bwahahahahaha what was that

simply hillarious 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

i cant stop  laughing

u could have added about peacefully sleeping arnav and khushi
Dynamix215 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago

Part 2 – Evil Cupids…

Arnav opened his eyes and felt pain at the back of his neck. That bloody Shyam! As he registered his surroundings, he felt panicky. If he was here, where was Shyam? And… How come nobody found him? Didn't they realize that it was Shyam? If they didn't…. that'd mean he had married Khushi! That'd make Khushi his bhabhi!

The very thought repulsed him. He tried to speak, but his throat was parched…. He licked his lips and tried getting up, but his legs were too numb and he fell back. Frustrated, he closed his eyes and took a deep breath, trying to calm himself….. His eyes flew open. Why did Di's closet smell like lemons?

Khushi's eyes fluttered open and the first thing she felt was a throbbing pain in her head. OW! Her eyes looked around and registered the darkness. Panic gripped her heart. She opened her mouth for a scream but felt the cloth in her mouth and choked. She coughed against the cloth in her mouth. She tried kicking against the closet door and screamed against the cloth. She froze the minute she heard the softest of whispers.

"Khushi?"

"Arnav?" she said, against the cloth, sounding more like 'Urgh-huh?'

She began groping for him in the dark.

Arnav realized Khushi's mouth was tied. Suddenly he fell a soft palm landing on his and wasting no opportunity he caught and gave a tug. Khushi crashed into his chest. Arnav immediately felt up her hands and his hands travelled to her shoulder and slowly ran his fingers softly up her neck.

Khushi's breath hitched as she felt his fingers trail up her neck. He stopped at her jaw, finally finding the scarf and pulled her so that her face was buried in his neck. His arms circled around her neck, and began undoing the knot of her gag.

The gag was undone and Khushi gasped "Arnav!" and hugged him tightly.

"How are you here?" Arnav asked.

"I dunno. I blacked out suddenly and the last thing I'd seen was pink hanky!" Khushi said. "What about you?"

"Shyam knocked me out." Arnav said through gritted teeth.

"Why would Shyam Bhaiyya do that?"

"At first I thought he was upto no good, but now I am thinking if this was a prank organized by the family…"

"I suppose…." Khushi frowned. "Well, about time we go down?" she asked, trying to get up.

Arnav remained on the floor and pulled her again. She fell onto him and he kissed her passionately. Shocked with surprise, she soon began responding to him. When they pulled away, Arnav smirked and said "You know, after wedding, we may not get this moment of privacy… Let's enjoy it while we can. Since they pranked us, let them come looking for us….!"

Khushi smiled slightly at him, and snuggled into his chest.

Raadheshyam Gopal Raizada and Sheetal Maryada Kapoor (now Gopal Raizada) gulped simultaneousy. The momentary silence was broken by Payal's shriek. "Khushi! Where is Khushi!"

Anjali came forward with shock writ upon her face."Sheetal? Where is Khushi…."

"Yes, yes. Shyam Bhaiyya Nannav jahan hai?" NK fretted.

Manorama stepped forward smiling "Arey, Syam bitua if tumka Seetal se maarage karna tha, bhai like this!" she laughed.

"Wo Chachi…" Shyam stuttered.

Mrinal Raizada, wife to Raghav Raizada and mother to Shyam, stepped forward. "Yes Raadhe beta! If you liked Sheetal and wanted to marry her, you should have told us… Why this way of marriage? I would have loved to have Sheetal as my bahu!"

Shyam flinched as he saw Anjali trying not to laugh… He HATED it when his mother called him Raadhe in public….

"Oo sab theek hain Nandkisore! Par Khushi aur Arnav kahan hai!"

Shyam and Sheetal looked at each other unsurely.

"Khushi is in the closet!" Sheetal muttered at the same time as Shyam said "Arnav is in the closet…"

"Which closet?" Anjali asked curiously.

"The one in your room Di" Shyam and Sheetal said.

Everyone broke into titters and Shyam and Sheetal exchanged a horrified look.

Had the evil plotters left the two lovers alone in a closet?

"You two lovers make good cupids too!" Anjali giggled.

"But Nandkisore, do Titaliya and Arnav babua know about this?"

Sheetal gave a feeble "No!"

All the elders' eyes widened at the implications; both must be wondering what in the world had happened…. Whereas the youngsters thought naughtily that though initially confused in the beginning, both must be making full use of the lone time. ;)

Anjali laughed and said "Well, I'll go get the two of them down… They need to get married too…!"

Akash joined her, and the duo went upstairs to Anjali's room and opened the closet, where the two of them were locked in an embrace and well…. Kissing…

Anjali turned red and gasped while Akash gaped.

Arnav and Khushi talked and were kissing when they heard a gasp. They broke apart and Khushi turned red and hid herself in Arnav's shoulder, while Arnav looked away embarrassed.

"Bhai, your wedding ain't over yet… So no suhaag raat!" Akash chided.

Arnav and Khushi stood up hurriedly and Arnav glared at his siblings. "Not a good idea of a prank Di!"

"Prank? Who is pranking?" Anjali laughed.

Arnav frowned at her as Khushi said "If it wasn't you guys, how did we end up here?"

Anjali and Akash exchanged a smile. "Shyam and Sheetal did this…."

"What, why?!"

Anjali giggled again. "They got married!"

Khushi blinked and Arnav stared at Anjali. "Whattt?"

"Yes Bhai… They were seemingly in a hurry to marry… So they got married instead of you." And the incidents were narrated to them.

Arnav and Khushi laughed in the end.

Then Anjali became serious. "We need to find a new date for your wedding…"

"What the-! NO! I waited for three years!!!" Arnav said.

Khushi immediately turned red, while Anjali looked curious. "What? Waited for what Chhote?"

Akash smirked. "Ah, Bhai has become naughty…."

Arnav frowned and then almost facepalmed. "No, no! That's not what I meant…! Oh forget it! We are getting married NOW!"

"But Chhote-!"

"NOW!" Arnav growled.

Anjali held up her palms in surrender as Arnav muttered under his breath "I'll deal with Shyam later"

Khushi congratulated Shyam and Sheetal. "So you are my Jethji now Shyam Bhaiyya…."

Shyam felt sick…. Jethji? Bhaiyya?

Arnav smiled warmly at Shyam and Sheetal. "Welcome home Bhabhi!"

Sheetal wanted to bury herself in sand. BHABHI!? Ugh!

And that's how, there was mix 'n' match of the Raizadas……

-The End-

RizArshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Oh they did use their lone time very well. Loved the second part. It was equally enjoyable 
zohakhan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Shyam bhaiya and sheetal bhabhi 🤣 🤣
ROFL
amazing os
bunnylovessunny thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Haha!! awesome second part!! They actually GOT AWAY!!😆
chavvi16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
awww arhi sure used their lone time well
at least they got to make out inn peace didnt they
chalo thats one of the good things that came of this situation
bhabi and bhaiyya to the ones they did this for
gosh they so deserved one another
but arhi are married and thats what matters in the end
Minahil96 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
adorable :D

I wish it happened 🤣
love.piyali thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Omigosh... that was awesome... I've never loved any OS as this much... this is d best OS I've read till date...jus wow!!!!...
P4rveen12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Loved the continuation, it was awesome and brilliant. I can't believe shyam and sheetal had locked Arnav and khushi in the same cupboard and they thought the family had played a prank on them. Loved Arnav's reaction when Anjali said they will have to postpone the wedding. A fantastic story and so funny xx