Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.FairyDust. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Nishi.Singh

@TM - just a question for u - do u love arguing kya? 😆

no matter wat u say, u cant please everyone 😛...so why dont u just IGNORE??

jo log apni KHUSHI se aaye hai yahan baith kar rote rahe, WHO CARES? 😛...give them some tissue and rest of us can enjoy the show as a show 😆...thats exactly what i m gonna do 😆

nahi re nishi..just doing this for forum activity 😛
and i am trying my BEST to ignore..believe me..but they keep getting on my nerves everytime! 😡

all these days..i never made any post or commented on any BBB posts on rk...but i cant bear this degree of insult to rk anymore..worse part is its not even about rk anymore..its about my VD..😡 ðŸ˜²
if i can react like this for rk..imagine vd ka sawaal hai to kya hoga?! 😆

bohot ho gaya. maine meri poori bhadaas is post se nikaal li hai..ab sukun se soungi 😆
First of all I have NEVER called RK rapist...not even once.
Second of all I am on neither RK's nor Sultan's side...yet. But if RK continues with his behaviour I might change.

My reasons for not liking RK's behaviour is stated in my topic below. Feel free to read and comment it...or completely ignore it. Your choice.

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3527923
(Thoughts on RK...and my past)
Dimpleluv thumbnail
Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: amar5000

sultan is not a villian

Sultan villian nahi to tera Asr villian he kya???
if u doing it for urself then fine...otherwise no need...few forum ppl cant put RK or VD down, no matter how much they try 😆...poor them 😆
DUKHI ppl will keep talking and they live in delusional world that anyone cares for their dukhda...😆
.FairyDust. thumbnail

Originally posted by: rahmona_pakswe

First of all I have NEVER called RK rapist...not even once.
Second of all I am on neither RK's nor Sultan's side...yet. But if RK continues with his behaviour I might change.

My reasons for not liking RK's behaviour is stated in my topic below. Feel free to read and comment it...or completely ignore it. Your choice.

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3527923
(Thoughts on RK...and my past)

i am not telling you did it..but a few certainly did

sure..will read your post
StayStrong thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
we cannot just make up our minds what is right is right and what is wrong is wrong, whether someone likes it or not.

opinion changes with the change in the tracks and characters its quite natural if you like a character and than begin to dislike because of certain reasons if you are fan than its your right to both appreciate and criticize no one is bound by any rules or to give explanation to others,'m indeed appalled by RK's actions but who knows what cvs have planned what if they change RK's character into an entirely positive one or highly negative.

You like RK's actions and what he's currently doing and you dont find anything wrong than its your POV and I respect that and I believe you should do the same why bounding people to make up their minds,we all are ardent viewers and fans of the show and we have our different views about characters negative and positive both.

Mallu
.FairyDust. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nishi.Singh

if u doing it for urself then fine...otherwise no need...few forum ppl cant put RK or VD down, no matter how much they try 😆...poor them 😆

DUKHI ppl will keep talking and they live in delusional world that anyone cares for their dukhda...😆

true nishi..our vivian / RK is too expensive for it! 😎 ahaan!
lol. its rk's dialogue to madhu during the UNWEDDING drama! 😆 ðŸ˜† kitna sahi kaha rk ne..muaah! 😆
..Khushi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Yukthi.

* DEEP SIGH *
finally..lets do this calmly

see..thats what i wanted you'll to admit all this while..y you hate rk and cant accept him .
the day you'll made that "SULBALA" itself it was clear that you'll didnt want rk...so it was like drilling sense in a corpse if we make you'll undersatnd that sultan's major role in this show is rk's redemption and get rishbala closer..which he has successfully done! 😃

i wanted you'll to ACCEPT THAT YOU'LL DONT WANT RK..without any crap fake wedding reasons that is...rather than make cheap accusations and call him a rapist and murderer and us female fans of rk a shame on womankind..yes you read that right...sulbala fans have called female rk/rishbala fans a shame on womankind. who the hell gave them rights to do that? 😡

rk isnt forcing himself on madhu..thats his junoon..his obssessiveness...his possessiveness for her that he is doing that to get her back.
 he was always like hat from the start

rk was always different..hence even his way of redemption is different.

he is human after all..he can make mistakes..and he has realized his too.

every person makes mistakes...they should be given atleast ONE chance to redemption..if he repeats it again then i will SURELY not tolerate it!
as the sayings go...
it is human to err..
and hate the sin..NOT the sinner!

Ermm..no!! I never 'made' Sulbala & their relationship status is least of my concern.

Coming on to RK, he can be crazy, obsessive and all that, I am not interested in knowing what is RK like, why he is so and what pushed him to become like that. All I know is he's a creep and should stay far away from Madhu's life. RK is like that from beginning and that's why right from the beginning I haven't liked his character nor do I find his 'RK antics' hawt or 'unique.' Talking about the 'fake wedding' so for a wedding to be 'fake' there needs to be a wedding and I don't remember seeing one (legal or traditional).

Redemption? Yeah RK can work towards redeeming himself whenever he feels like and can hope to get a second chance, just not with Madhu, there should be a limit to how much she suffers for the bad deed she did and that limit is not her lifetime.
Edited by ..Khushi.. - 11 years ago
-Raichu- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Whatever RK does, people bash him !! I'm just fed up with it !!
People just don't want RK in this show, they just want anoher lead because they like the actor so they justify his character !! 

