Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.FairyDust. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: ..NadiaZ..

nice post dear but i really don't care what few ppl think i am enjoying the show and RK's character is my fav😉

thanks soo much! 🤗
agree with you..rk's character makes the show hatke..whether anyone agreew or no! 😆 🥱
afterlife. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
nice post...people loves to be judgmental n criticizes.. One shouldn't come into conclusion like "he is not right" "he's not perfect for her"..according to my POV nobody is perfect.So we should give everyone a chance...don't start criticizing after watching an episode!And if u don't like it at all then u r welcome to leave the show n the forum as well.😳  Edited by titli4love - 11 years ago
.FairyDust. thumbnail
WOW..crossed 10 pages!

@ everyone - sorry that i couldnt reply and thanku personally..but now i am doing it!
thanks so much everyone for agreeing with me!
.FairyDust. thumbnail

Originally posted by: titli4love

nice post...people loves to be judgmental n criticizes.. One shouldn't come into conclusion like "he is not right" "he's not perfect for her"..according to my POV nobody is perfect.So we should give everyone a chance...don't start criticizing after watching an episode!And if u don't like it at all then u r welcome to leave the show n the forum as well.😳 

@ highligted - thats the punchline dear!
glad you got the point..and awesome post
..Khushi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Yukthi.

my dear khushi..go right NOW and read the PS and come.

i said NO wedding crap here..i know enough about weddings thanks to this forum. and i said I DONT WANT ANY FIGHHTS HERE! 😡 how hard is that to get? this is for a healthy discussion. many sulbala fans have posted here before and i an dthey have had a nice cordial discussion..but looks like you dont WANT it to be descent!

this topic is to discuss y you'll hate rk..y you'll cant accept him..whether he does bad or good to madhu.
one day you'll say he is forcing her and we want him to take her back with love..omly THEN you''ll will accept him..FINE..ok you'll do have a point...
BUT the next day when he does the EXACT same thing..you'll say its not true love?

who are you'll to decide that its not true love? who gave you the rights to judge his character? who gave you'll the rights to decide he isnt right for madhu? madhu isnt a BABY..she knows what she wants and whats good for her

you'll just dont know what you'll want..and i am very disappointed with that.

Whoaaa... calm down what makes you lose your cool over a show?

Oh and I would like to clarify for once and for all, I don't want Madhu to be with RK, love or no love. And who is RK to 'take back' Madhu? You make it sound like Madhu is standing on RKs doorstep craving for him and begging him to 'take her back'. If anything, it's RK who's forcing himself on Madhu with his loser acts. So desperate he is to make himself a vital part of Madhu's life. The choice of 'taking back' remains with Madhu and I hope she ditches RK real bad. I'd rather see her leading her life with her family by her side rather than taking back that absurd man.

Who gave me the right to judge RK the character? The same person who made this show for public to watch.
Edited by ..Khushi.. - 11 years ago
.FairyDust. thumbnail

Originally posted by: taraka2005

👏

👏👏 ye hua na RK style jawab

LOL..thanks so much for the compliment! 🤣
@TM - just a question for u - do u love arguing kya? 😆
no matter wat u say, u cant please everyone 😛...so why dont u just IGNORE??

jo log apni KHUSHI se aaye hai yahan baith kar rote rahe, WHO CARES? 😛...give them some tissue and rest of us can enjoy the show as a show 😆...thats exactly what i m gonna do 😆
..Khushi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Someone sure cares to 'not care' 😎
Ggorgeousqueen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Nishi.Singh

@TM - just a question for u - do u love arguing kya? 😆

no matter wat u say, u cant please everyone 😛...so why dont u just IGNORE??

jo log apni KHUSHI se aaye hai yahan baith kar rote rahe, WHO CARES? 😛...give them some tissue and rest of us can enjoy the show as a show 😆...thats exactly what i m gonna do 😆

well said
Even God can never make every one happy😆😆
.FairyDust. thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Khushi..

Whoaaa... calm down what makes you lose your cool over a show?

Oh and I would like to clarify for once and for all, I don't want Madhu to be with RK, love or no love. And who is RK to 'take back' Madhu? You make it sound like Madhu is standing on RKs doorstep craving for him and begging him to 'take her back'. If anything, it's RK who's forcing himself on Madhu with his loser acts. So desperate he is to make himself a vital part of Madhu's life. The choice of 'taking back' remains with Madhu and I hope she ditches RK real bad. I'd rather see her leading her life with her family by her side rather than taking back that absurd man.

Who gave me the right to judge RK the character? The same person who made this show for public to watch.

* DEEP SIGH *
finally..lets do this calmly

see..thats what i wanted you'll to admit all this while..y you hate rk and cant accept him .
the day you'll made that "SULBALA" itself it was clear that you'll didnt want rk...so it was like drilling sense in a corpse if we make you'll undersatnd that sultan's major role in this show is rk's redemption and get rishbala closer..which he has successfully done! 😃

i wanted you'll to ACCEPT THAT YOU'LL DONT WANT RK..without any crap fake wedding reasons that is...rather than make cheap accusations and call him a rapist and murderer and us female fans of rk a shame on womankind..yes you read that right...sulbala fans have called female rk/rishbala fans a shame on womankind. who the hell gave them rights to do that? Angry

rk isnt forcing himself on madhu..thats his junoon..his obssessiveness...his possessiveness for her that he is doing that to get her back.
 he was always like hat from the start

rk was always different..hence even his way of redemption is different.

he is human after all..he can make mistakes..and he has realized his too.

every person makes mistakes...they should be given atleast ONE chance to redemption..if he repeats it again then i will SURELY not tolerate it!
but you know what? i TRUST him for not repeating the mistake again!
as the sayings go...
it is human to err..
and hate the sin..NOT the sinner!

Edited by Yukthi. - 11 years ago