Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke

India-Forums

Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke
Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke

We have to accept that (Page 2)

chacha_chaudhri IF-Rockerz

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 1:28am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

amandasookooleavesandwavesHashiBoo

-Eris- IF-Stunnerz
-Eris-
-Eris-

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 1:39am | IP Logged
Like her dad said you must have lot of guys falling for you i just could not stop Laughing. Let s not forget Vihaan was equally interested in Gunjan. As for the main lead, Rachna became the side kick long time back we rachna fans just have to make our peace with it Confused

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

PreetiK03amandasookootvFan2013Ashlaikachacha_chaudhri-PrimaDonna-HashiBooleavesandwaves

nnmm Senior Member
nnmm
nnmm

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 4:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by leavesandwaves

The way things are going, we can call Gunjan engagement ring girl. Hope she will wear some different color with different hairstyle this time for the Fake engagement. LOL

Gunjan, go on. Have as many fake engagements as possible before one true marriage.

I agree.
First we saw her during Karva vrat thought almost they r going to get marry.
Than her engagement with M
Than her fake engagement with V
Thank her fake marriage attempt with V
Again she will have a brak-off after engagement or that engagement will be stopped or who know Rajeev will make an special appearance in all this.
I am really not interested in any marriage track right now.

As the Tm says we have to accept G as lead. She in the center in all the tracks whether Mintu, Charu, Mayank, Vihan, FOTY etc. The one who does more sacrifices is the lead I believe...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Raleighbcatamandasookoobrat2008chacha_chaudhrileavesandwaves

priyapak Groupbie
priyapak
priyapak

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 6:50am | IP Logged
Rachna fans seem upset that she does not have more guys running after her. Why is that an issue?
There always will be girls who are more popular and the show does not need to have both leads be popular. They can both be as they are with their own individual style. In my opinion not having many guys run after Rachna does not take anything away from her. If Gunjan and Rachna both have the same things happen to them - there is no contrast in personality. Gunjan is smart and a problem solver. Rachna is sweet and supportive.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rnfanamandasookooSandCastle.HashiBoo

rnfan Senior Member
rnfan
rnfan

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 7:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by smruti1981

Originally posted by Meriam25

And all engagements result in heart breaks..none take place wit de intended one neither does it be a happy event.

hope aditya s not here to make it another one to de kitty.

rachna fans u must be happy as her relation wit vihan s not at stake. They have a solid track so enjoy them.:)

yes I am proud of ViNa.. ViNa will always safe... no more heart break for ViNa<===RajNa

Exactly we are all enjoying Vina and love them then why do we want more guys behind Rachna to complicate her life. She loved Vihaan and even if she is angry with him, their nok-jhok and slow pace love story where now the guy is getting a hard time is so much fun to watch. Then why does it matter that more boys are after Gunjan? Sare beneras ke suitors Rachna ke peeche bagne do, Gunjan ke fans koyi problem nahi hoga LOL 

Like Sandy said that we don't want anyone in Gunjan's life either and it is a burden for to see her going thru roller coaster rides and increasing issues for her.Angry Rachna is lucky that her life is simple and she has a family and only one guy after her. If that one guy turns to be genuine with his love then aur kya chahiya???

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

RaleighbcatamandasookooJShivAshlaikaSandCastle.HashiBoo

PreetiK03 Senior Member
PreetiK03
PreetiK03

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 7:08am | IP Logged
Agree with you. But i m happy that no guy is behind Rachna except vihaan. I dnt want any hurdles for ViNa. But as u mention, CV's are at fault. They shuld give equal importance to girls becoz both r leads of the Show. But every track revolves around Gunjan. And Rachna hav only ViNa track   Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

amandasookoo

rnfan Senior Member
rnfan
rnfan

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 7:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SandCastle.

Ye lo 1 aur... Hey Bhagwaan, I don't have the shakti to reply same thing again & again now D'oh

Oh how I wish Gunjan ke liye sirf Rajeev hota & all this suitors would follow Rachna instead, it would've been a dream come true for GunJeev fans. Sirf Gunjan & Rajeev & no kabab me haddis at all Day Dreaming
But alas! Saare namoone humein hi jhelne padre h   Pinch

Go Aditya! Go after Rachna, I would be glad if that happens. 1 Mayank 100 ke barabar h hi Ouch
Can't send Mayank after Rachna, bhai behen wala rishta afterall. *sigh* Rachna is so Lucky, she would never ne paired opposite Mayank. Bhagwaan aisi kismat sabko de Cry ROFL

& Yeah, I like humor in the post. What's funny is funny. Great Job ROFL

Sandy, i agree with eveyrthing but the one in bold is so true. LOLWink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

amandasookooJShivSandCastle.HashiBoo

rnfan Senior Member
rnfan
rnfan

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 7:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gpreeti110

Agree with you. But i m happy that no guy is behind Rachna except vihaan. I dnt want any hurdles for ViNa. But as u mention, CV's are at fault. They shuld give equal importance to girls becoz both r leads of the Show. But every track revolves around Gunjan. And Rachna hav only ViNa track   Angry

Director ne agar pura time Vina track dikaya tho bhi boring hoga- theory of diminishing utilityLOL. Their story is slowly progressing and we are getting every now and then in slight doses which is the reason it is interesting. Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SandCastle.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index