kajal aka Hazza.oneD passed away... - Page 14

Posted: 11 years ago

what?????????

is it true? i hope it isnt.
i dnt know her but still i am sad
d😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
MAY HER SOUL REST IN PEACE ðŸ˜­
may she rest in peace..hope her family members have the strength to bear the loss..
oh no that so sad may god rest her soul
i am not able to sleep...even though i never knew her personally ..feeling bad...oh god why?? rest in eternal peace kajal..! 
Rip. . . . . I was a silent reader and a secret admirer of ur ritengs. . . . . . I alwyz wntd 2 tell u how amazng riter u r. . . Bt never tld u. . . Nw i regret fr nt telng . . . . May ur soul rest in peace n ur family members gt da strngth to deal wid dis situation. . . U will alwyz b rememberd. . . . Even though v dnt no each other v luvd u n vl alwyz luv u . . . . This would b a huge loss fr us. . . . . Even though u r nt physically wid us . . .u vl alwyz b among us in r hearts. . . . . . . . Luv u n miss u ;(Edited by d.tejaswi - 11 years ago
omg! stunned! was a regular viewer of her FF...truly heartbreaking news..may her soul rest in peace.
Omg dats very sad news
I dont know her but still feel very sad

Rip
I don't knw abt her...But may her soul rest in peace!
aww i dont know her hope her soul rests in peace