Make Up Your Mind First..THEN Argue. - Page 10

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by M.Hurr

we cannot just make up our minds what is right is right and what is wrong is wrong, whether someone likes it or not.

opinion changes with the change in the tracks and characters its quite natural if you like a character and than begin to dislike because of certain reasons if you are fan than its your right to both appreciate and criticize no one is bound by any rules or to give explanation to others,'m indeed appalled by RK's actions but who knows what cvs have planned what if they change RK's character into an entirely positive one or highly negative.

You like RK's actions and what he's currently doing and you dont find anything wrong than its your POV and I respect that and I believe you should do the same why bounding people to make up their minds,we all are ardent viewers and fans of the show and we have our different views about characters negative and positive both.

Mallu
i respect your post and your opinion greatly mallu.
and believe me..i am not a fan of all this.
we keep getting hate pm's from a few SULbala fans on why we like rk..and they abuse rk and vd and us constantly..so is it my fault that i want them to decide?

and as for different pov's...we all are seeing diffferent things in the current tack..and the cv's will clear the chaos one day..and the truth will come out then.

i am supporting rk's actions as i see it as his guilt and love and redemtion..rest is history!!

and we rishbala/rk/vd fans never come into any of your posts to bash you'll..we  try to avoid i the best..then y is every post of ours spoiled by sulbala fans bashing us and FORCIBLY telling us that rk and madhu arent married? they dont spare us even when we ignore them..and then further torture us wih pm's

and i am NOT forcing anyone to make a decision..i want an explanation on y they are not happy with rk
one day you'll say he is forcing her and we want him to take her back with love..omly THEN you''ll will accept him..FINE..ok you'll do have a point...
BUT the next day when he does the EXACT same thing..you'll say its not true love?
why is that? doesnt this prove that the problem is not with rk's actions but him itself??

this is the punchline 

Edited by Yukthi. - 11 years ago
Originally posted by Nishi.Singh

if u doing it for urself then fine...otherwise no need...few forum ppl cant put RK or VD down, no matter how much they try 😆...poor them 😆
DUKHI ppl will keep talking and they live in delusional world that anyone cares for their dukhda...😆

"...few forum ppl cant put RK or VD down, no matter how much they try "

Point 1- please differentiate between Dsena the actor and RK the character. We are not running a syndicate here to bring down television actors- we've got better things to do anyway. Our problem is with how RK treats Madhu as his property.

"DUKHI ppl will keep talking and they live in delusional world that anyone cares for their dukhda.."

Point-2- exactly why are you talking about our personal lives? We are talking about the message the CVs are giving out- that it is okay for a man to treat his wife as property to thrown and picked as his will, that he need not apologize and redeem himself no matter how badly he has behaved, that he can decide who his wife meets and talk to and whatever he does, the wife must go back to him! We care about this because many of as girls feel disgusted with this depiction. We care because this is a family show and media hugely influences people's behaviour in society. How does that make us living in a delusional world?
Originally posted by nobodyatnotime

yours is one of the best and most mature post so far 👏
as far as sexual harassment goes..where the hell did that drop from?? Shocked
and sure madhu doesnt approve of rk touchingher now..but thats because she is angry..when she calms down and sees that he is trying at redemption...she will surely accept him and love will bloom. which wife WOULDNT want her husband to come close to her? they love each other..whether anyone accepts or not

that is why madhu accepted rk again..and they are going to live as a couple again

and mind mind..dont tell me that rk FORCED her completely..as rk did cut his hand sure..but both knew that he wont go further than that..so it was upto madhu after that if she wants to accept him..which she did! 😃

Point 1- please differentiate between Dsena the actor and RK the character. We are not running a syndicate here to bring down television actors- we've got better things to do anyway. Our problem is with how RK treats Madhu as his property.

"DUKHI ppl will keep talking and they live in delusional world that anyone cares for their dukhda.."

