Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Make Up Your Mind First..THEN Argue.

.FairyDust. IF-Sizzlerz
.FairyDust.
.FairyDust.

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 11:26pm | IP Logged
Yes..you'll did read it right.
I Just dont get what you people want..and i hope you'll know WHICH people i am talking about LOL
why dont you'll just accept that you'll dont WANT to accept rk? whether he turns good or bad..YOU'LL want madhu's supposed knight in armour will always be that gangster?
if rk takes madhu to his house forcibly..they say it is not out of love but out of jealousy..so he shudnt be doing it! ( SERIOUSLY? ) Shocked
AND like in yesterdays episode..rk was all romantic Embarrassed you could see the love oozing out from every pore of him for his biwi.i thank god that the contract hasnt come up..and i doubt it will Big smile

well well well before you'll bombard me with baseless arguments on the contract..i would like to say that the contract WONT come up..as RK wants his biwi forever..and i mean FOREVER...and not as long as the contract lasts. what if madhu does repay the 40 lacs one day? you think he would let her go?! i mean..he's not an imbecile for  god's sake! Shocked

well anyways..even when rk is trying to get mb back into his life with love and passion as a hubby...na na no need to rub and strain your poor eyes so much..you read that right..AS A HUBBY...they have a problem Angry ( DOUBLE SERIOUSLY ! Shocked Shocked ) 
and their excuse now is that she ISNT even his wife?! Dead
how do you know? did you get them divorced?
who are they kidding? not me for sure! ROFL
 rk gets close to his WIFE..he's a rapist..but SULTAN.. a stranger..a gangster..tries that..it is brushed off under the pretense of loneliness and heartbreak?!
nice jokes people crack nowadays! ROFL

what i am saying here is..try to look at the situation with an open mind..and try to accept that you'll dont have a problem with rk's antics..you'll have a problem with rk himself!

thats y..if he is being good or bad..loving or torturous..you'll find faults and excuses and start BBBing him and his fans.

PS - this post is my purely POV..and i didnt make these efforts only for it to be destroyed by terrorist attacks by the others! Stern Smile

this topic is for a healthy discussion on WHY exactly you'll hate rk..i mean..the guy was loving yesterday and you'll call him a rapist for getting close to his own WIFE?!! Shocked Wacko 

you'll are free to have a HEALTHY discussion..note the word stressed on here LOL
and PUH-LEEZZ for peat's sake SPARE me the regular crap that she isnt his wife anymore and the traditions and purity of a wedding in indian community. [ MAJOR YAWN! Sleepy ]

neither are you getting married here nor me or anyone else..so spare us the details of a proper wedding! Stern Smile

The following 52 member(s) liked the above post:

Angelia89Monics316tharu23preetianand21sukritimishraImperfect_OneViviCa15nshahtalatiberry12345sunrain20pooja48madz13desigrl414richa13love_arshaRaj_preetNeutral_Mona--Rose--readingworms.-Raichu-arpita20-Nuts-..Tangled..sush12_RMduaa92Ananya05cool_sriCroppedHorizon.chirpyhapibirdskandiwar_is_peaceDark_Chocolate.Chashmish.xxAqeelahxxnidu_dsena..NadiaZ..anitarani..sairat..DushtDanaf.Laters.Babysusan7-Dil-Looteri_Dulhan.Mohabbatein..SalmanDeewani.silent.desireBefikreEvIlNeSs_RoCkZ...Seema...Hybrid_FreakHdhd.Shiva.

anitarani IF-Sizzlerz
anitarani
anitarani

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 11:31pm | IP Logged
Agree.

if rk takes madhu to his house forcibly..they say it is not out of love but out of jealousy..so he shudnt be doing it! ( SERIOUSLY? ) Shocked

When Sultan took Madhu against her wishes at gunpoint from the studio to his home it was fine...where was respect & whatever.  Unhappy

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

ishanthi2005sunrain20ViviCa15richa13-Raichu---Rose--Maria-capri.FairyDust.xxAqeelahxx

.FairyDust. IF-Sizzlerz
.FairyDust.
.FairyDust.

