ShanUlas
ShanUlas

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 7:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mihikamahakal

Originally posted by Nkapoor3

Originally posted by -B.N.K-

i knw ... lame logic but understandable

I wouldn't call the logic lame
its actually lame you know..i mean an educated guy like him belives in things like THESE?Confused
i Hope the CV's give a more proper expalination..

traumatic childhood and childhood fears r the best explainations of a persons adult behavior ...so it is for saras...thats why its said a child should get good nourishment physical mental as well as psychological...Saras as child missed the  last one ...he got food he got education but love he never got his own mother left him ,step mother never cared and father! all he cared was business money and nachaniya wife Angry

never ever take a child forgranted coz he is the future man or woman and what he gets in childhood shapes up his future adulthood

so excuse is much strong then the strongest one

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

trina_saras

trina_saras IF-Stunnerz
trina_saras
trina_saras

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 7:58am | IP Logged

Yesterday Saras gave us a reason for not changing his decision regarding
Kumud! He believes everyone he keeps a relationship with will suffer! and he does not want Kumud to suffer! 'Main tumse door reh sakta hoon, lekin tumhe dhukhi nahin Dekh sakta'

He has proven over and over again the LAST thing he wants is for Kumud to suffer pain because of him.  Firstly, he left the haveli when everyone was sleeping at her request.  He also cleaned Kumud's wound when she hurt her arm during their lockdown in the room together.  Then he took the blame upon himself and made a bunch of pots so her family would be spared the pain and humiliation of gau hatya.  

Saras is right, people in relationships do suffer pain.  Every member in that family has suffered at one point or another.  Even Guman has suffered which is why she is a cold, vindictive *word I won't type here*.  But they also receive a lot of happiness, laughter, and amazement.  Like when Saras was splashed with water by Yash the other day, or when he is forgiven by Ilaben because she realizes he wasn't really guilty but atoning for someone else.  Or Monday's episode when Saras walks out of jail and hugs Vidyachatur like a son would hug his father.  He took on the suffering for the whole family, and most of them took on his pain because a bond has been forged.  

Saras wants to keep Kumud far from him not because he doesn't love her but because he does.  End of story.  Big smile             

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-allizwell-Nkapoor3

Nkapoor3 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 8:00am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

trina_saras

violetshine IF-Dazzler
violetshine
violetshine

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 8:00am | IP Logged
i guess what he is saying is understandable ... but doesn't mean he cant give her a chanceSmile
trina_saras IF-Stunnerz
trina_saras
trina_saras

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 8:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by violetshine

i guess what he is saying is understandable ... but doesn't mean he cant give her a chanceSmile

He can only give her a chance when he is capable of giving himself one.  Saras needs to love himself enough to take emotional risks, it's easier for him to run away from his feelings for another human being at this point because he can't face the nightmare of losing his mother Saraswati.  A person's mother is the source of emotional and physical well-being and when one loses that then it's very hard to relate to anyone else.  This is true even of animals.  Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

zzoombievioletshine-allizwell-

-Neferet- Goldie
-Neferet-
-Neferet-

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 8:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shana0127

Originally posted by mihikamahakal

I wouldn't call the logic lame
its actually lame you know..i mean an educated guy like him belives in things like THESE?Confused
i Hope the CV's give a more proper expalination..

traumatic childhood and childhood fears r the best explainations of a persons adult behavior ...so it is for saras...thats why its said a child should get good nourishment physical mental as well as psychological...Saras as child missed the  last one ...he got food he got education but love he never got his own mother left him ,step mother never cared and father! all he cared was business money and nachaniya wife Angry

never ever take a child forgranted coz he is the future man or woman and what he gets in childhood shapes up his future adulthood

so excuse is much strong then the strongest one
okay,so i guess i have to agree to ur beautiful expalination! Smile

trina_saras

-allizwell- IF-Sizzlerz
-allizwell-
-allizwell-

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 8:41am | IP Logged

In this matter, his thinking resembles that of Gums... both think LAME...Ouchthough extremes...LOL
Ritu- IF-Sizzlerz
Ritu-
Ritu-

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 8:53am | IP Logged
Yesterday I got the proof that he loves Kumud. Embarrassed 

Nkapoor3

Go to top