Misunderstood.. (Page 3)

Shrikhand IF-Rockerz
Shrikhand
Shrikhand

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 1:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vidishaa

Originally posted by Mithalee

Originally posted by ithasme

Behen, I ws too shocked to see the thread poll post being closed...
I can understand Bhai...main khud bohot shocked thi...par Bhai zaruri nahi ki aap jis nazar se kisi cheez ya vastu ko dekho dusre log ussi nazar se uss cheez ya vastu ko dekhe!!! Bhai sabke chasme ke number alag-alag hote hain LOL

aur kayi log chasma pehnne se inkaar bhi toh kart hai na.Wink
   LOL chalo chodo vidishaji varna hamare accounts block ho jaayenge...what i want to say is apne feelings apne dil main rakho chaahe vo kisi bhi cheez ke liye ho DON'T express it in the open forun...i know v do have Right of freedom of expression but itna bhi mat express kardo ki khud hume hurt hona pade!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Veni-Vidi-Vici

Sujatha.rao IF-Rockerz
Sujatha.rao
Sujatha.rao

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 2:48am | IP Logged
Harshal, there has to be space for every kind of opinion in a democracy...even if the opinion is not in sync with majority view..unfortunately, opinion is more often influenced by hatred or blind love...rather than being informed opinion...this naturally leads to bashing and negativity...  In my opinion, it was a fear of the recurrence of past events that led to the post being closed...it is but natural that decisions and behavior are influenced by past experiences...I don't think your intention was to generate any kind of negativity...you merely offered all the options that a democratic space must allow..but well...

I don't know about you...but I am a neutral observer here...if the show comes back, good for its loyal fans and those who will get jobs thanks to it...if it does not, too bad...!

Edited by Sujatha.rao - 10 April 2013 at 10:19am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

amit1944aarti1303ShrikhandKrrish4YouVeni-Vidi-Vici

Krrish4You IF-Rockerz
Krrish4You
Krrish4You

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 3:28am | IP Logged
Thanks, sujata.. Very well said & written abt views frm various sides... My poll post ws fair & open for all with unlimited rights to votes..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ShrikhandVeni-Vidi-Vici

Krrish4You IF-Rockerz
Krrish4You
Krrish4You

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 3:35am | IP Logged
Behen, I dnt think accounts gets blocked for such things.. chill.. isse zyaada khatarnak baatien maine kahi shows ke forum pe padhe hain... Ktlk forum inn mamloon mein baby ki tara hain..

ShrikhandVeni-Vidi-Vici

Shrikhand IF-Rockerz
Shrikhand
Shrikhand

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 3:40am | IP Logged

Behen, I dnt think accounts gets blocked for such things.. chill.. isse zyaada khatarnak baatien maine kahi shows ke forum pe padhe hain... Ktlk forum inn mamloon mein baby ki tara hain..
   Wink pata hain bhai...check ur inbox i sent a pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Krrish4You

Krrish4You IF-Rockerz
Krrish4You
Krrish4You

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 6:33am | IP Logged
Lol.. Kaha hain exactly, ditto, really... Proves it..

Edited by ithasme - 10 April 2013 at 6:35am
Krrish4You IF-Rockerz
Krrish4You
Krrish4You

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 10:36pm | IP Logged
What? Erum, Dnt hv guts to answer my questions openly...
Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 10:46pm | IP Logged

Hi! Everybody, i thank all those who commented(Rajani, aazeen, sjk, vidishaa, sujata, deepa(USA), tupu, ariya, tanu ji, alka, & all those ppl who got time to comment on my earlier poll(ktlk season 2 to come in).. I wanted to rply all of u all bt on that day didn't get much time.. Next day when i saw the poll post.. I got shocked to see it closed for sme ROFL reason...I in no way made that poll to instigate anyone or put fans in trouble, sadly sme overtime working members thought it ws.. I hd no intentions to hurt anyone in my poll.. It ws completely misunderstood by sme of you all.. @ Erum, Do you hv Mr.India ka famous watch which makes person invisible & visible when they wear & remove it?? Is there way to get in direct touch with you?? Bcoz u come to close or warn topicmaker or comment if it involves me.. This is 2nd time you did it.. When i hd reported so many topics & comments u were nt here.. Plss batao yaar.. Btw, are gonna close all the poll threads that hs high votes for certain things?? I am sure u aren't gonna do that... So, what problem did you see in my thread poll?? Didn't i gve everyone unlimited right to vote?? I hope I get good & valid answers for these..

I will answer it on the DTs behalf 

-- If u have any issue with post being closed ... pm the DT members instead of opening post! Topic reported ..should be closed

-- Ur poll would have served a purpose had it a positive message... U are well aware of how much bashing n hate some insecure members carry against the show and current leads.. and ur poll was a direct invitation to them to come n bash the show n the forum !

-- As DT we take action when reports are received and we have received multiple reports against ur poll ...

-- Regarding DT unavailability ..we can make rules and start closing topics everyday.. but the idea is to generate healthy debate..! Already the senior DT members of IF were monitoring the forum in the Viewbies absence n based on the seriousness n gravity of the situation action has been taken! I have myself put up notes in threads.. when matters have spilled out of control

---Another thing.. its not necessary that every topic u report is automatically valid for DT action ..its the DT who decide based on IF COC ..which topic needs to be acted upon! 

-- Its easy to point fingers at others.. but we should see the fingers that point back at us... ! I can cite instances where u have bashed certain actor and the posts were reported but seeing the situation ...it was attempted to strike a balance n solve the situation!

ariyadasa-Demi-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index