Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zeylanica thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
wonderful update...
loved the way ram is taking care of her .. now that they have become good friends priya should go with him...
continue soon
SharmiRayaBasu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ha ha zarur le jana chaiyeh...nehi toh love story shuru kaise hoga? :D ...awsomeee update...next update soon...
lovelysakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

ipsakshi,  rampriyarocks, tulshan1989,Alinab, viny_queen, zeylanica, zeylanica

thanks for all comment and opinion too😃

will update soon

jineejiggs thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
chalo finally the misunderstanding toh khatam hua, am happy, I think Priya ko aitraaz nahi hona chahiye kyunki by now she gets to know the person Ram Kapoor, he isn't a bad guy nor his intention, pls continue ASAP 
jineejiggs thumbnail
sorry for late reply and thanks for PM
lovelysakshi thumbnail
Originally posted by: jineejiggs

chalo finally the misunderstanding toh khatam hua, am happy, I think Priya ko aitraaz nahi hona chahiye kyunki by now she gets to know the person Ram Kapoor, he isn't a bad guy nor his intention, pls continue ASAP 

thanks for comments🤗.
even I feel ki Priya ko saat chalna chahiye thanks for the opinion😊
will continue soon and no need to say sorry.
Important is u commented😃
leena04 thumbnail
part 9

awww awesome update dear if RaYa is finiding peace in each other company... i they trust eachother completly... if they can't live without each other... if the really wants to share one house after that rainy night incident with full trust & honesty i guess then they sholud stay in one house... its an awesome update Yaar Ram gell with each other so well i feel later when Priya will stay with him he will surly try to find abt her family... so post next soon waiting...
vironikajain thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice update sandi..so raya re frnds now..ram cares for her but he means the world to her..interesting
Coming to ur question..priya can go with ram if she is ok..bcoz ram has no bad intentions here nd had genuinely helped her nd at this time priya also need lots of care nd apnapan to recover completely, moreover if their is trust nd truthfullness in a relation which is their in raya's friendship now.. then their is no harm nd nothing wrong in staying in a house together..
Cont soon nd thanx for pm.
Very very sorry for late rply..
bpatil3 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sandhyasn

thanks for comments🤗
mere updates se jyada aap achha comment karte ho. Ram will definately help her and give her new name and identity.
even Priya will change his mind and Ram will starts believing in relationship.😊

Thank u yaar
a big 🤗 to u too.

Mein accha comment issilye kar paa rahi hoon kyonki aap mujhe majboor karte ho sochne pe, to its all bcoz of u i m expressing what i feel. So the credit goes to Sandhya.👏
lovelysakshi thumbnail
Originally posted by: leena04

part 9

awww awesome update dear if RaYa is finiding peace in each other company... i they trust eachother completly... if they can't live without each other... if the really wants to share one house after that rainy night incident with full trust & honesty i guess then they sholud stay in one house... its an awesome update Yaar Ram gell with each other so well i feel later when Priya will stay with him he will surly try to find abt her family... so post next soon waiting...

thank u so much for comments🤗.
will try to update soon