Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

RishBala: The male perspective: Edited (Page 4)

_charu_ IF-Sizzlerz
_charu_
_charu_

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 4:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shreya_94

What shocked me was this: " TIT FOR TAT" Really?

no..not really..it's "law of nature.  of action and reaction"Smile

Edited by _charu_ - 10 April 2013 at 4:13am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetdear

sweetdear Goldie
sweetdear
sweetdear

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 4:18am | IP Logged
Lovely postClap!! 

Per my povEmbarrassed...

I fail to understand why people hellbent on pairing Madhu with Sultan. The wife who donated her blood and walked to siddhi vinayaka temple for his sake even when they were still enemies..the wife who observed karva chauth despite being 4 phere shadi for his long life..who refused to throw away her symbols of marriage..can she move on with someone merely in a week or two.
RK has wronged her..I agree..but now he is desperately seeking her to come back...Madhu can't see his restlessness ..but are we blind as well!! Can't we see his restlessness,his frustration,his realization of losing her...yet we are not able to understand his passion.Confused..
If she doesn't give him another chance, how will he prove what he is set to do??
Even if Sultan is not a gangster and end up a undercover cop..still Madhu being such devotional wife can never ever fall for himself a matter of fact to any other guy ..if at all such thing happens..then it will simply be known as the assassination of such character which is shown to be devoted and righteous in its own way.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_charu_The.Lannister

ElOqUeNcE IF-Sizzlerz
ElOqUeNcE
ElOqUeNcE

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 4:20am | IP Logged
Totaly agre wid yr pst
_charu_ IF-Sizzlerz
_charu_
_charu_

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 4:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweetdear

Lovely postClap!! 

Per my povEmbarrassed...

I fail to understand why people hellbent on pairing Madhu with Sultan. The wife who donated her blood and walked to siddhi vinayaka temple for his sake even when they were still enemies..the wife who observed karva chauth despite being 4 phere shadi for his long life..who refused to throw away her symbols of marriage..can she move on with someone merely in a week or two.
RK has wronged her..I agree..but now he is desperately seeking her to come back...Madhu can't see his restlessness ..but are we blind as well!! Can't we see his restlessness,his frustration,his realization of losing her...yet we are not able to understand his passion.Confused..
If she doesn't give him another chance, how will he prove what he is set to do??
Even if Sultan is not a gangster and end up a undercover cop..still Madhu being such devotional wife can never ever fall for himself a matter of fact to any other guy ..if at all such thing happens..then it will simply be known as the assassination of such character which is shown to be devoted and righteous in its own way.

i agree fully..Why can't people here see that Madhu LOVES RK? wife or ex wife ! that even after the unwedding drama, she could not bring herself to hate him/act indifferent to him/ throw him out of her life? didn't she confess while she drunk? it's as simple as that...she's longing for him but she doesn't want passion/obsession/insecurity in him..she wants to see that stability in him which will make him confident of their love ...she's compelling him to face it that HE LOVES HER...if this is not true, WHY did she let him dance with her, put color on her, why was she ready to put color on him, why was she looking for him when he left , why was she asking him all those questions the next day? she may not accept him she may ignore him she never stopped loving him..

Edited by _charu_ - 10 April 2013 at 4:27am

syasyasweetdear

llMinHoll Goldie
llMinHoll
llMinHoll

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 4:29am | IP Logged
Wow now your talking!
Ever since everythings been about Madhu what about RK! Is he not human enough to make a mistake?!! All the other things he did weigh way more than what he did to Madhu! Wait a minute WHAT did he do to Madhu?!! Raped her? Smacked her? Killed her dad?!! NO he only gave back what she did to him actually its still not balanced! Madhu slapped him in his territory! That definitely called for a war! Whatever happened happened for a reason! People need to get over it watch the bloody show like humans! :|

syasya_charu_

-Dil- IF-Sizzlerz
-Dil-
-Dil-

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 4:36am | IP Logged
Awesome analysis..!!!Thumbs UpRishbala Rocks!!Smile

sweetdear_charu_

sweetdear Goldie
sweetdear
sweetdear

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 4:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _charu_

Originally posted by sweetdear

Lovely postClap!! 

Per my povEmbarrassed...

i agree fully..Why can't people here see that Madhu LOVES RK? wife or ex wife ! that even after the unwedding drama, she could not bring herself to hate him/act indifferent to him/ throw him out of her life? didn't she confess while she drunk? it's as simple as that...she's longing for him but she doesn't want passion/obsession/insecurity in him..she wants to see that stability in him which will make him confident of their love ...she's compelling him to face it that HE LOVES HER...if this is not true, WHY did she let him dance with her, put color on her, why was she ready to put color on him, why was she looking for him when he left , why was she asking him all those questions the next day? she may not accept him she may ignore him she never stopped loving him..

I agree with you Charu...
She loves him..she even knows that he loves her!!!
But she is not able to trust him at the moment due to his insecurities...I also feel she feels dejected whenever he fails to bring out the truth which is deeply hidden in his heart...that's the reason she asked him promise her that from now on HE Will listen to his heart...because once he starts listening to his heart..his insecurities will vanish away leaving him with sole fact and realization that througout his revenge drama period..without his knowledge Madhu had touched his soul in a way even he could not stop binding himself to her subconsciously.
Acc to me Currently rk is on a downward swirl to complete breakdown...and Sultan is going to play a major role to make rishbala realize their ISHQ ..guess and for that Sultan won't be so goody goody as he is now.

Edited by sweetdear - 10 April 2013 at 4:40am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

syasyasiyakeraghav_charu_

Looteri_Dulhan IF-Sizzlerz
Looteri_Dulhan
Looteri_Dulhan

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 4:52am | IP Logged
A very refreshing post.Clap

Go to top