Misunderstood.. - Page 4

Posted: 11 years ago
Lol.. Tanu ji, It ws only jyoti mod ji who ws good enough to handle ktlk forum issues, rest rarely came to make any difference to this forum... yeah! For u anything against sk ws fun in those poll posts/comments..
Originally posted by ithasme

Lol.. Tanu ji, It ws only jyoti mod ji who ws good enough to handle ktlk forum issues, rest rarely came to make any difference to this forum... yeah! For u anything against sk ws fun in those poll posts/comments..

LoL ðŸ˜†  against SK ?? m his biggest supporter. .n m glad he knows it personally ..so i dun mind what u think ..since its ur individual opinion! 

And yes.. regarding Jyoti i agree... she tided the forum thru its worst crisis. .n in the best possible way..! 

Edited by Armu4eva - 11 years ago
See tanu ji, again u are mixing my view.. I hv always maintained that u are supporter of sk.. I am against you on being easy going & nt taking any actions against ppl who bash sk, through u knw it hw they do it..

See tanu ji, again u are mixing my view.. I hv always maintained that u are supporter of sk.. I am against you on being easy going & nt taking any actions against ppl who bash sk, through u knw it hw they do it..

m always easy going.. on both sides..  but u can have a different view...its fine with me! 

for me KTLK is priority n then forum.. ! 

Tanu ji, And what you hv to say abt ur non action against those who bash sk through u knw hw they do it..

Tanu ji, And what you hv to say abt ur non action against those who bash sk through u knw hw they do it..

Used to .. i think .. n i used to reply to them directly ...

As of late.. i dun find anything extreme against SK in THIS forum ..as has been against KK ..so in my view its not comparable! 

Yeah! Why didn't i see any action or direct msg of urs in sk bashing poll posts in last 2 such threads???
& Those 2 poll posts were extreme for ur kind information..

& Those 2 poll posts were extreme for ur kind information..

pm me the link...i will check n reply ..to u.. 
Tanu ji, it's useless.. Bcoz by now all those who said things against sk & tried to provoke through will be aware of this hot topic, so high chances of those comments & being edited out for safety.. u urself hv commented on those poll posts.. So it will be easy for u to Search it.. I didn't comment on those links.. I dnt even remember the topic title..Bt i do remember the hw things went in those poll posts..