India-Forums

Chhan Chhan
Chhan Chhan

Are they twins? ChhanChhan & her bro?

princessunara IF-Stunnerz
princessunara
princessunara

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
ok here is the thing. Day before yesterday's episode her brother calls her ChhanChhan demanding her attention when she laughs and tries to ignore him. And she in return calls him Rugwej and later calls him bhai.
So it should mean that she is either younger than him or they are same age. meaning twins cz twins usually call each other by name.. Cz u most definitely call one's elder sis 'didi/di' and certainly don't use the name!

So also the voice over precap in 1st week said 'the elder daughter of Sarabhai family' so she surely is older than Rushali but after the scenes in past 2 days where Rugwej and she treating each other in the way same age siblings do i wondered if this is possible? well fraternal twins i mean as they r boy & girl?

Edited by princessunara - 09 April 2013 at 11:02pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

anushasurya95blueszHanalitaPrasanna_dhanuNNN-08--SanzAngel-bikerider

bluesz Senior Member
bluesz
bluesz

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 1:48am | IP Logged
I dont know whether they are twins.I have elder sister too..but i always call her by name.May be if i need any favor from her then i used to call her with respect.She is more of a friend to me rather than a sister..IF u are close to someone sometimes we dont give that much respect..which may makes the relationship looks like a distant/formal one.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bikerider

princessunara IF-Stunnerz
princessunara
princessunara

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 1:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bluesz

I dont know whether they are twins.I have elder sister too..but i always call her by name.May be if i need any favor from her then i used to call her with respect.She is more of a friend to me rather than a sister..IF u are close to someone sometimes we dont give that much respect..which may makes the relationship looks like a distant/formal one.

hmm maybe.. i mean i have a younger bro.. i call him by his name when i am angry only.,.. otherwise my childhood nickname for him is what i use till date, or call her 'younger bro' in my native language..

but he calls me 'akka' or mostly 'sis' only.. but never ever my name..

we r very close but somehow he never calls me by the name.. so i was like kinda confused..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bikerider

bluesz Senior Member
bluesz
bluesz

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 2:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by princessunara

Originally posted by bluesz

hmm maybe.. i mean i have a younger bro.. i call him by his name when i am angry only.,.. otherwise my childhood nickname for him is what i use till date, or call her 'younger bro' in my native language..

but he calls me 'akka' or mostly 'sis' only.. but never ever my name..

we r very close but somehow he never calls me by the name.. so i was like kinda confused..

I have a little bro too..he used to call me only by my childhood nickname..but if he wants anything he gives all the respect and buttering words..

I have a nick name for my bro too..so if he teases me with my nickname i used to tease him too..we hardly give respect to each other..bcz most of the time we fight.
bikerider IF-Sizzlerz
bikerider
bikerider

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 2:04am | IP Logged
princess i agree you watch the epi more than once Wink

Hanalita Goldie
Hanalita
Hanalita

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 2:13am | IP Logged
I hv elder siblings nd i call them by their name sometimes,so i dont thnk they r twins
OmNaMaSteOm IF-Sizzlerz
OmNaMaSteOm
OmNaMaSteOm

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 2:17am | IP Logged
No connection as far as I see.
I call all my cousins & siblings who are elder to me by their name how much ever older they may be never used "bhaiya" "didi" "akka" "anna". They even asked me to say so I kind of refused doing it.

-SanzAngel- IF-Rockerz
-SanzAngel-
-SanzAngel-

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 1:33am | IP Logged
sorry for my language but how can i stop myself Embarrassed... u are such a kamini yar Embarrassedlolz dont mind about that plz ConfusedWinkbut sach yar how u always thinking like me and make post like theseOuch ?? huh tell me that ... u think like me and u always make post such a these which is i like u write hereLOL ... whyyy ???? lolz so much drama naLOL ... ok i stop itAngry ,,,, really amanzing post dearClap .. i think a sameWink ... they both are twins coz of they always fight and fun each otherWink ... there looks are twins Big smile... they both are saying each other namesTongue .. leg pulling is a sibling special treatment ROFL... soo yeah i agreed with uEmbarrassed ... its looks like a twinsBig smile :) wow cool naEmbarrassed .. hope fully we'll get an official statement by sony tvSmile ;) i like to watch twins bro and sis jodi Wink woohooo

- S a n a -

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top