India-Forums

Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke
Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke

We have to accept that

leavesandwaves IF-Sizzlerz
leavesandwaves
leavesandwaves

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 11:48pm | IP Logged
We have to accept that gunjan is the main lead and Rachna has become another Chaya by now. They did not take rachna to jail and they took gunjan instead.

Only Vihaan is interested in rachna as of now and there maybe some track with them.

Now the square is Gunjan, Mayank, rajiv, Aditya. One girl with so many suitors. One day entire Benaras will be swallowed by the suitors of gunjan.

That cant be done with Rachna. She is a simple seedhi saadhi girl and there is no mystery surrounding her.

Yesterday I liked the way Sangita blasted Charu and her mother. Hope she will keep dangerous blackmailer Charu at a distance.

Again there will be one more engagement tamasha for gunjan. Poor Aditya.Cry

Edited by leavesandwaves - 09 April 2013 at 11:48pm

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

cbindia2009manjuduraiVvaanniiamandasookooRaleighbcatShabnam94Arsha85ananthi.shankarPreetiK03helloaamirSandCastle.Ashlaikachacha_chaudhrisoni595-Saheba--Eris-

leavesandwaves
leavesandwaves

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
The way things are going, we can call Gunjan engagement ring girl. Hope she will wear some different color with different hairstyle this time for the Fake engagement. LOL

Gunjan, go on. Have as many fake engagements as possible before one true marriage.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

ananthi.shankaramandasookoonnmmRaleighbcatAshlaikachacha_chaudhriSandCastle.-Saheba-

-PrimaDonna- IF-Rockerz

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 11:53pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

RaleighbcatamandasookooSandCastle.

chacha_chaudhri IF-Rockerz

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 12:02am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

amandasookoo

SandCastle. IF-Rockerz
SandCastle.
SandCastle.

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 12:25am | IP Logged
Ye lo 1 aur... Hey Bhagwaan, I don't have the shakti to reply same thing again & again now D'oh

Oh how I wish Gunjan ke liye sirf Rajeev hota & all this suitors would follow Rachna instead, it would've been a dream come true for GunJeev fans. Sirf Gunjan & Rajeev & no kabab me haddis at all Day Dreaming
But alas! Saare namoone humein hi jhelne padre h   Pinch

Go Aditya! Go after Rachna, I would be glad if that happens. 1 Mayank 100 ke barabar h hi Ouch
Can't send Mayank after Rachna, bhai behen wala rishta afterall. *sigh* Rachna is so Lucky, she would never ne paired opposite Mayank. Bhagwaan aisi kismat sabko de Cry ROFL

& Yeah, I like humor in the post. What's funny is funny. Great Job ROFL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

priyapakMeena1428PROTIM21amandasookooJShivbraich_galHashiBoo

HashiBoo IF-Sizzlerz
HashiBoo
HashiBoo

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 12:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by leavesandwaves

The way things are going, we can call Gunjan engagement ring girl. Hope she will wear some different color with different hairstyle this time for the Fake engagement. LOL

Gunjan, go on. Have as many fake engagements as possible before one true marriage.

You have a great sense of humorClap

But I have a one question ..Y are you complaining that only Vihan is interested in Rachna ? If all the guys after her and not Gunjan , you have to write the above comment to Rachna .. so chill as  she is in the good light where Gunjan is the engagement ring girl... Tongue

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

priyapakamandasookooJShivbraich_galpesi11SandCastle.

leavesandwaves
leavesandwaves

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 1:11am | IP Logged
Why dont they try shaadi.com for all of them?Wink

I am not complaining. I am laughing.

Next time when gunjan's father comes back to see his daughter, he will be another actor.Clap

The jail scene cracked me up. It looked like some wrongly gone picnic scene. Atleast the entire family is in the same room. Very predictable scenes. The thali looked sumptuous.LOL

What will gunjan wear for her one more engagement ceremony? And what drama will take place? Sleepy

Raleighbcatamandasookoobrat2008chacha_chaudhriSandCastle.HashiBoo

Meriam25 Goldie
Meriam25
Meriam25

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 1:22am | IP Logged
And all engagements result in heart breaks..none take place wit de intended one neither does it be a happy event.

hope aditya s not here to make it another one to de kitty.

rachna fans u must be happy as her relation wit vihan s not at stake. They have a solid track so enjoy them.:)

priyapakamandasookooJShivSandCastle.pesi11HashiBoo

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index