Point-2- exactly why are you talking about our personal lives? We are talking about the message the CVs are giving out- that it is okay for a man to treat his wife as property to thrown and picked as his will, that he need not apologize and redeem himself no matter how badly he has behaved, that he can decide who his wife meets and talk to and whatever he does, the wife must go back to him! We care about this because many of as girls feel disgusted with this depiction. We care because this is a family show and media hugely influences people's behaviour in society. How does that make us living in a delusional world?
i am sorry dear..but that is what is happening.
people hate rk here because of VIVIAN..for some unfathomable reason.
it is a fact that many hate vd here..and hence rk too.

my advice - please know the complete truth and then post..it will save us the chaos

Not only does that comment talks about personal life but it's also taking a dig on personal front. Who cares? Yeah RIGHT! 🥱
Edited by ..Khushi.. - 11 years ago
Agree with you each and every word!!
If RK tries to get close to his own BIWI he is a rapist
And if Sultan does that with a MARRIED WOMAN!! then"Ohh he is droolicious" "He has a heart of Gold"
To me it's Heart painted with golden colour😆😆😆

People explain about Sanity, Purity etc etc🥱
Let me tell them Going close to a married Woman is not sanity...
And a HUBBY has a right to go close with her dear WIFEY

And I also think even If Madhu repays 40 lacs RK will leave her...
Originally posted by ..Khushi..

Ermm..no!! I never 'made' Sulbala & their relationship status is least of my concern.

Coming on to RK, he can be crazy, obsessive and all that, I am not interested in knowing what is RK like, why he is so and what pushed him to become like that. All I know is he's a creep and should stay far away from Madhu's life. RK is like that from beginning and that's why right from the beginning I haven't liked his character nor do I find his 'RK antics' hawt or 'unique.' Talking about the 'fake wedding' so for a wedding to be 'fake' there needs to be a wedding and I don't remember seeing one (legal or traditional).

Redemption? Yeah RK can work towards redeeming himself whenever he feels like and can hope to get a second chance, just not with Madhu, there should be a limit to how much she suffers for the bad deed she did and that limit is not her lifetime.

WHY nOT WITH MADHU? she is his wife...an dont get to that argument about unwedding..puhleez! 🥱🥱
madhu ke paas redemption ke liye nahi jaayega..to kya bittuji ke paas jaayega? or near the help hands in his mansion?

and see...rk and madhu thst is vivian AND drashti are the ones who run this show on their shoulders..neither can it run only on madhu..or only on rk

so please..quit the whining

and if you want the show without rk...the doors are always open just for you.
and if you are not getting the purpose of this topic too..and are unable to understand that i DONT WANT FIGGHTS HERE...then the doors for this post too are wide open just for you!

thank you khushi.
enjoyed our debate!
SAYONARA dear!
and apne alvida ka izzat rakhne khushi! 😆

well I m a diehard Rishbala fan but I think the post is about rishbala ..so lets not bring SulBala or Sultan here...

about the contract thing I agree...its so iriitating to see every fan say 40 lakh nahin diya so she is his wife...it was good to atleast see one rishbala fan speaking some sense...

as for RK's redemption if I would have been in the place of Madhu I would think that no redemption from him would suffice me enough to forgive his monstrous activities...

But I am not there..it is madhu who is there..if she feels she can forgive RK and his redemption is good enough for her she has the perfect right to start a new life with him...

Whatever RK has done is not a conventional crime listed in the book of law that we can decide his punishment or his redemption..it is all upto Madhu but when he takes madhu back I want him to crush his ego and take Madhubala back as his love not as his need...
@ everyone - thanks soo much for agreeing and supporting
Originally posted by Yukthi.

i am sorry dear..but that is what is happening.
people hate rk here because of VIVIAN..for some unfathomable reason.
it is a fact that many hate vd here..and hence rk too.

my advice - please know the complete truth and then post..it will save us the chaos

I dont think so ...what you have said may be partially right but not completely..many VD fans like me hate RK for what he is not for who the character  is played by...a single person  cannot please all and VD is no exception..but that does not mean all of us dislike RK because of Vivian ...when you give out such statements you do a gross injustice to people like us who love VD but hate RK...
left-big Previous 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 Next right-big