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 11:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anitarani

Agree.

When Sultan took Madhu against her wishes at gunpoint from the studio to his home it was fine...where was respect & whateverUnhappy
@ bold - Clap

how true..where were the gentlemanly ethics when sultan..being a nobody to madhu..took her at gunpoint right under her HUSBANDS nose...with his hqnd around her WAIST no less?

now i know that he had the gun at her waist..but whatever..haath bhi tha na! Shocked Dead

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sunrain20-Raichu-

skandi IF-Sizzlerz
skandi
skandi

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 11:34pm | IP Logged
abey post se bada PS hai...LOLLOLLOL...OMG even I saw post on proper marriage and types of marriage, these people will never understand how many  times u tell them...If RK dies in front of madhu they will save he has not done anything more...people tell he has to undergo redempatoin but not telling which type of redemption they want and when he is making things correct then too they have problem with thatConfusedConfusedConfusedConfused...I think if RK goes out of the show they will be happy which is not going to happy till the show ends...LOLLOLLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

apvsluvyou-Raichu-.FairyDust.xxAqeelahxxMaria-capri

skandi IF-Sizzlerz
skandi
skandi

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anitarani

Agree.

When Sultan took Madhu against her wishes at gunpoint from the studio to his home it was fine...where was respect & whatever.  Unhappy

arree yaar u do not know he is golden hearted don, so he does the right thing...LOLLOLLOL...RK is the villain according to some people, so he is wrong.  I really do not know why hero came in the middle story and why villlian married heroine...LOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

apvsluvyou-Raichu-Maria-capri

silent.desire IF-Stunnerz
silent.desire
silent.desire

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 11:37pm | IP Logged
ROFL terrorist attack- this cracked me, tu bhi suru ho gayi. Well someone told me they hate RK because it is played by VD and they don't like VD. Well this was said to me and no bashing me for this, I think from that day I just be on VD and don't think of what other actor or character.Wink Ya but I am rishbala fan.Big smile

P.S- No need to quote me and bash me or argue with me or ask me anything because I never reply in my post so do not have much time to even stay here and clarify things with you.ROFL Also please no pming regarding same... I already have many unread message to read which I am lazy to read.Pinch

Edited by emptyworld - 09 April 2013 at 11:38pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Raichu-war_is_peacexxAqeelahxx.FairyDust.

.FairyDust. IF-Sizzlerz
.FairyDust.
.FairyDust.

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 11:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by skandi

abey post se bada PS hai...LOLLOLLOL...OMG even I saw post on proper marriage and types of marriage, these people will never understand how many  times u tell them...If RK dies in front of madhu they will save he has not done anything more...people tell he has to undergo redempatoin but not telling which type of redemption they want and when he is making things correct then too they have problem with thatConfusedConfusedConfusedConfused...I think if RK goes out of the show they will be happy which is not going to happy till the show ends...LOLLOLLOL
u see that is a speciality of our forum..post se zyaada imp hai ps!
i know..are e secretly performing someone's wedding here which i didnt knwo about?
EVERYONE here is hell bent on explaining traditional indian wedding ethics to me...mai jaha jao shuru kar dete hai..if this goes on..i will get wedding phobia like rk very soon  LOL
ornella_mg Goldie
ornella_mg
ornella_mg

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 11:39pm | IP Logged
well well well before you'll bombard me with baseless arguments on the contract..i would like to say that the contract WONT come up..as RK wants his biwi forever..and i mean FOREVER...and not as long as the contract lasts. what if madhu does repay the 40 lacs one day? you think he would let her go?! i mean..he's not an imbecile for  god's sake! Shocked

I stopped reading your post after this para.

Let her go...what does that mean? Is their relationship going to be like a prisoner and a captor.
If Madhu is unwilling to remain in this relationship is he going to imprison her or emotionally blackmail her?
What Madhu does is ofcourse her wish...but what you are suggesting is totally preposterous!

Edited by ornella_mg - 09 April 2013 at 11:48pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DiehardYMfan--Udhay--

Go to top