Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Make Up Your Mind First..THEN Argue. (Page 11)

..Khushi.. IF-Dazzler
..Khushi..
..Khushi..

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 2:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Yukthi.

my dear khushi..go right NOW and read the PS and come.
i said NO wedding crap here..i know enough about weddings thanks to this forum. and i said I DONT WANT ANY FIGHHTS HERE! Angry how hard is that to get? this is for a healthy discussion. many sulbala fans have posted here before and i an dthey have had a nice cordial discussion..but looks like you dont WANT it to be descent!

this topic is to discuss y you'll hate rk..y you'll cant accept him..whether he does bad or good to madhu.
one day you'll say he is forcing her and we want him to take her back with love..omly THEN you''ll will accept him..FINE..ok you'll do have a point...
BUT the next day when he does the EXACT same thing..you'll say its not true love?

who are you'll to decide that its not true love? who gave you the rights to judge his character? who gave you'll the rights to decide he isnt right for madhu? madhu isnt a BABY..she knows what she wants and whats good for her

you'll just dont know what you'll want..and i am very disappointed with that.

Whoaaa... calm down what makes you lose your cool over a show?

Oh and I would like to clarify for once and for all, I don't want Madhu to be with RK, love or no love. And who is RK to 'take back' Madhu? You make it sound like Madhu is standing on RKs doorstep craving for him and begging him to 'take her back'. If anything, it's RK who's forcing himself on Madhu with his loser acts. So desperate he is to make himself a vital part of Madhu's life. The choice of 'taking back' remains with Madhu and I hope she ditches RK real bad. I'd rather see her leading her life with her family by her side rather than taking back that absurd man.

Who gave me the right to judge RK the character? The same person who made this show for public to watch.

Edited by ..Khushi.. - 10 April 2013 at 2:25am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nobodyatnotime..Sujith1001..--Udhay--

.FairyDust. IF-Sizzlerz
.FairyDust.
.FairyDust.

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 2:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by taraka2005

Clap

Originally posted by ..Khushi..

1) GOD!! who says they arent married?? Angry cant you understand? they SIGNED papers..SM gave his thumb print..but mb signed too..AS mrk.
watch the episodes and then come here.

2) rk is after madhu..bcoz HELLO?? she is his wife! he LOVES her! accept it or not..truth wont change.

they didnt officially end their wedding!
and Y in the holy name of god shud rk go behind otherr girls when he has a wife who he loves and who loves him?

3) i am very sorry dear..you may scream from every terrace top you want from the top of your lungs..but RK AND MADHU are together and WILL CONTINUE TO BE! Approve

1. Whatever formalities RK made Shamsher & Madhu go though is a pure hoax and any law court will straightway trash it.

2. Again she's NOT his wife. Love? He doesn't even know what it means. Also no one cares what he wants, he's a freak who tortured social servant like Madhu and only social servant like Madhu can endure his crap. Other women would punch him hard in the gut and leave.

3. I won't go as far as screaming my lungs out cuz I know that stalker RK will always follow Madhu like a creep. You see, he is jobless without her around. Poor girl, must have done some really evil deed and got paid for it in the form of RK.

look here now girl..maybe rk did nt know what love meant before..but NOW..he surely does.
you dont see it its not MY problem

AND..where were you LOYAL fans..now wanting save madhu from the treacherous clutches of RK when they were living together as husband and wife before the revenge drama? nobody..NOBODY came out with arguments like this that they are not legally married...he forced her..she is paying for some BIG sin in the form of rk and all that? Shocked WHY ? that time EVERY single one of you were enjoying their romance..nd NOW when that sultan enters and gives a few creepy but supposed lusty looks to rk's biwi..you want them as a couple and make these arguments?! get a life you people and understand that youo'll are double standard people.

and lastly..READ my PS carefully.. i clearly said i DONT want any crap bashing and arguments on baseless things like the one you are doing

you'll are free to have a HEALTHY discussion..note the word stressed on here LOL
and PUH-LEEZZ for peat's sake SPARE me the regular crap that she isnt his wife anymore and the traditions and purity of a wedding in indian community. [ MAJOR YAWN! Sleepy ]

neither are you getting married here nor me or anyone else..so spare us the details of a proper wedding! Stern Smile

NOTE the underlined part carefully..i know very well what the institution of wedding is all about..so i dont need U to hammer me with your nowledge every time.

ClapClap ye hua na RK style jawab

LOL..thanks so much for the compliment! ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 2:25am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

xxAqeelahxxgorgeousqueen.

arpita20 IF-Rockerz
arpita20
arpita20

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 2:29am | IP Logged
agree with you

.FairyDust.

..Khushi.. IF-Dazzler
..Khushi..
..Khushi..

