Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.FairyDust. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: DiehardYMfan

well I m a diehard Rishbala fan but I think the post is about rishbala ..so lets not bring SulBala or Sultan here...

about the contract thing I agree...its so iriitating to see every fan say 40 lakh nahin diya so she is his wife...it was good to atleast see one rishbala fan speaking some sense...

as for RK's redemption if I would have been in the place of Madhu I would think that no redemption from him would suffice me enough to forgive his monstrous activities...

But I am not there..it is madhu who is there..if she feels she can forgive RK and his redemption is good enough for her she has the perfect right to start a new life with him...

Whatever RK has done is not a conventional crime listed in the book of law that we can decide his punishment or his redemption..it is all upto Madhu but when he takes madhu back I want him to crush his ego and take Madhubala back as his love not as his need...

awesome post dear.
true..t is upto madhu if she wants to accept rk or no..but according to spoilers..she does make a new start with rk..this is what i am telling them and they dont understand *sigh*

and about my take on the contract.well thats written in the main post..so thats clear
Sanaya-hi-Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Yukthi.

@ everyone - thanks soo much for agreeing and supporting

we thank you for creating a sensible post...varna these days only idiotic posts abound in the forum...
..Khushi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

WHY nOT WITH MADHU? she is his wife...an dont get to that argument about unwedding..puhleez! πŸ₯±πŸ₯±
madhu ke paas redemption ke liye nahi jaayega..to kya bittuji ke paas jaayega? or near the help hands in his mansion?

and see...rk and madhu thst is vivian AND drashti are the ones who run this show on their shoulders..neither can it run only on madhu..or only on rk

so please..quit the whining

and if you want the show without rk...the doors are always open just for you.
and if you are not getting the purpose of this topic too..and are unable to understand that i DONT WANT FIGGHTS HERE...then the doors for this post too are wide open just for you!

thank you khushi.
enjoyed our debate!
SAYONARA dear!
and apne alvida ka izzat rakhne khushi! πŸ˜†

Madhu is NOT his wife. All RK can do is redeem himself by earning Madhu's forgiveness but Madhu should NOT accept him back in her life. Like I said there should be a limit to how much Madhu suffers for the bad deed she committed. 

There's no denying that RK and Madhu are vital part of this show, no show can run without a villain in it who constantly troubles the lead girl. A show can do without hero but not without a negative character. Here that role is perfectly being played by RK. 

Whining? You make me laugh. It's not so hard to figure out who's whining and losing their cool.

Yeah please do respect your Sayonara.
Edited by ..Khushi.. - 11 years ago
Sanaya-hi-Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

awesome post dear.
true..t is upto madhu if she wants to accept rk or no..but according to spoilers..she does make a new start with rk..this is what i am telling them and they dont understand *sigh*

and about my take on the contract.well thats written in the main post..so thats clear

I agree..your take on the contract was very refreshing..unlike other fans who keep bringing the contract thing to justify RK's haq on Biwi...

.FairyDust. thumbnail

I dont think so ...what you have said may be partially right but not completely..many VD fans like me hate RK for what he is not for who the character  is played by...a single person  cannot please all and VD is no exception..but that does not mean all of us dislike RK because of Vivian ...when you give out such statements you do a gross injustice to people like us who love VD but hate RK...

i am not talking about vdians here..i am talking about the others..they hate rk as it is played by vd primarily..and they have shut their mind to the thought of  acting more mature.

and i know all of this as i myself have winessed all this from months..so i would know.
and i even know the reason why they hate VD...but cant mention it here in the public and trust anyone
StayStrong thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
@yukhthi:'m not a sulbala fan m a die hard rishabala fan and with all due respect what you called redemption and guilt I see no sign of it in RK's actions esp after sultan's entry he's just insecure and jealous, the same thing that views changes with the time and we have every right to question all the actions,the thing is members and fans dont want to listen anythig if it is contradictory to what they think and if you are asking for an explanation or reason than all changes when the track changes and how a character develops accordingly.

So sad to say that there are people very less who think like me gets attacked in a very offensive and impolite manner so it hurts alot even if we are trying to just give our views,people come attacking so dont watch,go away,we are proud to be an RK fan,RK rocks whatever he do,fine whose denying you love him and dont want to hear anything against it even if he's wrong but why making post to degrade another member questioning their views and than mocking them.

