Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.FairyDust. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: ..Khushi..

1. Whatever formalities RK made Shamsher & Madhu go though is a pure hoax and any law court will straightway trash it.

2. Again she's NOT his wife. Love? He doesn't even know what it means. Also no one cares what he wants, he's a freak who tortured social servant like Madhu and only social servant like Madhu can endure his crap. Other women would punch him hard in the gut and leave.

3. I won't go as far as screaming my lungs out cuz I know that stalker RK will always follow Madhu like a creep. You see, he is jobless without her around. Poor girl, must have done some really evil deed and got paid for it in the form of RK.

look here now girl..maybe rk did nt know what love meant before..but NOW..he surely does.
you dont see it its not MY problem

AND..where were you LOYAL fans..now wanting save madhu from the treacherous clutches of RK when they were living together as husband and wife before the revenge drama? nobody..NOBODY came out with arguments like this that they are not legally married...he forced her..she is paying for some BIG sin in the form of rk and all that? 😲 WHY ? that time EVERY single one of you were enjoying their romance..nd NOW when that sultan enters and gives a few creepy but supposed lusty looks to rk's biwi..you want them as a couple and make these arguments?! get a life you people and understand that youo'll are double standard people.

and lastly..READ my PS carefully.. i clearly said i DONT want any crap bashing and arguments on baseless things like the one you are doing

you'll are free to have a HEALTHY discussion..note the word stressed on here πŸ˜†
and PUH-LEEZZ for peat's sake SPARE me the regular crap that she isnt his wife anymore and the traditions and purity of a wedding in indian community. [ MAJOR YAWN! πŸ₯± ]

neither are you getting married here nor me or anyone else..so spare us the details of a proper wedding! 😳

NOTE the underlined part carefully..i know very well what the institution of wedding is all about..so i dont need U to hammer me with your nowledge every time.

RoshiniManeet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
First things first...I am Rishbala fan...I like Sultan, the character and actor as well.

Yesterday's epi kind of disturbed me a lot...it was full of romance and love oozing out of RK...(which normally I love to see and I am addicted)
but yesterday was a lot different.. I just wanted RK to let go of Madhu and let her live her life.
As a viewer I saw love in RK also I saw the fear of losing Madhu in his eyes but as Madhu...She has seen his love, pain, fear, protection in the past too which he simply summarized that were all a part of his act since he was a superb actor. How will she ever believe him today???? Not a wrist slit..even if RK is gonna pluck his heart out and show it to her she will have second thoughts...very natural. I think the only way RK can ever bring back Madhu really in to his life would be to set her free...stop interfering in her life and decisions. She will feel the restlessness that RK is feeling today and will surely get back to him.

I really want her to somehow return back his 40 lakhs get the contract cancelled and be back home.

.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Yukthi.

@ UNDERLINED - thats what even i was wondering. true yaar nice post bani.
thats what i want them to accept..that whether rk is good or bad..they will hate him! i dunno y
yesterday..even when rk didnt force madhu and treated her with extreme love...they have a problem and call him a rapist?
then i really dunno what to call sultan!

they just keep ON & ON & ON telling me about the ethics of wedding..i am telling you if this continues...i will fear my own wedding too 🀣

me to bani...PROUD of my rk

and by the way..whats cracking you up so much?πŸ˜†

now that is a good question na. i mean people are saying she is no more married to rk then who is she married to? since they are legally married in front of everyone and priest even said those lines so she is married to rk. lol rapist what does this word mean? when did he do that to her. some people just🀣 omg i know he is not married, she is not married then who is she married toπŸ₯±  oh no so if this continues i might get married to b/c i have seen all the essay about 7 phere and by now i know all of them🀣

always proud of rk😎 b/c you have BURNED it reπŸ₯³πŸ‘

.FairyDust. thumbnail
Originally posted by: .Shiva.

wow yukthi so just b/c some dude is nasty to eye rk's BIWI rk should run after other girls🀣 he does not have to run after anyone there are many girls who would marry rk and i am one of them re🀣 but munda is not like that type, he is one woman man and his woman is his BIWIπŸ˜‰

TRUE BANI πŸ˜† rk is not like sultan to run behind women..that too TAKEN women πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†. rk's the kind where people run BEHIND him...like me and you 🀣

he IS a one woman man..or more aptly his Madhu Biwi's MAN?! πŸ˜‰ 🀣

the girls nuts..(excuse the pun πŸ˜†)
taraka2005 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
πŸ‘
Originally posted by: Yukthi.

look here now girl..maybe rk did nt know what love meant before..but NOW..he surely does.
you dont see it its not MY problem

AND..where were you LOYAL fans..now wanting save madhu from the treacherous clutches of RK when they were living together as husband and wife before the revenge drama? nobody..NOBODY came out with arguments like this that they are not legally married...he forced her..she is paying for some BIG sin in the form of rk and all that? 😲 WHY ? that time EVERY single one of you were enjoying their romance..nd NOW when that sultan enters and gives a few creepy but supposed lusty looks to rk's biwi..you want them as a couple and make these arguments?! get a life you people and understand that youo'll are double standard people.

