Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Make Up Your Mind First..THEN Argue. (Page 4)

.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 12:05am | IP Logged
first of awesome post and second of i am cracking up nowROFLROFL

so rk is called rapist b/c he danced with his own BIWIShocked then all the man who danced with their OWN biwi is rapist thenDead yukthi the thing is no matter what rk does or says he is at fault. when he saved madhu from her dad i didn't see any post saying yes he did save madhu but the moment he shows others and his biwi their place he is the bad boySleepy give me an EFFING break here. there is a limit to being a blink character lover but here i see it every single day with limitless. i have been hearing about this she is not his BIWI then who is her hubby if not rk? did she marry someone else while staying away from rkShocked did i miss her wedding with another dude that she is no more rk's BIWISleepy lol a killer is eyeing rk's BIWI and he is telling him to stop his sick deeds and here he is rapist like OK! say what he is spared b/c he is so called lonely and heartbroken from where se he is lonely he has a kid and his heart is strong enough to kill others along with telling someone else to kill othersROFL

either rk is a lover or hater he is going to be bashed it has become a habit now but enough is enough just b/c we don't say anything does not mean we won't. people wants to see him as junoon and we are getting that it is a big problem, he wants to get punish from his biwi it's a problem everything rk does is a problem reROFL whatever i am proud of rk and always will beWink

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Raichu-xxAqeelahxx.FairyDust.chirpyhapibird...Seema...

chirpyhapibird IF-Sizzlerz
chirpyhapibird
chirpyhapibird

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 12:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Yukthi.

Originally posted by rajjji

the  certain  fan  group...targeted  vivians  acting  till  he  entered
then
after   he    shut  everyone's  mouth  with  his  acting    he  was  a   bad  boy  and  a  rapist...they  just  wanted  to  keep  their  hearts  happy

and  now    the  other  non  existent  jodi  seems to  have  hot  invisilble  chemistry 

they  live  in  a  delusion

and  make  this  forum  a   sick     place

they  are  responsible  for  all  the  problems  that  this  forum  goes  through
true rajji Big smile
now if mafhu herself chooses sultan..i would be a hurt and miffed..BUT i will accept it..as she chose him.
but here clearly she has always chosen rk..and rk her..so where did this SULBALA come from?
if they were eally showing it in the show..i wouldnt have minded so much..but there isnt even FEELINGS between them..its all in the people's mins..SOME people's mind..and now even sultan's..THATS IT!

madhu and rk always belonged to each other and will continue to do so
sulbala  will  never  happen  dear
now  im at    peace...sultan  will  always  bring  rk  and   madhu   closer  just  like  dips

so  i  think  now  we  need    to  thank  sultan  and  dipali  
bcoz  it  is  due  to  them  that  they  keep  coming  close

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.FairyDust.

.FairyDust. IF-Sizzlerz
.FairyDust.
.FairyDust.

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 12:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Shiva.

first of awesome post and second of i am cracking up nowROFLROFL

so rk is called rapist b/c he danced with his own BIWIShocked then all the man who danced with their OWN biwi is rapist thenDead yukthi the thing is no matter what rk does or says he is at fault. when he saved madhu from her dad i didn't see any post saying yes he did save madhu but the moment he shows others and his biwi their place he is the bad boySleepy give me an EFFING break here. there is a limit to being a blink character lover but here i see it every single day with limitless. i have been hearing about this she is not his BIWI then who is her hubby if not rk?
did she marry someone else while staying away from rkShocked did i miss her wedding with another dude that she is no more rk's BIWISleepy lol a killer is eyeing rk's BIWI and he is telling him to stop his sick deeds and here he is rapist like OK! say what he is spared b/c he is so called lonely and heartbroken from where se he is lonely he has a kid and his heart is strong enough to kill others along with telling someone else to kill othersROFL

either rk is a lover or hater he is going to be bashed it has become a habit now but enough is enough just b/c we don't say anything does not mean we won't. people wants to see him as junoon and we are getting that it is a big problem, he wants to get punish from his biwi it's a problem everything rk does is a problem reROFL whatever i am proud of rk and always will beWink

@ UNDERLINED - thats what even i was wondering. true yaar nice post bani.
thats what i want them to accept..that whether rk is good or bad..they will hate him! i dunno y
yesterday..even when rk didnt force madhu and treated her with extreme love...they have a problem and call him a rapist?
then i really dunno what to call sultan!

they just keep ON & ON & ON telling me about the ethics of wedding..i am telling you if this continues...i will fear my own wedding too ROFL

me to bani...PROUD of my rk Approve

and by the way..whats cracking you up so much?LOL
ennishet IF-Sizzlerz
ennishet
ennishet

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 12:11am | IP Logged
Nice post.

The extreme reactions are due to insecurity as RK is taking away Madhu to his house ... thus announcing to the world that THEY'RE STILL TOGETHER.