Critcizm can be done in a polite manner that's all I am asking for.
Fans can change their views anytime they want, the truth is  we do want to see rishabala together forever that doesn't mean RK torturing MB can justify it.

Mallu
.FairyDust. thumbnail

I agree..your take on the contract was very refreshing..unlike other fans who keep bringing the contract thing to justify RK's haq on Biwi...

see.. i made this post for a sensible and calm discussion like this..unlike people who dont get the message to get OUT and stop their crap.
ps - this isnt for you diehardYMfan..i hope the person for who it was intended got it
Edited by Yukthi. - 11 years ago
.FairyDust. thumbnail
πŸ˜†
Originally posted by: M.Hurr

@yukhthi:'m not a sulbala fan m a die hard rishabala fan and with all due respect what you called redemption and guilt I see no sign of it in RK's actions esp after sultan's entry he's just insecure and jealous, the same thing that views changes with the time and we have every right to question all the actions,the thing is members and fans dont want to listen anythig if it is contradictory to what they think and if you are asking for an explanation or reason than all changes when the track changes and how a character develops accordingly.

So sad to say that there are people very less who think like me gets attacked in a very offensive and impolite manner so it hurts alot even if we are trying to just give our views,people come attacking so dont watch,go away,we are proud to be an RK fan,RK rocks whatever he do,fine whose denying you love him and dont want to hear anything against it even if he's wrong but why making post to degrade another member questioning their views and than mocking them.

Critcizm can be done in a polite manner that's all I am asking for.
Fans can change their views anytime they want, the truth is  we do want to see rishabala together forever that doesn't mean RK torturing MB can justify it.

Mallu

@ bold - thats all i am asking for too
thanks for understanding mallu.
it means a lot to me
and it figures from your siggies that you are a rishbala fan  πŸ˜†
the word sulbala came out in the heat of the moment πŸ˜†

see..i dont care so much about rk...i mean i DO..BUT  his actions dont bothe me so much..as he is fictional for heavens sake! its not that he reallyis my neighbour or relative

what bothers me is that people here are so insecure that they are even claiming their wedding as void

how can they do that?
where were these people and their accusations when mb and rk were living as a happy married couple before the revenge drama came out?
NOBODY claimed THEN that they arent married? why now then?
just because rk said so? is rk god then..that whatever he says will turn true?
y
he is human after all..and i feel every human needs a second chance..which is upto madhu now..and acc. to the spoilers..they will make a fresh start?now we dont know madhu's thoughts on this..so we must wait

lastly..i have FAITH in rishbala.
xxAqeelahxx thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Sorry to take long , I love your Post !!

Yaha toh ppl just start getting other facts , when you asked such a simple question
what redemption do they want from Rk and No 1 replied to that , how silly is that ... πŸ˜†

When he was doing good then they have problem and now they have more problem , you know what they want they want Rk to hang himself like his father so unko chutkara miley , but sorry loves that not gonna happen , Yes i can understand they hate Rk's antics but when do they like anything that Rk does anyways so obs they hate ...

I wanted redemption but rk was gonna cut his hand didn't think this would happenπŸ˜†
and anways maybe Cv's found no better way so what can we do and rk a superstar toh what do you expect filmy ishtyle mein sab karega

At the end of the day it is totally Madhu's Choice what she wants to do ,

My brother watched this with me and he likes it when Madhu answers back to Rk and we both start laughing , see i watch for for entertainment just coz i love Rk does not mean i will mind what Madhu says , and my bro said he deserve it coz he did wrong and the revenge track is wrong , so it is hard to give Rk a second chance (i'm thinking from Madhu point of view) We can all see that Rk loves Madhu , you can tell in his eyes ... we know that but Madhu doesn't know so whatever she decides her choice ...

Good Post By the way !! You should think from point of views just like i do from Madhu and Rk but some just think from their fave point of view !!

Peace 😊
Edited by xxAqeelahxx - 11 years ago
hetal thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

First Let's make this clear. You are allowed to express your opinion but not to express opinion on how others are thinking. Then I see handful of members are replying and arguing.. I didn't understand the purpose behind this topic! To talk about the RK/Sultan/Madhu or actually having issues with opinions from other members.

I'm not closing this topic but I would close if it just continues in same direction.

Dev Team