I'm not bashing anyone!
Avinesh is a good actor, and his character is also good ! 

But that doesn't mean Madhu should go with all men she meets !!
MOreover it's clear that sh's still in love with RK !! 

So Married or not married RK and Madhu are made for each other !!

And people who hates VD, just stop watching the show because VD won't leave the show !! 

He made RK, RK made MEIEJ a hit show !!! 
nobodyatnotime thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Yukthi.

Yes..you'll did read it right.

I Just dont get what you people want..and i hope you'll know WHICH people i am talking about 😆
why dont you'll just accept that you'll dont WANT to accept rk? whether he turns good or bad..YOU'LL want madhu's supposed knight in armour will always be that gangster?
if rk takes madhu to his house forcibly..they say it is not out of love but out of jealousy..so he shudnt be doing it! ( SERIOUSLY? ) 😲
AND like in yesterdays episode..rk was all romantic 😳 you could see the love oozing out from every pore of him for his biwi.i thank god that the contract hasnt come up..and i doubt it will 😃
 First, no, I don't like Sultan either. I did not support Sultan taking Madhu at gun-point, I hate how CVs can't give Madhu a break. As for RK, I'm all for Rishabala BUT - he hasn't apologized, he hasn't redeemed himself, all he has done is treat Madhu like property and forcibly taken her AGAINST HER WILL.
well well well before you'll bombard me with baseless arguments on the contract..i would like to say that the contract WONT come up..as RK wants his biwi forever..and i mean FOREVER...and not as long as the contract lasts. what if madhu does repay the 40 lacs one day? you think he would let her go?! i mean..he's not an imbecile for  god's sake! 😲
And that is what I hate about RK, it's always about himself and what he wants. He wants to torture Madhu he gets to throw her out, he wants her back in his house he gets to drag her in. Wonderful.
well anyways..even when rk is trying to get mb back into his life with love and passion as a hubby...na na no need to rub and strain your poor eyes so much..you read that right..AS A HUBBY...they have a problem 😡 ( DOUBLE SERIOUSLY ! 😲 ðŸ˜² ) 
and their excuse now is that she ISNT even his wife?! 🤢
how do you know? did you get them divorced?
So the marriage is valid when RK thinks it is and when he thinks not he can thrown her out and humiliate her in front of the whole chawl,right? Yes, they are married because they are not properly divorced and I was one of the earliest people on this forum to point out that even if a marriage can take place in a temple with only 2 people, for a separation there has to be a legal divorce and for that to be legal  the court has to be involved. But the thing is, just because RK is her husband, he doesn't get to force her home against her wishes. Even if she is his wife she has rights to her private phone calls and her private decisions. CVs showing Rishabala is not the problem. The way the CVs are doing it is.
who are they kidding? not me for sure! 🤣
 rk gets close to his WIFE..he's a rapist..but SULTAN.. a stranger..a gangster..tries that..it is brushed off under the pretense of loneliness and heartbreak?!
nice jokes people crack nowadays! 🤣
Sexual harassment constitutes in unwanted sexual advancement towards someone. Whether that person is a spouse or a stranger is immaterial. Whether that person is as handsome as VD or ugly as hell is immaterial. Whether the person is lonely or junooni is immaterial. What matters is -Does the other person(in this case, Madhu) want it? If not, then that is Harassment.

what i am saying here is..try to look at the situation with an open mind..and try to accept that you'll dont have a problem with rk's antics..you'll have a problem with rk himself!

thats y..if he is being good or bad..loving or torturous..you'll find faults and excuses and start BBBing him and his fans.

If you actually looked through what some of us are saying with an open mind- many of us are heart-broken by the way RK's character is turning out. Many of us wanted Rishabala, many of us do not want Sulbala, many of us still want RK to redeem himself, none of us had any problem with the RK who was pretending to be a good, caring guy the last time around. And all of us love the VD-DD chemistry. And if you go beyond your prejudice of treating anyone who criticizes RK as nasty evil Sulbala conspirators, you'll see that our problem is not Rishabala happening but the way it is happening in this current track and the amount of abusive behaviour RK seems to be getting away with just because once upon a time his mother remarried and his girlfriend dumped him. We hate the kind of message this show is giving out- that is okay for the guy to treat the girl as property and do whatever the hell he likes with her but she will always be back with as soon as he bends a finger.
PS - this post is my purely POV..and i didnt make these efforts only for it to be destroyed by terrorist attacks by the others! 😳

this topic is for a healthy discussion on WHY exactly you'll hate rk..i mean..the guy was loving yesterday and you'll call him a rapist for getting close to his own WIFE?!! 😲  

you'll are free to have a HEALTHY discussion..note the word stressed on here 😆
and PUH-LEEZZ for peat's sake SPARE me the regular crap that she isnt his wife anymore and the traditions and purity of a wedding in indian community. [ MAJOR YAWN! 🥱 ]

neither are you getting married here nor me or anyone else..so spare us the details of a proper wedding! 😳
This is my point of view too, and I took time to reason out every single thing you said, I don't think this constitutes as a terrorist attack.