deserves exactly whats being served to them (except Mayank being behind bars for no reason of course) 
But one thing i will say Vihan is way smarter than Mayank Pinch

ARYALRUPApriyapakSandCastle.HashiBoo

pesi11 IF-Rockerz
pesi11
pesi11

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 9:19am | IP Logged
one more gunjan bashing post LOL... looks like ppl r sad that rachna is not any guys to follow her other than n trying to digest the fact n putting gunjan in bad light..

ppl jumped into such a low level that they r adding tge credit of  akash replacement to gunjan...hollow minded...

Meriam25JShiv-PrimaDonna-milla

Meriam25 Goldie
Meriam25
Meriam25

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 9:24am | IP Logged
ppl who wanna crib will keep cribbing...so let them do it and lets just enjoy the show wit Gunjan Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

priyapakpesi11milla

-Eris- IF-Stunnerz
-Eris-
-Eris-

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 9:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jonelle

If Mayank is portrayed as a spineless goat isn't that what he should be addressed as??? 
I was a big Mayank fan until his spine was completely removed. Yes CV's turned him into a jelly fish
As far as Rachna is concern her life is nothing compared to Gunjan's. She is very lucky to have a normal life unlike Gunjan whose life has been upside down for the longest while.Ouch

And are we watching the same show one engagement was broken for Rachna and she suffered more humiliation than Gunjan???Shocked Wow i would really love if CV's show Gunjan life the way Rachna's is and Rachna life the way Gunjan's is. That way Rachna can have all the men behind her,all the screen space and everything else. Personally that will be music to my ears cause Gunjan will be able to live a normal life even if she gets a 1 minute scene in each episode i will be satisfied  and plus it will be less torture for me as a fan cause i will not have to see her near to Mayank Embarrassed 

I will never say Vihan is stronger or Positive than Mayank until there is a reason to say so as of now both of them deserves exactly whats being served to them (except Mayank being behind bars for no reason of course) 
But one thing i will say Vihan is way smarter than Mayank Pinch

Mayank broke his engagement to Gunjan and that was not his decision laone Gunjan Rachna Seema Sangeeta Charu all had equal role in it. vihaan on the other hand not only dint get engaged to her also got engaged to her on the same day in the same venue in front of everyone. So the second one is more humiliating. Looks like we are definately watching different shows!!!LOL

looks dont matter just because someone is smart we should not overlook his faults. A 1000 Mayank s are better than 1 Vihaan to be honest but we all ignore it coz we are blinded by the looksOuch

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

powerpuff24PreetiK03Ashlaikachacha_chaudhriHashiBoomilla

rnfan Senior Member
rnfan
rnfan

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 9:41am | IP Logged
If you are enjoying Vina, that means you like the jodi of Vihaan with Rachna then why are you sad that Vihaan is the guy for Rachna?Wink

Yaar, all these back and forth discussions are becoming really so silly. We should all enjoy the SSLK show and enjoy both characters. I am one of the very few who has no issues if they show either girls more time in the screen and loves this journey of Vina and Gunjeev and willing to see what is in store later on. LOL

Edited by rnfan - 10 April 2013 at 9:40am

priyapakJShivpesi11SandCastle.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index