Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Make Up Your Mind First..THEN Argue. (Page 6)

nidu_dsena IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 12:45am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

RoshiniManeetxxAqeelahxx.FairyDust.

Hdhd IF-Addictz
Hdhd
Hdhd

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 12:47am | IP Logged
Awesome post.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.FairyDust.

.FairyDust. IF-Sizzlerz
.FairyDust.
.FairyDust.

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 12:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RoshiniManeet

First things first...I am Rishbala fan...I like Sultan, the character and actor as well.

Yesterday's epi kind of disturbed me a lot...it was full of romance and love oozing out of RK...(which normally I love to see and I am addicted)
but yesterday was a lot different.. I just wanted RK to let go of Madhu and let her live her life.
As a viewer I saw love in RK also I saw the fear of losing Madhu in his eyes but as Madhu...She has seen his love, pain, fear, protection in the past too which he simply summarized that were all a part of his act since he was a superb actor. How will she ever believe him today???? Not a wrist slit..even if RK is gonna pluck his heart out and show it to her she will have second thoughts...very natural. I think the only way RK can ever bring back Madhu really in to his life would be to set her free...stop interfering in her life and decisions. She will feel the restlessness that RK is feeling today and will surely get back to him.

I really want her to somehow return back his 40 lakhs get the contract cancelled and be back home.

i respect your opinion..i REALLY do.
you are one of the few sane ones who has explained it properly without any unwedding crap...and i am grateful to you for that LOL!

my point is madhu is just angry now...thats y she is resisting rk..but when her anger cools and she sees that he really loves her..u think she will back out? Shocked Thumbs Down

about the hand cutting part..he did cut his palm..but madhu and rk both know that he wont go further than that..so it IS in a way her choice on whether she goes back to him or no.
he just showed her which limit he can go to to get her back and for her forgiveness..the rest is up to her.

and how long can rk keep her in his house forcibly? one day she will get out..maybe when her family gets back or when she takes some firm step. but according to spoilers and articles..she didnt as she still loves him..saw the redemption and love and guilt and is willing to give their love a second chance

this is what i am trying to say but sulbala fans dont WANT to listen! thick skulled

RoshiniManeet

Rolzz IF-Sizzlerz
Rolzz
Rolzz

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 12:49am | IP Logged
The problem many (Rishbala fans including) have with holi or yesterday's episode has nothing to do with Sultan track... You take Sulatn out of the picture still the forceful romance of RK is sickening! 

Lets say they are still married...and he left her for a short while because of a minor lovers tiff...still the forceful romance of RK will be sick coz its FORCEFUL! When the lady say NO, whether wife or not , the guy should stop! That's the basic respect every girl should demand...to some extent the cave man romance is hot,  but after a point it just plain painful to watch! 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

t1234ornella_mgRoshiniManeet--Udhay--

.FairyDust. IF-Sizzlerz
.FairyDust.
.FairyDust.

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 12:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nidu_dsena

firat of all nice post n secondly its like banging head against wall some ppl never understand n in simple words dey dont like d person who is playing vd so dey dont wanna accept Rk.. and im not saying dis anvi hi i hav came across such comments ROFL

hey nidu
thanks for liking re! Big smile
i know yaar..i am just taking out my bhadaas..when they make anti-rishbala /rk posts..do we interfere? NO
but they lift their head and run staright into EVERY post of ours and spoiil r heads with utter C-R-A-P argumeants! Shocked LOL

so here..i am giving them a chance to tell me Y they have a problem..though i  know it ROFL
they cant be so childish..they need to be rational an mature in giving me the reason

nidu_dsena

.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 12:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Yukthi.

Originally posted by .Shiva.

wow yukthi so just b/c some dude is nasty to eye rk's BIWI rk should run after other girlsROFL he does not have to run after anyone there are many girls who would marry rk and i am one of them reROFL but munda is not like that type, he is one woman man and his woman is his BIWIWink

TRUE BANI LOL rk is not like sultan to run behind women..that too TAKEN women Wink LOL. rk's the kind where people run BEHIND him...like me and you ROFL

he IS a one woman man..or more aptly his Madhu Biwi's MAN?! Wink ROFL

the girls nuts..(excuse the pun LOL)

he is batamize not characterless re like someoneROFL i would marry rk if he agrees to right here and right nowParty oh i like that lineWink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ishanthi2005.FairyDust.

..Khushi.. IF-Dazzler
..Khushi..
..Khushi..

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 12:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Yukthi.

look here now girl..maybe rk did nt know what love meant before..but NOW..he surely does.
you dont see it its not MY problem

AND..where were you LOYAL fans..now wanting save madhu from the treacherous clutches of RK when they were living together as husband and wife before the revenge drama? nobody..NOBODY came out with arguments like this that they are not legally married...he forced her..she is paying for some BIG sin in the form of rk and all that? Shocked WHY ? that time EVERY single one of you were enjoying their romance..nd NOW when that sultan enters and gives a few creepy but supposed lusty looks to rk's biwi..you want them as a couple and make these arguments?! get a life you people and understand that youo'll are double standard people.

and lastly..READ my PS carefully.. i clearly said i DONT want any crap bashing and arguments on baseless things like the one you are doing

you'll are free to have a HEALTHY discussion..note the word stressed on here LOL
and PUH-LEEZZ for peat's sake SPARE me the regular crap that she isnt his wife anymore and the traditions and purity of a wedding in indian community. [ MAJOR YAWN! Sleepy ]

neither are you getting married here nor me or anyone else..so spare us the details of a proper wedding! Stern Smile

NOTE the underlined part carefully..i know very well what the institution of wedding is all about..so i dont need U to hammer me with your nowledge every time.

Are you for real? The detail was given cuz you keep calling them husband-wife which they are NOT.

RK still does not know what love means and a lad like him will forever remain ruthless and ignorant towards any human emotion except his own. I thought everyone had an idea that RK and Madhu were never technically husband-wife, it's a matter of simple common sense you see. It's only due to recent posts which keep on screaming that Madhu is RKs wife, that I realized that a lot of people are unaware of this simple fact.

I must admit though that initially I did enjoy Madhu-RK romance but than later I started to wonder that how on Earth and when did a girl like Madhu fall in love with a creep like RK (that question still remains unanswered and I guess it will always remain so). Sultan can give all the lusty looks in the World to Madhu, she's single. I ain't even a Sultan-Madhu fan but seriously no RK has any right to stop Sultan from falling for Madhu.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nobodyatnotimet1234Rolzz--Udhay--

Smartangel Senior Member
Smartangel
Smartangel

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 12:58am | IP Logged
 i agree with u ,
but rk does not felt even 1%guilty  of what he has done with madhu, did he shown guiltness???????
are madhu use maaf kare n kare, ye baad ki baat hai, but  phle ye to ehsaas ho use ki vo galat tha!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nobodyatnotime--Udhay--

Go to top