and lastly..READ my PS carefully.. i clearly said i DONT want any crap bashing and arguments on baseless things like the one you are doing

you'll are free to have a HEALTHY discussion..note the word stressed on here πŸ˜†
and PUH-LEEZZ for peat's sake SPARE me the regular crap that she isnt his wife anymore and the traditions and purity of a wedding in indian community. [ MAJOR YAWN! πŸ₯± ]

neither are you getting married here nor me or anyone else..so spare us the details of a proper wedding! 😳

NOTE the underlined part carefully..i know very well what the institution of wedding is all about..so i dont need U to hammer me with your nowledge every time.

πŸ‘πŸ‘ ye hua na RK style jawab
-Nuts- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Good post yukthi! I know and totally agree. OK people may say he treats her like rubbish, but for God's sake, open your eyes WIDE, and try to remember. Remember each and every thing he did when she LIVED with HIM. The night after the party, when his mom told him how MEAN he was, that was the night every thing changed. Can you guys think of a single instance when he treated her wrong after that night? I can't remember any. And please! I'm not talking about his regular behaviour. That is HIS nature. Everyone has their own nature, and you CANNOT change a person's nature. I think that's what makes a person UNIQUE. Coming back to my point, RK, known for his famous ego and arrogance, blah, blah, supposed to treat BIWI like his doormat, has NEVER touched her without her permission, forget abusing her. He has seen to it that she gets all the care and safety and happiness that a superstar's wife requires. So I think people should just wake up, or rather, go to sleep πŸ˜΅ 
firat of all nice post n secondly its like banging head against wall some ppl never understand n in simple words dey dont like d person who is playing vd so dey dont wanna accept Rk.. and im not saying dis anvi hi i hav came across such comments 🀣
.FairyDust. thumbnail
Originally posted by: RoshiniManeet

First things first...I am Rishbala fan...I like Sultan, the character and actor as well.

Yesterday's epi kind of disturbed me a lot...it was full of romance and love oozing out of RK...(which normally I love to see and I am addicted)
but yesterday was a lot different.. I just wanted RK to let go of Madhu and let her live her life.
As a viewer I saw love in RK also I saw the fear of losing Madhu in his eyes but as Madhu...She has seen his love, pain, fear, protection in the past too which he simply summarized that were all a part of his act since he was a superb actor. How will she ever believe him today???? Not a wrist slit..even if RK is gonna pluck his heart out and show it to her she will have second thoughts...very natural. I think the only way RK can ever bring back Madhu really in to his life would be to set her free...stop interfering in her life and decisions. She will feel the restlessness that RK is feeling today and will surely get back to him.

I really want her to somehow return back his 40 lakhs get the contract cancelled and be back home.

i respect your opinion..i REALLY do.
you are one of the few sane ones who has explained it properly without any unwedding crap...and i am grateful to you for that πŸ˜†!

my point is madhu is just angry now...thats y she is resisting rk..but when her anger cools and she sees that he really loves her..u think she will back out? 😲 πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

about the hand cutting part..he did cut his palm..but madhu and rk both know that he wont go further than that..so it IS in a way her choice on whether she goes back to him or no.
he just showed her which limit he can go to to get her back and for her forgiveness..the rest is up to her.

and how long can rk keep her in his house forcibly? one day she will get out..maybe when her family gets back or when she takes some firm step. but according to spoilers and articles..she didnt as she still loves him..saw the redemption and love and guilt and is willing to give their love a second chance

this is what i am trying to say but sulbala fans dont WANT to listen! thick skulled
Rolzz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
The problem many (Rishbala fans including) have with holi or yesterday's episode has nothing to do with Sultan track... You take Sulatn out of the picture still the forceful romance of RK is sickening! 

Lets say they are still married...and he left her for a short while because of a minor lovers tiff...still the forceful romance of RK will be sick coz its FORCEFUL! When the lady say NO, whether wife or not , the guy should stop! That's the basic respect every girl should demand...to some extent the cave man romance is hot,  but after a point it just plain painful to watch! 

.FairyDust. thumbnail
Originally posted by: nidu_dsena

firat of all nice post n secondly its like banging head against wall some ppl never understand n in simple words dey dont like d person who is playing vd so dey dont wanna accept Rk.. and im not saying dis anvi hi i hav came across such comments 🀣

hey nidu
thanks for liking re! πŸ˜ƒ
i know yaar..i am just taking out my bhadaas..when they make anti-rishbala /rk posts..do we interfere? NO
but they lift their head and run staright into EVERY post of ours and spoiil r heads with utter C-R-A-P argumeants! 😲 πŸ˜†

so here..i am giving them a chance to tell me Y they have a problem..though i  know it 🀣
they cant be so childish..they need to be rational an mature in giving me the reason