Radha Ma...Negative ? Nooo ! - Page 3

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 years ago
I agree with your post. I also saw alot of posts with Radha turning negative, if that's the case then (which btw I don't believe that's the case) then what's the point of Aarti & Yash going through all these humiliations for? We have enough of grey shades in the form of Ishita, maybe Akash ('cause I wonder who's playing who) & we may have to deal with Bua. Personally having Radha turn negative makes no sense to me at all, then why portray such a social message like this & then crush it.  
Chitra_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: cssudha

Yeah , I dont think CV's would make such a twist after keeping so much of efforts into this track to give a very good social message!! And also shouldn't make AarYa as fools!! I really hope they don't!!

Thanks for the response...exactly I too believe CVs won't ruin such beautiful social message in the name of twists...hoping for the best.
Chitra_11 thumbnail
Originally posted by: fahmed

Nice post

Thanks😃
Chitra_11 thumbnail
Originally posted by: mslee

I agree with your post. I also saw alot of posts with Radha turning negative, if that's the case then (which btw I don't believe that's the case) then what's the point of Aarti & Yash going through all these humiliations for? We have enough of grey shades in the form of Ishita, maybe Akash ('cause I wonder who's playing who) & we may have to deal with Bua. Personally having Radha turn negative makes no sense to me at all, then why portray such a social message like this & then crush it.  

Thanks for the response...and yes I agree...all these thoughts of ours are based ONLY if the character turns negative...don't think they will crush that social message...😊