Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Make Up Your Mind First..THEN Argue. (Page 8)

.FairyDust. IF-Sizzlerz
.FairyDust.
.FairyDust.

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 1:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Smartangel

i agree with u ,
but rk does not felt even 1%guilty  of what he has done with madhu, did he shown guiltness???????
are madhu use maaf kare n kare, ye baad ki baat hai, but  phle ye to ehsaas ho use ki vo galat tha!!!!!!!!!!!!!

who says they are not showing redemption? ye sab vahi to hai?
i agree it is in a hatke style..RK style..but it is redemption no less Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

xxAqeelahxx

.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 1:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Yukthi.

Originally posted by Smartangel

i agree with u ,
but rk does not felt even 1%guilty  of what he has done with madhu, did he shown guiltness???????
are madhu use maaf kare n kare, ye baad ki baat hai, but  phle ye to ehsaas ho use ki vo galat tha!!!!!!!!!!!!!

who says they are not showing redemption? ye sab vahi to hai?
i agree it is in a hatke style..RK style..but it is redemption no less Big smile

agree it is in rk's style but it's in full redemption for sure. even the makeer said redemption will be in rk's style when people email him about redemption and he said what does people want to see crying rk but this is rk he will do it on his own terms and own way.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

xxAqeelahxx.FairyDust.

ishanthi2005 Senior Member
ishanthi2005
ishanthi2005

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 1:25am | IP Logged

still RK doesnt knw love means after DIPZ betrayal. RK is still learning what true love means. For me i think RK is nt ready to accept and show that due to all betrayals from all his loved ones. However it doesnt justify his actions and what he did. For that REDEMPTION TRACK should be there. It is also true dat nw RK is slowly understanding love means and he is doing everything to get he back in his life.   

If Madhu can fall in love with RK so much hatred and accept RK as her husband then dnt u think dis time also Madhu will melt in front of RK. It is also true da Madhu should nt easily forgive RK. But it is husband and wife issues wat can v do. Smile  

Other thing is dat yes Sultan can fall love with any one and RK cannt stop it. But liking a married women is the problem. Sultan is not wrong if he doesnt knw dat Madhu is married but after knowing and loving hw to justrfy.   

Some says that there is no wedding and both r nt husband and wife though Madhu has herself accepted RK as his husband and going to give all for RK. So who r v to say there is no marriage.   

xxAqeelahxx.FairyDust.

ViviCa15 Senior Member
ViviCa15
ViviCa15

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 1:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Khushi..

Originally posted by wishIwasMadhu

My sweet advice to Khushi,no need to reply back:
if u r not a rishabala fan or even sulbala fan and the fact that r.k is interfering in madhu's life is disturbing u so much that u r hell bent in destroying his character...just stop watching the show sweetie to maintain ur sanitySmile and ours too.
RKs character is already destroyed.

PS: Rest of your advice/concern/suggestion etc. plz keep it to yourself.
as u wish i wont waste my advice...bhalai ka jamana hi nahi raha and if u do understand english PLZ DONT REPLY Smile

Edited by wishIwasMadhu - 10 April 2013 at 1:25am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

xxAqeelahxx.FairyDust..Shiva.

.FairyDust. IF-Sizzlerz
.FairyDust.
.FairyDust.

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 1:26am | IP Logged
bani...mai achi tarah se tadka laga rahi hun na?
tune mera ye roop pehle kabhi nahi dekha na ROFL
.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 1:28am | IP Logged
@yukthi
girl you have burned the floor with your post. point to pointClapClapClapClap there is no loop in it but the truth. i am proud of youHug na never i thought you were shy type but alas you are atom bomb type to. you are making people sweat
ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.FairyDust.

..Khushi.. IF-Dazzler
..Khushi..
..Khushi..

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 1:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Yukthi.

* MAJOR SIGH *
are you always like this? i mean for REAL?
how many times should i tell you that they are married..huh?

and ok fine..we two are favouring two different couples...( only 1 is a couple though..the other is imagination LOL )..but the cv's arent right? then Y are the cv's STILL showing rk-madhu a husband wife? they arent biased like us fans.

its because even THEY knbow that the wedding was real...and you cant argue with their point as its THEIR hsow.not yours..and i thank heavens for small mercies like this one.

and HOW in the world do YOU know that rk still doesnt love madhu? do you know face reading..or telepathy maybe..or better..does rk come in your dreams and tell you that he still doesnt love her?

you are missing and rejecting the obvious..that rk TRULY loves madhu...just like rk is doing by not accepting his love for madhu out loud...because of your EGO.

GOSH! Shocked you 2 have the same problem..but he is coming around it...sadly cant say the same for you!! LOLLOL

Yeah yeah keep telling they are married, who am I to break the bubble for someone who thinks that sun rises from South?

CVs know that the wedding was real? Did they personally tell that to you? From where I see it, cvs are trying to show that how Madhu is being forced by creepy RK to act like his wife & a personal property both of which she clearly is not. Even RK deep down knows that Madhu is not his wife & is free to move on with a gentleman of her choice, that's why he has lost his leftover marbles and is rooting to all sorts of dirty gimmicks like torturing her with knife, slitting, forcing and brainwashing her into believing that she's his property. What a loser really. RK can love no one but himself.. it's not a rocket science.

Edited by ..Khushi.. - 10 April 2013 at 1:44am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nobodyatnotimet1234Rolzz--Udhay--

.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 1:33am | IP Logged
ROFLROFL
OH La La

xxAqeelahxx.FairyDust.

Go to top