Since childhood, I've been taught to respect any form of life - be it an ant or a fly. Never kill it. Not even the roaches. With Sultan killing people left, right and center, he doesn't come across as the knight in shinning armor for Madhu.

I don't want to go in the morality or the legality of RK-Madhu marriage - they're married until they officially file for a divorce and separate. Further Madhu fans need to understand ... what kind of a tag will she get if they are trying to justify that Madhu lived as an 'unwed female' in RK's house and shared his bed. It sounds disgusting and horrible. I'm a DVD fan and hate the inference.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

readingworms..FairyDust.chirpyhapibirdxxAqeelahxx

.FairyDust. IF-Sizzlerz
.FairyDust.
.FairyDust.

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 12:14am | IP Logged

the  certain  fan  group...targeted  vivians  acting  till  he  entered
then
after   he    shut  everyone's  mouth  with  his  acting    he  was  a   bad  boy  and  a  rapist...they  just  wanted  to  keep  their  hearts  happy

and  now    the  other  non  existent  jodi  seems to  have  hot  invisilble  chemistry 

they  live  in  a  delusion

and  make  this  forum  a   sick     place

they  are  responsible  for  all  the  problems  that  this  forum  goes  through
true rajji Big smile
now if mafhu herself chooses sultan..i would be a hurt and miffed..BUT i will accept it..as she chose him.
but here clearly she has always chosen rk..and rk her..so where did this SULBALA come from?
if they were eally showing it in the show..i wouldnt have minded so much..but there isnt even FEELINGS between them..its all in the people's mins..SOME people's mind..and now even sultan's..THATS IT!

madhu and rk always belonged to each other and will continue to do so
sulbala  will  never  happen  dear
now  im at    peace...sultan  will  always  bring  rk  and   madhu   closer  just  like  dips

so  i  think  now  we  need    to  thank  sultan  and  dipali  
bcoz  it  is  due  to  them  that  they  keep  coming  close
same here...i would LOVE to see the disappiontment on peoples faces when madhu and rk end up together forever LOL Evil Smile

and i am not scared of sultan..usme itni baat ki rk ko uski biwi se door kare?
i am just mighty pissed and agry at sulbala fans for bashing and calling rk a rapist after repeated warnings and bashing his and rishbala fans

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

chirpyhapibird

.FairyDust. IF-Sizzlerz
.FairyDust.
.FairyDust.

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 12:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ennishet

Nice post.

The extreme reactions are due to insecurity as RK is taking away Madhu to his house ... thus announcing to the world that THEY'RE STILL TOGETHER.

Since childhood, I've been taught to respect any form of life - be it an ant or a fly. Never kill it. Not even the roaches. With Sultan killing people left, right and center, he doesn't come across as the knight in shinning armor for Madhu.

I don't want to go in the morality or the legality of RK-Madhu marriage - they're married until they officially file for a divorce and separate. Further Madhu fans need to understand ... what kind of a tag will she get if they are trying to justify that Madhu lived as an 'unwed female' in RK's house and shared his bed. It sounds disgusting and horrible. I'm a DVD fan and hate the inference.

thansk for agreeing dear Big smile
lovely post

thats what i am saying..they are becoming insecure Shocked
..Khushi.. IF-Dazzler
..Khushi..
..Khushi..

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 12:18am | IP Logged

1) GOD!! who says they arent married?? Angry cant you understand? they SIGNED papers..SM gave his thumb print..but mb signed too..AS mrk.
watch the episodes and then come here.

2) rk is after madhu..bcoz HELLO?? she is his wife! he LOVES her! accept it or not..truth wont change.

they didnt officially end their wedding!
and Y in the holy name of god shud rk go behind otherr girls when he has a wife who he loves and who loves him?

3) i am very sorry dear..you may scream from every terrace top you want from the top of your lungs..but RK AND MADHU are together and WILL CONTINUE TO BE! Approve

1. Whatever formalities RK made Shamsher & Madhu go though is a pure hoax and any law court will straightway trash it. Without Madhu-RK visiting the court and signing the papers in presence of a judge and at least two witnesses, no court will consider them as husband & wife legally.

2. Again she's NOT his wife. Love? He doesn't even know what it means. Also no one cares what he wants, he's a freak who tortured social servant like Madhu and only social servant like Madhu can endure his crap. Other women would punch him hard in the gut and leave.

3. I won't go as far as screaming my lungs out cuz I know that stalker RK will always follow Madhu like a creep. You see, he is jobless without her around. Poor girl, must have done some really evil deed and got paid for it in the form of RK.

Edited by ..Khushi.. - 10 April 2013 at 12:33am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nobodyatnotimet1234--Udhay--

.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 12:32am | IP Logged

wow yukthi so just b/c some dude is nasty to eye rk's BIWI rk should run after other girlsROFL he does not have to run after anyone there are many girls who would marry rk and i am one of them reROFL but munda is not like that type, he is one woman man and his woman is his BIWIWink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

xxAqeelahxx.FairyDust.

Go to top