India-Forums

Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke
Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke

We have to accept that (Page 3)

HashiBoo IF-Sizzlerz
HashiBoo
HashiBoo

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 7:43am | IP Logged
If Rachna gets all what gunjan gets then whats the use of having two characters as main leads.. They are trying to show us the story of two different girls ..How they are facing their lives ... Since Gunjan has guys around her we can see numerous problem she is facing... If Rachnas situation is also same .whats the point ...Just two names but the same character ... 

Rachna fans you guys have no idea how lucky you guys as Vihan is the only guy in Rachna's life ..You guys can happily celebrate their moments and looking forward to their beautiful track ..where Gunjans fans arehaving heart attacks everyday ..whether Gunjan is going to pari with Rajeev or Maynk or the new guy... Trust me its terrible... 

Edited by Hashii - 10 April 2013 at 7:51am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rnfanJShivbrat2008SandCastle.

brat2008 IF-Rockerz
brat2008
brat2008

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 7:45am | IP Logged
   VINA--  the track is cooking in the slow cookerLOL

Gunjeev---- needs to be cooked in the pressure cooker
 (coz needs a lot of pressure to soften the tough RajeevLOL)

ADIAN----- instant cooker( jat pat katam ho jaayegi)LOL

UnhappyUnhappy Hmmm  why do I always think of foodConfusedLOL

What ever is cooking am going to share with vina fans , Gunjeev fans , Adian fans ROFLROFL

Rajna fans Embarrassed SorryEmbarrassed you get to wash all the dishes with meROFLROFL

Edited by brat2008 - 10 April 2013 at 7:47am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

rnfanPreetiK03RaleighbcattvFan2013Ashlaikachacha_chaudhriSandCastle.HashiBoo

rnfan Senior Member
rnfan
rnfan

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 7:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by brat2008

VINA--  the track is cooking in the slow cookerLOL

Gunjeev---- needs to be cooked in the pressure cooker
 (coz needs a lot of pressure to soften the tough RajeevLOL)

ADIAN----- instant cooker( jat pat katam ho jaayegi)LOL

UnhappyUnhappy Hmmm  why do I always think of foodConfusedLOL

What ever is cooking am going to share with vina fans , Gunjeev fans , Adian fans ROFLROFL
Rajna fans Embarrassed SorryEmbarrassed you get to wash all the dishes with meROFLROFL

Sharitha, i love all the cooking connections. Probably because i love food or maybe because you are bang on how these jodi's areLOL.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SandCastle.-PrimaDonna-brat2008HashiBoo

-Eris- IF-Stunnerz
-Eris-
-Eris-

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 8:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hashii

<font size="2">If Rachna gets all what gunjan gets then whats the use of having two characters as main leads.. They are trying to show us the story of two different girls ..How they are facing their lives ... Since Gunjan has guys around her we can seenumerousproblem she is facing... If Rachnas situation is also same .whats the point ...Just two names but the same character ...</font>
<font size="2">
</font>
<font size="2">Rachna fans you guys have no idea how lucky you guys as Vihan is the only guy in Rachna's life ..You guys can happily celebrate their moments and looking forward to their beautiful track ..where Gunjans fans arehaving heart attacks everyday ..whether Gunjan is going to pari with Rajeev or Maynk or the new guy... Trust me its terrible...</font>

vihaan is not good babe. He is much worse than mayank. What humiliations gunjan suffered rachna suffered worse . Yes its funny how we are told to accept them as a couple after their past. After all the humiliation Mayank at least regretted Vihaan prefers that rachna forgets. You know what s even more funny we have forgotten everything and even accepted him. He clearly told her she is not good enough for him so how is Rachna lucky??

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

rnfanPreetiK03Ashlaikabrat2008chacha_chaudhriSandCastle.HashiBoo

brat2008 IF-Rockerz
brat2008
brat2008

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 8:22am | IP Logged
)
Originally posted by vibz88

[QUOTE=Hashii] <font size="2">If Rachna gets all what gunjan gets then whats the use of having two characters as main leads.. They are trying to show us the story of two different girls ..How they are facing their lives ... Since Gunjan has guys around her we can seenumerousproblem she is facing... If Rachnas situation is also same .whats the point ...Just two names but the same character ...</font>
<font size="2">
</font>
<font size="2">Rachna fans you guys have no idea how lucky you guys as Vihan is the only guy in Rachna's life ..You guys can happily celebrate their moments and looking forward to their beautiful track ..where Gunjans fans arehaving heart attacks everyday ..whether Gunjan is going to pari with Rajeev or Maynk or the new guy... Trust me its terrible...</font>

vihaan is not good babe. He is much worse than mayank. What humiliations gunjan suffered rachna suffered worse . Yes its funny how we are told to accept them as a couple after their past. After all the humiliation Mayank at least regretted Vihaan prefers that rachna forgets. You know what s even more funny we have forgotten everything and even accepted him. He clearly told her she is not good enough for him so how is Rachna lucky??

@ vibzThumbs UpThumbs Up

Rightly quoted ClapClap Vihaan has no remorse whatsoeverAngry  At least Mayank accepted his folly and regretted. But he is renamed spineless goatCryCry( I thought jelly fish didnot have spineROFL
  Vihaan has split spine( two to be preciseLOL) I don't know how that  makes him  strong & more positive character than Mayank.Confused  That he has to be paired with our  RachnaConfused

Well! I have to with utmost humility accept they can't pay to get a new guy for rachna. We have to make good with whatever is availableAngry

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

tvFan2013SandCastle.chacha_chaudhriHashiBoo-Eris-

-Eris- IF-Stunnerz
-Eris-
-Eris-

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 8:26am | IP Logged
^^ Di they have no money to get a new lead for the side kick na. I am all for Vina just coz i love both the actors and they do share sizzling chemistry LOL. If i use my brain then the pairing is downright insulting for any girl.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Aesha-85rnfanPreetiK03tvFan2013SandCastle.brat2008chacha_chaudhri

chacha_chaudhri IF-Rockerz

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 8:27am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rnfanbrat2008

HashiBoo IF-Sizzlerz
HashiBoo
HashiBoo

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 8:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vibz88

Originally posted by Hashii

<font size="2">If Rachna gets all what gunjan gets then whats the use of having two characters as main leads.. They are trying to show us the story of two different girls ..How they are facing their lives ... Since Gunjan has guys around her we can seenumerousproblem she is facing... If Rachnas situation is also same .whats the point ...Just two names but the same character ...</font>
<font size="2">
</font>

Big smile Actually thats the bitter truth ... But the thing is that lots of fans are ready to accept them .. But very true .What Mayank did was is far better than what Vihan did ..His intentions were bad ...Since there is a so many threads to show that ViNa fans are disappointed  that they didnt get a good screen space ,because of that I told that you guys are lucky as there in no competitor for Vihan .. 
But what you said is absolutly true ... I hope he will repent for his misdeed in the future ...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

rnfanPreetiK03brat2008SandCastle.-Eris-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index