Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Rk passionate ,lost &shattered ! (Page 2)

RuthlessQueen IF-Dazzler
RuthlessQueen
RuthlessQueen

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 12:43am | IP Logged
Beautifully written! I completely agree with you! It was so refreshing to read this post in a forum where there's so much negativity towards RK's character. Not everyone can digest this anti-hero! I'd say too bad, because for me I prefer him more than the usual sugar coated heroes! RK never fails to surprise the audience with his unique ways! He is always the mystery box unveiling a mystery after another. With him it's always an adventurous ride, but who said it won't be bumpy? One needs great patience with this kind of characters. I just hope people wouldn't give up on him, for he's a treasure in the industry where we're always thrown with typical Prince Charming type heroes. 

Talking about Rishbala's chemistry, it's fire & ice! Two different individual madly in love! One with a golden heart and one with a steel ego! What's more to say? It's a conflict between an Angel & the Devil himself! I find it very intriguing, maybe because I have a preference for dark stories! Whatever it is I love this story and I still have hopes for my Rishbala! Heart

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rupa1939

AMJflora IF-Dazzler
AMJflora
AMJflora

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 1:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RuthlessQueen

Beautifully written! I completely agree with you! It was so refreshing to read this post in a forum where there's so much negativity towards RK's character. Not everyone can digest this anti-hero! I'd say too bad, because for me I prefer him more than the usual sugar coated heroes! RK never fails to surprise the audience with his unique ways! He is always the mystery box unveiling a mystery after another. With him it's always an adventurous ride, but who said it won't be bumpy? One needs great patience with this kind of characters. I just hope people wouldn't give up on him, for he's a treasure in the industry where we're always thrown with typical Prince Charming type heroes. 

Talking about Rishbala's chemistry, it's fire & ice! Two different individual madly in love! One with a golden heart and one with a steel ego! What's more to say? It's a conflict between an Angel & the Devil himself! I find it very intriguing, maybe because I have a preference for dark stories! Whatever it is I love this story and I still have hopes for my Rishbala! Heart
glad that you found the post refreshing .Smile I understand what you mean! Initially i was impatient but now i  have realised this character was carefully scrutinized so that he could be loved and loathed at the same time. And i like loving the incongruities .That's why MAdhu too fell for him! The tenderness that is concealed under the crassness does surface time to time.And MAdhu is responsible for it! She is the exorcist here!why not be patient enough to see the Angel cleanse the beast and make a man out of him right?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rupa1939

ElOqUeNcE IF-Sizzlerz
ElOqUeNcE
ElOqUeNcE

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 3:49am | IP Logged
Totaly agre
AMJflora IF-Dazzler
AMJflora
AMJflora

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 5:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ehmmbhvirman