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 2:31am | IP Logged
Someone sure cares to 'not care' Cool

..Sujith1001..--Udhay--

gorgeousqueen. IF-Stunnerz
gorgeousqueen.
gorgeousqueen.

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 2:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nishi.Singh

@TM - just a question for u - do u love arguing kya? LOL
no matter wat u say, u cant please everyone Tongue...so why dont u just IGNORE??

jo log apni KHUSHI se aaye hai yahan baith kar rote rahe, WHO CARES? Tongue...give them some tissue and rest of us can enjoy the show as a show LOL...thats exactly what i m gonna do LOL

well said
Even God can never make every one happyLOLLOL

.FairyDust.EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

.FairyDust. IF-Sizzlerz
.FairyDust.
.FairyDust.

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 2:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Khushi..

my dear khushi..go right NOW and read the PS and come.
i said NO wedding crap here..i know enough about weddings thanks to this forum. and i said I DONT WANT ANY FIGHHTS HERE! Angry how hard is that to get? this is for a healthy discussion. many sulbala fans have posted here before and i an dthey have had a nice cordial discussion..but looks like you dont WANT it to be descent!

this topic is to discuss y you'll hate rk..y you'll cant accept him..whether he does bad or good to madhu.
one day you'll say he is forcing her and we want him to take her back with love..omly THEN you''ll will accept him..FINE..ok you'll do have a point...
BUT the next day when he does the EXACT same thing..you'll say its not true love?

who are you'll to decide that its not true love? who gave you the rights to judge his character? who gave you'll the rights to decide he isnt right for madhu? madhu isnt a BABY..she knows what she wants and whats good for her

you'll just dont know what you'll want..and i am very disappointed with that.

Whoaaa... calm down what makes you lose your cool over a show?

Oh and I would like to clarify for once and for all, I don't want Madhu to be with RK, love or no love. And who is RK to 'take back' Madhu? You make it sound like Madhu is standing on RKs doorstep craving for him and begging him to 'take her back'. If anything, it's RK who's forcing himself on Madhu with his loser acts. So desperate he is to make himself a vital part of Madhu's life. The choice of 'taking back' remains with Madhu and I hope she ditches RK real bad. I'd rather see her leading her life with her family by her side rather than taking back that absurd man.

Who gave me the right to judge RK the character? The same person who made this show for public to watch.
* DEEP SIGH *
finally..lets do this calmly

see..thats what i wanted you'll to admit all this while..y you hate rk and cant accept him .
the day you'll made that "SULBALA" itself it was clear that you'll didnt want rk...so it was like drilling sense in a corpse if we make you'll undersatnd that sultan's major role in this show is rk's redemption and get rishbala closer..which he has successfully done! Big smile

i wanted you'll to ACCEPT THAT YOU'LL DONT WANT RK..without any crap fake wedding reasons that is...rather than make cheap accusations and call him a rapist and murderer and us female fans of rk a shame on womankind..yes you read that right...sulbala fans have called female rk/rishbala fans a shame on womankind. who the hell gave them rights to do that? Angry

rk isnt forcing himself on madhu..thats his junoon..his obssessiveness...his possessiveness for her that he is doing that to get her back.
 he was always like hat from the start

rk was always different..hence even his way of redemption is different.

he is human after all..he can make mistakes..and he has realized his too.

every person makes mistakes...they should be given atleast ONE chance to redemption..if he repeats it again then i will SURELY not tolerate it!
but you know what? i TRUST him for not repeating the mistake again!
as the sayings go...
it is human to err..
and hate the sin..NOT the sinner!

Edited by Yukthi. - 10 April 2013 at 2:41am

xxAqeelahxx

.FairyDust. IF-Sizzlerz
.FairyDust.
.FairyDust.

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 2:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nishi.Singh

@TM - just a question for u - do u love arguing kya? LOL
no matter wat u say, u cant please everyone Tongue...so why dont u just IGNORE??

jo log apni KHUSHI se aaye hai yahan baith kar rote rahe, WHO CARES? Tongue...give them some tissue and rest of us can enjoy the show as a show LOL...thats exactly what i m gonna do LOL
nahi re nishi..just doing this for forum activity Tongue
and i am trying my BEST to ignore..believe me..but they keep getting on my nerves everytime! Angry

all these days..i never made any post or commented on any BBB posts on rk...but i cant bear this degree of insult to rk anymore..worse part is its not even about rk anymore..its about my VD..Angry Shocked
if i can react like this for rk..imagine vd ka sawaal hai to kya hoga?! LOL

bohot ho gaya. maine meri poori bhadaas is post se nikaal li hai..ab sukun se soungi LOL

ViviCa15EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

Go to top