India-Forums

Saraswatichandra
Saraswatichandra

Predictions Galore!

Marybarton IF-Rockerz
Marybarton
Marybarton

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 11:14pm | IP Logged
You see how his hand when to his heart when Guman was lashing out at him. I was wondering since he's already sick and then the house thing will happen...maybe he will have a heart attack and then Kumud will have to provide for the family.

Prediction:

Guman lets out the rejection cat out of the bag.

Then comes the house. She takes it over as VC is in shock and guilty.

Whole family blaming VC, etc. Heart attack?

Then they move out as VC and Kumud too proud.

Kumud already has a teacher's salary so she will support family and karkhana.

Saras in his guilt-ridden state ends up staying with "mom" in Kumud's house

Kumud dislikes him for being so polite and staying with his mom

Kumud dislikes their wealth and show of it and takes it out on...wait for it...Saras!

Saras says he will get them their house back but Kumud lashes out that she doesn't need his charity

LN finally makes entry

Edited by Marybarton - 09 April 2013 at 11:22pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

priyankabhat09praavahumeshaablrgalseven_starsBaraniK..Rapunzel...HydroxyGrouphunnybunchShanUlasNestleToulouse

humeshaa Senior Member
humeshaa
humeshaa

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 11:34pm | IP Logged
Hm.. interesting prediction.  I am with you till Kumud supporting the family but I don't see how Saras will put up with it.  I think he will finally step up against Guman which she will use to poison LNs mind against Saras.  How exactly? only time will tell but after all this hoopla, I hope that Saras realizes how wrong his decision has been rejecting Kumud and we finally get a better version of today's conversation. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MistyDawnMarybartonShanUlas

MistyDawn IF-Rockerz
MistyDawn
MistyDawn

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
Guman is gonna drop the bomb in a day or two.. being the sadist she is , she will let their hopes of a happy alliance rise to its peak with all the grand party preparations etc and then pull the rug from under their feet at the last minute.. VC obviously will be shattered.. his trust on Saras and Kumud will be crushed .. It will be interesting to see how Saras reacts to it.. His actions in the past 2 days, has given me some kind of hope..I am hoping Guman to play reverse cupid..the more vicious and destructive she gets, the more protective Saras is gonna become..Kumud hurt her family to protect Saras..now it really is his turn..he better not disappoint me.

Edited by vaishali-AR - 09 April 2013 at 11:42pm

JjoshimhumeshaaMarybarton

NestleToulouse IF-Stunnerz
NestleToulouse
NestleToulouse

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 12:20am | IP Logged
Nice predictions dear! Big smile Goomaan is gonna make life hell for them !Angry Hopefully SaMud and everyone else come out of that storm unscathed! Ermm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Marybarton

hunnybunch IF-Sizzlerz
hunnybunch
hunnybunch

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 1:16am | IP Logged
Nice prediction, Mary!

I hope for no more MUs between SaMud, as already they are having a difficult time with his rejection.
I also hope Saras steps away from Guman, instead of moving in with her, and VC and DB won't misunderstand him. 

I have this feeling that Yash ki amma may take Guman's side, if not she may assist Guman to achieve her goals. 

Kumud providing for the family will be nice, but Saras being on her side would make it nicer. I hope it happens, and in the process SaMud to confess their feelings.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MarybartonNestleToulouse

ShanUlas IF-Sizzlerz
ShanUlas
ShanUlas

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 1:28am | IP Logged
What i feel is  that at  end of the day Saras and Kumud will end up together helping the family which will cause few interesting cute   fights between these budding love birds  regarding family and there own ways to help it

Which will finally result in Saras saying yes to marriage and ultimately a promise or a engagement kinda thing ...this will  surely give us some epic high voltage Saras Kumud scenes too

Guman will be like khisiyani billi khamba noche for couple of days and finally this billi will lash her wrath in somehow creating a big feud which will finally break the marriage promise

Edited by shana0127 - 10 April 2013 at 1:29am

JjoshimMarybarton-Claptrap-

BabbaR_SheR IF-Stunnerz
BabbaR_SheR
BabbaR_SheR

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 1:43am | IP Logged
bt i think they can't show all this so easily...as they have to drag the show...so they'll drag the story as much as they can...n will add more spice into it...Disapprove...don't know how much sure i am...bt i think...saras 'll not go against guman so easily...Unhappy

Marybarton

-Claptrap- IF-Sizzlerz
-Claptrap-
-Claptrap-

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 1:44am | IP Logged
i think saras will take kumud's side and they struggle to solve the problem and here comes our LN who solves all the problems and this will end in saras kumud engagement. WOWStar

Marybarton

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index