India-Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

Misunderstood..

Krrish4You IF-Rockerz
Krrish4You
Krrish4You

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 11:34pm | IP Logged
Hi! Everybody, i thank all those who commented(Rajani, aazeen, sjk, vidishaa, sujata, deepa(USA), tupu, ariya, tanu ji, alka, & all those ppl who got time to comment on my earlier poll(ktlk season 2 to come in).. I wanted to rply all of u all bt on that day didn't get much time.. Next day when i saw the poll post.. I got shocked to see it closed for sme ROFL reason...I in no way made that poll to instigate anyone or put fans in trouble, sadly sme overtime working members thought it ws.. I hd no intentions to hurt anyone in my poll.. It ws completely misunderstood by sme of you all.. @ Erum, Do you hv Mr.India ka famous watch which makes person invisible & visible when they wear & remove it?? Is there way to get in direct touch with you?? Bcoz u come to close or warn topicmaker or comment if it involves me.. This is 2nd time you did it.. When i hd reported so many topics & comments u were nt here.. Plss batao yaar.. Btw, are gonna close all the poll threads that hs high votes for certain things?? I am sure u aren't gonna do that... So, what problem did you see in my thread poll?? Didn't i gve everyone unlimited right to vote?? I hope I get good & valid answers for these..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rajanigandha26Shee_xaanVeni-Vidi-Vici

rajanigandha26 IF-Rockerz
rajanigandha26
rajanigandha26

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 11:43pm | IP Logged
I believe your intentions were not wrong It started well but turned out something else. "Never" option created problems I guess. Just forget it. After all we are here because all of us want KTLK 2.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Krrish4Yousonyjknum

Krrish4You IF-Rockerz
Krrish4You
Krrish4You

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 11:46pm | IP Logged
Thanks, rajani.. All i wanted to see is hw many ppl wanted s2 in which month or fesitval..

vidyasabderajanigandha26

rajanigandha26 IF-Rockerz
rajanigandha26
rajanigandha26

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ithasme

Thanks, rajani.. All i wanted to see is hw many ppl wanted s2 in which month or fesitval..

Yes I interpreted it that way only.Smile We must keep unity and keep trying with positive attitude to get S2.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

swati62Krrish4Yousonyjknum

Krrish4You IF-Rockerz
Krrish4You
Krrish4You

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 11:57pm | IP Logged
Yes, rajani, Positive & keeping patience cn bring S2.. Let's see hw & when it comes..
ariyadasa IF-Dazzler
ariyadasa
ariyadasa

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 12:05am | IP Logged
i did n't have any problem with your poll but only problem was the last option (NEVER ) 
as you know still there were lot of MB fans  talk against about KTLK without a reason so these types of polls made them so easier to do their  job well 

still the loyal fans are trying hard for season 2  they are doing what ever they can so i thought this type of polls hurt but cant discourage them but some time i feel your poll give us further courage 

but lets forget the past and join with the entire fans who still waits  till season 2 

vidyasabdeKrrish4You

Krrish4You IF-Rockerz
Krrish4You
Krrish4You

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 12:12am | IP Logged
Thanks, Ariya.. I am glad that my poll post gv u courage to look forward bring more force for season 2.. I gv everyone unlimited right to vote..
Shrikhand IF-Rockerz
Shrikhand
Shrikhand

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 12:16am | IP Logged
Mera bhai kaisa hain? Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Krrish4You

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index