Yeh nahi ho sakta kaju CNt leave us 😭
Kaju pls auo na pls 😭
Posted: 10 years ago
Kajuuu pls pls don't leave me 😭
Originally posted by niCeline

True Simz!
Be strong!
Be happy! Our Kajz was a strong girl! She fought really strong.. She has taught us the meaning of life.
Be strong.. At least for her!
Yeah Bestie! :(
I do not believe, surely is a joke.. And I'm sorry, but I hate the people who make these jokes ... I do not know her personaly, just read her story .. One of the best stories I've read, and with that I know that she was a very good  person and that if I had known personaly, we would have done very good friends .. So here I hope the next time I connect I'll see a new part written by her. ðŸ˜’
Did you say the truth? .. Just do not know what to think ... Im in shock ..😭
i loved her stories n this news is shocking...may her soul rest in peace..
Am I crying? Yes I am. 

Why why why why WHY did this have to happen?! Kajal, Mrs. Styles. She was ONE pataka who used to light up my scrapbook whenever I scrapped her. She used to help me whenever I need and you used to call me 'Mrs.Tomlinson' or 'Sister in Law'.

I cannot believe what I heard. This is NOT fair. I cannot handle my BFF..my hands are shaking writing this, and I don't know how many times I've re-written this because I don't know why I'm not getting my spellings correct.

I cannot bear it. Me, Deepika, Sruthi and everyone else who knew this bitter truth used to console her telling that she will recuperate in no time. But what happened?! Everything backfired. ðŸ˜­ 

We were sad..broken and everything you name it, when we got to know this. We thought that we could give her some strength..when we were broken ourselves. 

All I can say is -- COME BACK MY KAJAL. PLEASE. ðŸ˜­ You do NOT know what's happening to us here, you can't just leave us like this. Dumbooo, come back! ðŸ˜­

I will seriously MISS YOU KAJAL. Those Scraps, and those murders you did of mine. ðŸ˜­

Wherever you are, I know you can see me. Somewhere. Please come back, love. YOU WILL ALWAYS BE REMEMBER IN OUR HEARTS. ðŸ˜­

Rest in Peace Kajal. I do NOT know what I'm saying, but still. ðŸ˜­

Your Mrs. Tomlinson cum sister in law..
Aishu. :(

P.S -- Naina, how did you come to know?
Originally posted by sweets1126

I do not believe, surely is a joke.. And I'm sorry, but I hate the people who make these jokes ... I do not know her personaly, just read her story .. One of the best stories I've read, and with that I know that she was a very good  person and that if I had known personaly, we would have done very good friends .. So here I hope the next time I connect I'll see a new part written by her. ðŸ˜’
Did you say the truth? .. Just do not know what to think ... Im in shock ..😭

wish this was a joke...  Cry Cry
actually god n destiny played a joke on us... he took our kajal away from us... Cry Cry
kajal,i may not know you but it feels after so many people know you,i felt i have known u for a long time,may u rest in peace dear,😔
Originally posted by Aishu_VirMan

Am I crying? Yes I am. 

Why why why why WHY did this have to happen?! Kajal, Mrs. Styles. She was ONE pataka who used to light up my scrapbook whenever I scrapped her. She used to help me whenever I need and you used to call me 'Mrs.Tomlinson' or 'Sister in Law'.

I cannot believe what I heard. This is NOT fair. I cannot handle my BFF..my hands are shaking writing this, and I don't know how many times I've re-written this because I don't know why I'm not getting my spellings correct.

I cannot bear it. Me, Deepika, Sruthi and everyone else who knew this bitter truth used to console her telling that she will recuperate in no time. But what happened?! Everything backfired. ðŸ˜­ 

We were sad..broken and everything you name it, when we got to know this. We thought that we could give her some strength..when we were broken ourselves. 

All I can say is -- COME BACK MY KAJAL. PLEASE. ðŸ˜­ You do NOT know what's happening to us here, you can't just leave us like this. Dumbooo, come back! ðŸ˜­

I will seriously MISS YOU KAJAL. Those Scraps, and those murders you did of mine. ðŸ˜­

Wherever you are, I know you can see me. Somewhere. Please come back, love. YOU WILL ALWAYS BE REMEMBER IN OUR HEARTS. ðŸ˜­

Rest in Peace Kajal. I do NOT know what I'm saying, but still. ðŸ˜­

Your Mrs. Tomlinson cum sister in law..
Aishu. :(

P.S -- Naina, how did you come to know?

kajal's cousin is my bestie... she pmed me n told me abt the loss... Cry Cry she was suffering frm brain tumour n last night.. Cry Cry
I really dont know what to say except for that i hope that she knows how much she meant to each and every one of us. And i hope she is watching us from somewhere far and seeing how much the fact that she is not going to reply to our scraps anymore is torturing us. I keep on hoping that someone would just come out and tell me that this whole thing was just a damn cruel late April Fools Joke. But no. I am so sorry that you never got to see the Sig i made for your birthday Mrs.Styles.It was a sig with pics of your Harry and my Zayn.You would have loved it even if it was crap.Remember the Harry icons that i had made for you? And oh yes you did bring out the crazy side of me yaar..remember us planning our wedding with the boys? :)

My Sunshine, I know for sure that i wont forget you ever, and that there are a lot of people who would agree with me on this.

And yeah the freaking key board is wet with tears.I had tried to finish all the crying so i could write this with a clear mind but i guess it not that easy.I am so so sorry about this.

Love you Kajju. Forever.
Your Rainbow.