SARAS GAVE US A REASON!!

Posted: 10 years ago
Yesterday Saras gave us a reason for not changing his decision regarding
Kumud! He believes everyone he keeps a relationship with will suffer! and he does not want Kumud to suffer! 'Main tumse door reh sakta hoon, lekin tumhe dhukhi nahin Dekh sakta'
Yup, finally we're getting somewhere! I am waiting for the day when he realizes that Kumud is better off with him rather than without him!  More importantly, HE will be better off with her than without her
yes, it was a confession from his heart😳

i knw ... lame logic but understandable
Originally posted by -B.N.K-

i knw ... lame logic but understandable

I wouldn't call the logic lame
it will be too late when he actally realises that nobody can make her happier then he himself

He will curse himself to death when he sees that bloody Pramad making her life hell and he will have to see her living a miserable life all like his mother...seems like he is really cursed to see his loved once suffer and he suffer as well by seeing them so :(...now here kumuds words hold true...making or breaking is in our own hands why blame things instead why not take responsibilies and blame urself
Edited by shana0127 - 10 years ago
Originally posted by Nkapoor3

I wouldn't call the logic lame
its actually lame you know..i mean an educated guy like him belives in things like THESE?πŸ˜•
i Hope the CV's give a more proper expalination..
Edited by mihikamahakal - 10 years ago
Originally posted by mihikamahakal

its actually lame you know..i mean an educated guy like him belives in things like THESE?πŸ˜•

to b honest if u n me say what he said its lame but from coming from saras its not ... shana explained it perfectly ..

Originally posted by shana0127

lol loved ur post

but then its not superstition its actually his childhood fear

children who have traumatic childhood often tend to make wall around themselves to protect themeselves from things that they r afraid of

There can be no big trauma than to see ur own mother suicide right in front of u ...so the child though all i love goes away  and all i love is mistreated ...though he just loved one his mom and only mom

now that he loves Kumud his childhood memories  come haunting ...he has grown old in ages and his mind can handle big business empires but deep in heart he is still a forlorn child whose most loved thing his ow
n mother   left him and succumbed to life's challenges

Originally posted by mihikamahakal

traumatic childhood and childhood fears r the best explainations of a persons adult behavior ...so it is for saras...thats why its said a child should get good nourishment physical mental as well as psychological...Saras as child missed the  last one ...he got food he got education but love he never got his own mother left him ,step mother never cared and father! all he cared was business money and nachaniya wife πŸ˜‘

never ever take a child forgranted coz he is the future man or woman and what he gets in childhood shapes up his future adulthood

so excuse is much strong then the strongest one
Originally posted by Nkapoor3

Yesterday Saras gave us a reason for not changing his decision regarding
Kumud! He believes everyone he keeps a relationship with will suffer! and he does not want Kumud to suffer! 'Main tumse door reh sakta hoon, lekin tumhe dhukhi nahin Dekh sakta'

He has proven over and over again the LAST thing he wants is for Kumud to suffer pain because of him.  Firstly, he left the haveli when everyone was sleeping at her request.  He also cleaned Kumud's wound when she hurt her arm during their lockdown in the room together.  Then he took the blame upon himself and made a bunch of pots so her family would be spared the pain and humiliation of gau hatya.  

Saras is right, people in relationships do suffer pain.  Every member in that family has suffered at one point or another.  Even Guman has suffered which is why she is a cold, vindictive *word I won't type here*.  But they also receive a lot of happiness, laughter, and amazement.  Like when Saras was splashed with water by Yash the other day, or when he is forgiven by Ilaben because she realizes he wasn't really guilty but atoning for someone else.  Or Monday's episode when Saras walks out of jail and hugs Vidyachatur like a son would hug his father.  He took on the suffering for the whole family, and most of them took on his pain because a bond has been forged.  

Saras wants to keep Kumud far from him not because he doesn't love her but because he does.  End of story.  πŸ˜ƒ