India-Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Rk passionate ,lost &shattered !

AMJflora IF-Dazzler
AMJflora
AMJflora

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 10:53pm | IP Logged
 I have always been a biased and conceited fan when it came to Rishbala! RK was is and i hope shall always be the reason i switch on the magic box everyday half past eight! I have always been intrigued and fascinated by the dark crude character .It was something  that Tv soaps had never experimented with! The convoluted man who could make you swear  blush  and leave you flabbergasted! For long i had been tired of the extremely Utopian sugary heroes who could qualify for walking  sugar packets! so  for me he was a breath of fresh air. That flare of genius that was intelligently concealed with layers of  spite and resentment. He was exceedingly  prejudiced and he rode the horse  of pride! His second name could be Mr big fat ego!And given all theses flaws 
we accepted him! He was severely dented and awfully demented!  but the road trip to him conquering the evil ghosts of his sordid past was a reason to get hooked to this show! And well ! it was great journey! I saw  Rishbala in all shades and the toxic yet astonishing equation of their romance was a treat! The revenge track was the biggest blow ! The  multitude of frustration and anger that boiled was beyond words And then suddenly i realized  that's part of RK! He needs intense cleansing and his dendrites  were not the kind that could  change colour  that soon! SO  yes it was not yet time for him to come clean! He had  become a coxcomb and a humongous one too!he needs more time to reflect to repent to feel remorse and to redeem himself!And Madhu staying away from him was the best way to catalyze this process.This gave him ample time to pause and to see how miserable and  damaged he was.But the Ego still lurks and like those smokey glasses that makes everything that is seen through it smoky ,he still sees the haphazard images.The incongruity of his character was his character.And  given all this  contradictions he still had the stroke of  genius and  passion . It was easy to mistake him for a  borderline  sociopath given the traits he exhibit exceedingly says so.A mind that would never work like a man's but a heart that mourns like a  shattered soul.Personally this has been one of the greatest characters i have encountered in tv soaps.It deserves much more notice and appreciation.
p.s its just my POV those who disagree are welcome to show their resentment without crossing the limit.

Edited by AMJflora - 10 April 2013 at 2:50am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

diatoms82rupa1939Chaudhrytmvaani21Neutral_MonaRuthlessQueensoni28supercool3..sairat..CurryMonsta

AMJflora IF-Dazzler
AMJflora
AMJflora

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 11:15pm | IP Logged
 It was easy to mistake him for a  borderline  sociopath given the traits he exhibit exceedingly says so.A mind that would never work like a man's but a heart that mourns like a  shattered soul.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rupa1939

CurryMonsta IF-Sizzlerz
CurryMonsta
CurryMonsta

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 11:36pm | IP Logged
Nice post Ana
Rishbala are very flawed and their love for one another is destructive, selfish and obsessive. I find that their story is a tale of madness, and love. They are one, and they are the same. They believe in the concept of an eye for an eye, a hand for a hand. Its always some type of power games between the two of them. Which is quite entertaining to watch, except certain scenes. They live in their own little world, and when separated from each other, they feel completely isolated lost and go some what crazy. Because they are the only other person they can really connect to. They are only sane and normal when they are with each other. Madhu has to many protons{+}, rk has to many electrons{-} and when the get together they equal out a make a neuron{0}. What up chemistry reference.LOL

rk you might consider him as an unsympathetic character at first, but if you look deeper, you begin to understand him and then feel sorry for him, if nothing else. 

