India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

what does sarun mean to u!! (Page 2)

yashu_95 Senior Member
yashu_95
yashu_95

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 11:57pm | IP Logged
As for me, both r equal.. but, as SI is on a TV show as a lead, I think we should give much importance to her and her serial as well

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ipkkndlove

ipkkndlove Senior Member
ipkkndlove
ipkkndlove

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
This post is of no use in this forum now as here there are only Barun fans. No Sarun fans. The fan who shouted that they are Sarun fans and asked SP to close the show and claimed that they would do the same for Sanaya if she would have quit, now have vanished in the thin air or they were actually Barun fan. I don't want to comment on the same but the reality is that this forum has become exclusively for Barun fans only and its not an IPKKND forum anymore where we all used to talk about both Barun & Sanaya and whole IPKKND cast. And actually Sanaya fans have moved to Chhanchaan forum so obviously here we can find only Barun fans. About ranking of Sanaya, I know Barun fan will not care for her now as they are only Barun fans and Sarun fan does not exist in this forum. Sanaya fans are doing there best so lets hope next week Sanaya rank would increase. I don't want to ignite fight here as I made it clear that this is Barun forum and I don't have any issue with Barun, I like him too but I am not his fan but I am Sarun fan and also would like to mention that I am not commenting on his profile as he has got lots of fan to do the same. So I am not needed for that. 

arushilove

payalpencil Senior Member
payalpencil
payalpencil

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 12:03am | IP Logged
hurts to read things bout sarun or sanaya or barun i dunno its just the fans :( if i comment i comment for both together or i don at all it doesnt matter who is on top and who isn't this does not show our love for them if we truly liove thm then we do! bas! there is no rule that if u fan u vote for anyone this raking does not bother me anymore as it causes mor fights :(

but i like sarun, i fan them and i know it and thats enuf!

ipkkndlove

deepthis IF-Rockerz
deepthis
deepthis

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 12:30am | IP Logged
I dont know why IPK has become a war zone for Barun vs Sanaya fans.

I am happy to see Barun on #1 but disappointed to see Sanaya on #3.

@ipkkndlove : I know sanaya fans have moved to CC forum so this forum now is mainly having Posts on Barun but I dont think Sarun fans have vanished into thin air. They r still there but are calm. I claimed to be a SaRun fan at that time when the show was shut down and still am saying that. I am happy that Sanaya fans r doing their bit but as a Sarun Fan i am doing my bit to increase her rank. 

I want to see both SaRun on top positions...and will do anything for it...

Edited by deepthis - 10 April 2013 at 12:30am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anu97payalpencilIPKKNDfan4ever

.BumbleBee. IF-Dazzler
.BumbleBee.
.BumbleBee.

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 12:34am | IP Logged
Ranking has no relation with SaRun ..Sanaya is being ranked for her individual acting skills =)
ipkkndlove Senior Member
ipkkndlove
ipkkndlove

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 12:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by deepthis

I dont know why IPK has become a war zone for Barun vs Sanaya fans.

I am happy to see Barun on #1 but disappointed to see Sanaya on #3.

@ipkkndlove : I know sanaya fans have moved to CC forum so this forum now is mainly having Posts on Barun but I dont think Sarun fans have vanished into thin air. They r still there but are calm. I claimed to be a SaRun fan at that time when the show was shut down and still am saying that. I am happy that Sanaya fans r doing their bit but as a Sarun Fan i am doing my bit to increase her rank. 

I want to see both SaRun on top positions...and will do anything for it...

I know there are few Sarun fans in this forum and I am one of them and I didn't want to hurt any of them and appreciate your efforts but what I meant to say that at the time of show closed down the whole forum was claiming to be Sarun fan and now there are only few of them who remained to be what they had claimed. I really don't want to get into that discussion who did what and what not. I am really sorry if I have hurt any of the Sarun fans in this forum. 
ipkkndlove Senior Member
ipkkndlove
ipkkndlove

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 1:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ice_Cream_

Originally posted by arushilove

what does sarun mean to uuu only barun !!or only sanaya!! sarun is sanaya and barun both , then why do is see people commenting on barun prof day and night and not even a single comment on sanaya profile!! it's unbelieveable and pleasure to see barun on top even though he is not on TV kudoos...Clap no actor have achieved it in the history yipeee but on contrast to see sanaya losing even though with a good and logical show like CHHAN CHHAN and  such hard work it is very painfulCry plz don't mistake me as an anti barun i luv him and i am happy for him but more than barun i luv sarun!! the true happiness for ipk fans is to see both of them on top!!
these are just my feeling after seeing sanz at #3 and seeing few people who seemed to have moved on from sanz... and supporting rival site if  u feel the same for sanu.plz comment on her profile...

First of all tell me WHY solo Barun fans will comment for Sanaya? Have you ever seen any Sanaya fans commenting for Barun? NO! The problem is you love Sarun more than Barun! But that's not same with us! We love BARUN more than any jodi! And just because Sanaya lost her 2nd position, thousand posts are here, just to support her! For you Chanchan is a logical show, but not for us. Why her solo fans are not enough for her? Actually your post is clearly saying, you are not happy to see that people commenting for Barun day night! Just wanna tell you something, Barun Sobti has a loyal and dedicated fanbase, they will not ever not supporting him. Enough! Stop asking Barun fans to comment for Sanaya. We can post 2 comments in a day. Don't expect any solo Barun fans commenting for her.
I would ask you to read the post again as it is mentioned as Sarun fans and not Barun solo fans. This post is for Sarun fans and nobody asking Barun fans to comment on Sanaya 's profile. Sarun fan means who love Barun and Sanaya both so this is for the fans of Barun and Sanaya. If you are only Barun fan than you are not advised to comment on Sanaya's profile. Please read the post and than comment.

IPKKNDfan4ever

arushilove Groupbie
arushilove
arushilove

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 1:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ice_Cream_

Originally posted by arushilove

what does sarun mean to uuu only barun !!or only sanaya!! sarun is sanaya and barun both , then why do is see people commenting on barun prof day and night and not even a single comment on sanaya profile!! it's unbelieveable and pleasure to see barun on top even though he is not on TV kudoos...Clap no actor have achieved it in the history yipeee but on contrast to see sanaya losing even though with a good and logical show like CHHAN CHHAN and  such hard work it is very painfulCry plz don't mistake me as an anti barun i luv him and i am happy for him but more than barun i luv sarun!! the true happiness for ipk fans is to see both of them on top!!
these are just my feeling after seeing sanz at #3 and seeing few people who seemed to have moved on from sanz... and supporting rival site if  u feel the same for sanu.plz comment on her profile...

First of all tell me WHY solo Barun fans will comment for Sanaya? Have you ever seen any Sanaya fans commenting for Barun? NO! The problem is you love Sarun more than Barun! But that's not same with us! We love BARUN more than any jodi! And just because Sanaya lost her 2nd position, thousand posts are here, just to support her! For you Chanchan is a logical show, but not for us. Why her solo fans are not enough for her? Actually your post is clearly saying, you are not happy to see that people commenting for Barun day night! Just wanna tell you something, Barun Sobti has a loyal and dedicated fanbase, they will not ever not supporting him. Enough! Stop asking Barun fans to comment for Sanaya. We can post 2 comments in a day. Don't expect any solo Barun fans commenting for her.

Go to top