what does sarun mean to u!! (Page 3)

arushilove Groupbie
arushilove
arushilove

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 1:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arushilove

Originally posted by Ice_Cream_

what does sarun mean to uuu only barun !!or only sanaya!! sarun is sanaya and barun both , then why do is see people commenting on barun prof day and night and not even a single comment on sanaya profile!! it's unbelieveable and pleasure to see barun on top even though he is not on TV kudoos...Clap no actor have achieved it in the history yipeee but on contrast to see sanaya losing even though with a good and logical show like CHHAN CHHAN and  such hard work it is very painfulCry plz don't mistake me as an anti barun i luv him and i am happy for him but more than barun i luv sarun!! the true happiness for ipk fans is to see both of them on top!!
these are just my feeling after seeing sanz at #3 and seeing few people who seemed to have moved on from sanz... and supporting rival site if  u feel the same for sanu.plz comment on her profile...

First of all tell me WHY solo Barun fans will comment for Sanaya? Have you ever seen any Sanaya fans commenting for Barun? NO! The problem is you love Sarun more than Barun! But that's not same with us! We love BARUN more than any jodi! And just because Sanaya lost her 2nd position, thousand posts are here, just to support her! For you Chanchan is a logical show, but not for us. Why her solo fans are not enough for her? Actually your post is clearly saying, you are not happy to see that people commenting for Barun day night! Just wanna tell you something, Barun Sobti has a loyal and dedicated fanbase, they will not ever not supporting him. Enough! Stop asking Barun fans to comment for Sanaya. We can post 2 comments in a day. Don't expect any solo Barun fans commenting for her.
U R A BARUN FAN HATS OF KEEP IT UPPP THIS FORUM IS NOT FOR PEOPLE LIKE U IS IT CLEAR...IT IS ONLY FOR SARUN FANZ THE PEOPLE WHO LOVE THEM BOTH...THA PEOPLE WHO LOVE IPK...DID U GET THAT !! IF U R COMMENTING IN BARUN PROFILE KEEP IT UP GOOD FOR U I JUST WANT REAL SARUN FANZ KKK

arushilove Groupbie
arushilove
arushilove

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 1:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ipkkndlove

Originally posted by Ice_Cream_

what does sarun mean to uuu only barun !!or only sanaya!! sarun is sanaya and barun both , then why do is see people commenting on barun prof day and night and not even a single comment on sanaya profile!! it's unbelieveable and pleasure to see barun on top even though he is not on TV kudoos...Clap no actor have achieved it in the history yipeee but on contrast to see sanaya losing even though with a good and logical show like CHHAN CHHAN and  such hard work it is very painfulCry plz don't mistake me as an anti barun i luv him and i am happy for him but more than barun i luv sarun!! the true happiness for ipk fans is to see both of them on top!!
these are just my feeling after seeing sanz at #3 and seeing few people who seemed to have moved on from sanz... and supporting rival site if  u feel the same for sanu.plz comment on her profile...

First of all tell me WHY solo Barun fans will comment for Sanaya? Have you ever seen any Sanaya fans commenting for Barun? NO! The problem is you love Sarun more than Barun! But that's not same with us! We love BARUN more than any jodi! And just because Sanaya lost her 2nd position, thousand posts are here, just to support her! For you Chanchan is a logical show, but not for us. Why her solo fans are not enough for her? Actually your post is clearly saying, you are not happy to see that people commenting for Barun day night! Just wanna tell you something, Barun Sobti has a loyal and dedicated fanbase, they will not ever not supporting him. Enough! Stop asking Barun fans to comment for Sanaya. We can post 2 comments in a day. Don't expect any solo Barun fans commenting for her.
I would ask you to read the post again as it is mentioned as Sarun fans and not Barun solo fans. This post is for Sarun fans and nobody asking Barun fans to comment on Sanaya 's profile. Sarun fan means who love Barun and Sanaya both so this is for the fans of Barun and Sanaya. If you are only Barun fan than you are not advised to comment on Sanaya's profile. Please read the post and than comment.
THANKS BUDDY I AM SATISFIED ATLEAST I FOUND FEW SARUN FANZ LIKE U WHO R STILL THERE THANKSSmile
ASRphanki IF-Dazzler
ASRphanki
ASRphanki

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 1:29am | IP Logged
Derzz no need for mentionin sarun fans to comment on her profile coz dey do it...
I hve myself seen nd satisfied...even in her new forum..i m sure der wud be many of her supporters ..u shud post over there rather than here...coz sarun fans do it by default...
I m a barun fan...nd i post comment everyday...i knw ders no need to maintain coz dis ranking doesnt matter..but i think has becone a habit nd i m sure many
SI fans too do same...
So chill..dnt wry of ranks nd njoy dis forum or her forum..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ArnieBoyBarun

Go to top