Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Make Up Your Mind First..THEN Argue. (Page 3)

richa13 Goldie
richa13
richa13

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
superb post !!!
people cant see his suffering ? .becoz they blind in love with gangster !!!
am loving this junnon wala pyaar of rk for his biwi..<3

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

xxAqeelahxx.FairyDust.silent.desire

chirpyhapibird IF-Sizzlerz
chirpyhapibird
chirpyhapibird

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 11:53pm | IP Logged
    the  certain  fan  group...targeted  vivians  acting  till  he  entered
then
after   he    shut  everyone's  mouth  with  his  acting    he  was  a   bad  boy  and  a  rapist...they  just  wanted  to  keep  their  hearts  happy

and  now    the  other  non  existent  jodi  seems to  have  hot  invisilble  chemistry 

they  live  in  a  delusion

and  make  this  forum  a   sick     place

they  are  responsible  for  all  the  problems  that  this  forum  goes  through

Edited by rajjjji - 09 April 2013 at 11:53pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Raichu-xxAqeelahxx.FairyDust.silent.desire

.FairyDust. IF-Sizzlerz
.FairyDust.
.FairyDust.

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DushtDanaf.

Nice post. But I'm sure haters already know most of this stuff more than you, and just want to bash irrigaurdless of reason or cause.
thanks for liking
see..i didnt make this post for bashing or argueing..i just want to be clear on WHY exactly they hate rk..whether he is loving or torturing to her..they have a problem. so much so that they even deny him of being her husband! Shocked

now if they STILL dont agree and want to argue..not my problem

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DushtDanaf.

..Khushi.. IF-Dazzler
..Khushi..
..Khushi..

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 11:57pm | IP Logged
1. RK is NOT Madhu's husband, divorce is not even in question cuz they never got legally married to begin with.

2. Why RK is after Madhu forcing her to return to his life? Is he falling short of girls or his arrogance is not letting him accept that Madhu ditched him like a trash and moved on in her life.

3. Sultan or not, I don't want to see RK in 50 miles circle from where Madhu is.

Edited by ..Khushi.. - 09 April 2013 at 11:58pm

--Udhay--

.FairyDust. IF-Sizzlerz
.FairyDust.
.FairyDust.

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rajjji

the  certain  fan  group...targeted  vivians  acting  till  he  entered
then
after   he    shut  everyone's  mouth  with  his  acting    he  was  a   bad  boy  and  a  rapist...they  just  wanted  to  keep  their  hearts  happy

and  now    the  other  non  existent  jodi  seems to  have  hot  invisilble  chemistry 

they  live  in  a  delusion

and  make  this  forum  a   sick     place

they  are  responsible  for  all  the  problems  that  this  forum  goes  through
true rajji Big smile
now if mafhu herself chooses sultan..i would be a hurt and miffed..BUT i will accept it..as she chose him.
but here clearly she has always chosen rk..and rk her..so where did this SULBALA come from?
if they were eally showing it in the show..i wouldnt have minded so much..but there isnt even FEELINGS between them..its all in the people's mins..SOME people's mind..and now even sultan's..THATS IT!

madhu and rk always belonged to each other and will continue to do so
.FairyDust. IF-Sizzlerz
.FairyDust.
.FairyDust.

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
@ richa..thanks soo much dear. i agree
..sairat.. IF-Sizzlerz
..sairat..
..sairat..

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 12:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Yukthi.

if rk takes madhu to his house forcibly..they say it is not out of love but out of jealousy..so he shudnt be doing it! ( SERIOUSLY? ) Shocked
AND like in yesterdays episode..rk was all romantic Embarrassed you could see the love oozing out from every pore of him for his biwi.i thank god that the contract hasnt come up..and i doubt it will Big smile

well well well before you'll bombard me with baseless arguments on the contract..i would like to say that the contract WONT come up..as RK wants his biwi forever..and i mean FOREVER...and not as long as the contract lasts. what if madhu does repay the 40 lacs one day? you think he would let her go?! i mean..he's not an imbecile for  god's sake! Shocked

well anyways..even when rk is trying to get mb back into his life with love and passion as a hubby...na na no need to rub and strain your poor eyes so much..you read that right..AS A HUBBY...they have a problem Angry ( DOUBLE SERIOUSLY ! Shocked Shocked ) 

u said it right, he was very much soft towards Madhu yesterday but i think that gangsters call gonna spoil everything i mean his mood and he'll become aggressive again

.FairyDust.

.FairyDust. IF-Sizzlerz
.FairyDust.
.FairyDust.

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 12:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Khushi..

1. RK is NOT Madhu's husband, divorce is not even in question cuz they never got legally married to begin with.

2. Why RK is after Madhu forcing her to return to his life? Is he falling short of girls or his arrogance is not letting him accept that Madhu ditched him like a trash and moved on in her life.

3. Sultan or not, I don't want to see RK in 50 miles circle from where Madhu is.

1) GOD!! who says they arent married?? Angry cant you understand? they SIGNED papers..SM gave his thumb print..but mb signed too..AS mrk.
watch the episodes and then come here.

2) rk is after madhu..bcoz HELLO?? she is his wife! he LOVES her! accept it or not..truth wont change.

they didnt officially end their wedding!
and Y in the holy name of god shud rk go behind otherr girls when he has a wife who he loves and who loves him?

3) i am very sorry dear..you may scream from every terrace top you want from the top of your lungs..but RK AND MADHU are together and WILL CONTINUE TO BE! Approve

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

pookie2ViviCa15-Raichu-xxAqeelahxx

Go to top