Edited by shmurr - 09 April 2013 at 11:37pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

diatoms82rupa1939AMJfloraRuthlessQueen

AMJflora IF-Dazzler
AMJflora
AMJflora

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 11:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shmurr

Nice post Ana
Rishbala are very flawed and their love for one another is destructive, selfish and obsessive. I find that their story is a tale of madness, and love. They are one, and they are the same. They believe in the concept of an eye for an eye, a hand for a hand. Its always some type of power games between the two of them. Which is quite entertaining to watch, except certain scenes. They live in their own little world, and when separated from each other, they feel completely isolated lost and go some what crazy. Because they are the only other person they can really connect to. They are only sane and normal when they are with each other. Madhu has to many protons{+}, rk has to many electrons{-} and when the get together they equal out a make a neuron{0}. What up chemistry reference.LOL

rk you might consider him as an unsympathetic character at first, but if you look deeper, you begin to understand him and then feel sorry for him, if nothing else. 

thanks Sam! 
 that atomic chemistryLOL is what makes it all a treat to watch! this was always supposed to be a different tale! A dark tale! a tale where  the two are in light when they are together even in darkness! its really  frustrating when you see that people don't understand it. Why hope for a cliched mushy love story anyway? Why not savour a different experience!? I know this why is a useless question but still can't help but ask it!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rupa1939CurryMonsta

CurryMonsta IF-Sizzlerz
CurryMonsta
CurryMonsta

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 12:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AMJflora

Nice post Ana

thanks Sam! 
 that atomic chemistryLOL is what makes it all a treat to watch! this was always supposed to be a different tale! A dark tale! a tale where  the two are in light when they are together even in darkness! its really  frustrating when you see that people don't understand it. Why hope for a cliched mushy love story anyway? Why not savour a different experience!? I know this why is a useless question but still can't help but ask it!
Ana Im all game for dark passion wild love stories.LOL Their is just a completely different thrill to them which one can never get from a nice mushy flowery romance. Not that its bad it they are nice to watch too. But the dark side attracts me so i cant help it, but i love where rishbala are headed. I think that Bala has always been that angel in rk's life which has always lighten up his life. She made his house into a home. She taught him to love again, to believe that their is goodness in the world and healed his wounds of the past. Sorry dear but i think your asking your questions to the wrong person, i love dark love stories. like wuthering heights, have u read?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rupa1939AMJfloraRuthlessQueen

AMJflora IF-Dazzler
AMJflora
AMJflora

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 12:15am | IP Logged

Nice post Ana

thanks Sam! 
Ana Im all game for dark passion wild love stories.LOL Their is just a completely different thrill to them which one can never get from a nice mushy flowery romance. Not that its bad it they are nice to watch too. But the dark side attracts me so i cant help it, but i love where rishbala are headed. I think that Bala has always been that angel in rk's life which has always lighten up his life. She made his house into a home. She taught him to love again, to believe that their is goodness in the world and healed his wounds of the past. Sorry dear but i think your asking your questions to the wrong person, i love dark love stories. like wuthering heights, have u read?
'
exactly! Even i read chicklits and watch the ' kabuuthar  uda 'shows  when i need to sit back enjoy and read without racking my brain! they are pleasant and certainly helps to  peace the  mushy guttery  side.But a difficult reading and watching  experience too has its own thrills. And a like you find that one  more interesting. Wuthering heights is on of my all time favourites!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rupa1939CurryMonsta

CurryMonsta IF-Sizzlerz
CurryMonsta
CurryMonsta

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 12:21am | IP Logged

Nice post Ana

thanks Sam! 
'
exactly! Even i read chicklits and watch the ' kabuuthar  uda 'shows  when i need to sit back enjoy and read without racking my brain! they are pleasant and certainly helps to  peace the  mushy guttery  side.But a difficult reading and watching  experience too has its own thrills. And a like you find that one  more interesting. Wuthering heights is on of my all time favourites!
Same here guess we have lots in common. Did you notice all of the similarities between Rishbala and Catherine and healthcliff? LOL

rupa1939

AMJflora IF-Dazzler
AMJflora
AMJflora

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 12:25am | IP Logged

Nice post Ana

thanks Sam! 
'
Same here guess we have lots in common. Did you notice all of the similarities between Rishbala and Catherine and healthcliff? LOL
RK is definitely reminds of Healthcliff! Big smile  Madhu  reminds of Catherine when she is around Sultan!LOL

CurryMonsta

Go to top