only for taareyans.. (Page 2)

Swaronvrushan IF-Sizzlerz
Swaronvrushan
Swaronvrushan

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 12:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sangeethask152

Originally posted by muskurana

please taarey haters stay away... not meant for u...
i just want to ask myfellowtaareyans are they happy with current track of taani birthday track...
coz even though i was busy... due to stupid precap of day before yesterday i was wating for yesterday's episode...

all my hopes went on like a waves in sea...
i was literally depressed...
i really dint like yesterday's episode...

y do cv's always make us hurt...
no more screen space for taarey... nowadays swaron are getting highlights... let them get i wont mind... <font color="#990000">but y coz of them taarey scenes are being reduced...</font>

i m reallu feeling bad... i m in state of stopping to watch d3 show now...

@red part The gang gets a lot of footage also and last week and even this week there were rey centric solo scenes and dance as well but you guys will only see SwaRon getting screenspace...y the entire blame on SwaRon alone??? Shocked

i dint blame them... i just said... swaron scenes are more nowadays dan taarey... i want both to get equal space thats it...
wow u just said it...whole week swaron were less rather it was whole gang nd off course cv's fav reyyy

sami_sns Goldie
sami_sns
sami_sns

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 12:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Swaronvrushan

i just want to ask myfellowtaareyans are they happy with current track of taani birthday track...
coz even though i was busy... due to stupid precap of day before yesterday i was wating for yesterday's episode...

no more screen space for taarey... nowadays swaron are getting highlights... let them get i wont mind... <font color="#990000">but y coz of them taarey scenes are being reduced...</font>

@red part The gang gets a lot of footage also and last week and even this week there were rey centric solo scenes and dance as well but you guys will only see SwaRon getting screenspace...y the entire blame on SwaRon alone??? Shocked

i dint blame them... i just said... swaron scenes are more nowadays dan taarey... i want both to get equal space thats it...
wow u just said it...whole week swaron were less rather it was whole gang nd off course cv's fav reyyy
We can easily find who are CV's favourites and whom they are concentrated. What was wrong when we want equal screen space?  U said whole week swaron was less but there is no taarey at all.
sangee_manan Senior Member
sangee_manan
sangee_manan

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 12:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cutetaarey

We can easily find who are CV's favourites and whom they are concentrated. What was wrong when we want equal screen space?  U said whole week swaron was less but there is no taarey at all.

thats true...
Swaronvrushan
Swaronvrushan

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 12:40am | IP Logged

We can easily find who are CV's favourites and whom they are concentrated. What was wrong when we want equal screen space? U said whole week swaron was less but there is no taarey at all.

thats true...
so y to blame swaron fr it...
sangee_manan
sangee_manan

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 12:41am | IP Logged

about rey i dont care whetehr he gets more screen space coz from beginning he was lead ,he is the lead,  he will be lead forever in the show... 
sangee_manan
sangee_manan

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 12:43am | IP Logged

We can easily find who are CV's favourites and whom they are concentrated. What was wrong when we want equal screen space? U said whole week swaron was less but there is no taarey at all.

thats true...
so y to blame swaron fr it...

are baba i dint blame... i just said it casually .. y u r getting into deep... i meant this post for taareyans... i need thier reply...dats it... i n not getting into fight... i m sorry for that 
Swaronvrushan
Swaronvrushan

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 12:48am | IP Logged
Casually u blamed swaron nd expect us to nt rply...wow...pls edit it nd i m out
barsha_taarey Newbie
barsha_taarey
barsha_taarey

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 1:11am | IP Logged
yeah missing taarey...!!!!!!!!!!!!!! chemistry...:-* sooo... much...

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Channel V Dil Dosti Dance Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index