Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

RishBala: The male perspective: Edited (Page 3)

thiko Newbie
thiko
thiko

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 3:43am | IP Logged
Tit for Tat is not agreeable. But,   If  RK did wrong to her, then instead of slapping him in the workplace she would have approached some media or press or women forums.  And after that only entire revenge thing started. 

UK_VS Senior Member
UK_VS
UK_VS

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 3:47am | IP Logged
Hey, it is cool. I wrote the male perspective as it is my husband who is non MBEIEJ fan. All of us have our views and I just stated his for discussion. The point is no bashing and you have done none.

Please do not get disturbed. Relax.

Just one response: Her involvement is getting a bit too much in the serial.Wink
Originally posted by Shreya_94

I disagree with you completely. In fact the confident manner in which you wrote this was disturbing for me to read. In a way it makes me angry. Your post is titled male perspective and I am surprised hiw you agree to this.
What shocked me was this: " TIT FOR TAT" Really?
Madhu had rightly slapped RK when he wronged a person and misbehaved with her. And you say tit for tat!
Madhu gets involved in other people's lives. Instead of praising her for her nature you question her?
Tit for tat involved playing a person's emotions, physical assault, abuse, humiliation and what not. Your post was shocking to me.
TM: The purpose of me writing this is not to fight out with people who feel differently. I just felt strongly about this.
-Nuts- IF-Rockerz
-Nuts-
-Nuts-

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 3:51am | IP Logged
Excellent post!! Loved it. And agree with every word. Thank you for this post!!

war_is_peace IF-Sizzlerz
war_is_peace
war_is_peace

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 3:52am | IP Logged
y is everybody forgetting that the four slaps were coz RK declared in media about madhu n his relation(wich was nvr der) n also padmini n shamsher's un-named relation, also coz the engagement broke n dat rk never said even a sorry to the victim!

all dat being said, i must say i like drama n i cant hate rk LOL
_Tangled_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Tangled_
_Tangled_

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 3:58am | IP Logged
Nice post and agreed
Eternal_Stud IF-Stunnerz
Eternal_Stud
Eternal_Stud

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 3:59am | IP Logged
Awesum post..evn i feel the same..we cant clap wth one hand na..in rishbala case too dey both r somehow at fault...we cant blame one...agree wth all views of ur husband.
-Wanderer- IF-Dazzler
-Wanderer-
-Wanderer-

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 4:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by UK_VS

Hey, it is cool. I wrote the male perspective as it is my husband who is non MBEIEJ fan. All of us have our views and I just stated his for discussion. The point is no bashing and you have done none.
Please do not get disturbed. Relax.
Just one response: Her involvement is getting a bit too much in the serial.Wink
<div></div>
Originally posted by Shreya_94

I disagree with you completely. In fact the confident manner in which you wrote this was disturbing for me to read. In a way it makes me angry. Your post is titled male perspective and I am surprised hiw you agree to this.
What shocked me was this: " TIT FOR TAT" Really?
Madhu had rightly slapped RK when he wronged a person and misbehaved with her. And you say tit for tat!
Madhu gets involved in other people's lives. Instead of praising her for her nature you question her?
Tit for tat involved playing a person's emotions, physical assault, abuse, humiliation and what not. Your post was shocking to me.
TM: The purpose of me writing this is not to fight out with people who feel differently. I just felt strongly about this.

You have taken my opinion well. I am happy about that. Thank you.
sdfan Goldie
sdfan
sdfan

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 4:13am | IP Logged
Well explained, UK_VS!
Hope all those who have been writing things like "pschyopath" realise from the above write-up that RK is not a pschypath!   He has all the good qualities of a decent man ... think did he ever take advantage of Madhu even when she offered herself to him, or has he not had feelings for her whenever she got hurt, etc etc etc  Much as he was rough in his ways, he was  always there for her!
Come on Sultan's fans wake  up ... you are  supporting a cold blooded ganster (even though by birth he was not born a ganster but became one becos of circumatances) ... a  cold blooded gangster  who asked Madhu to shoot and who trains his  young son to become a  future ganster like him ...

Madhu played with his ego by demoralising him and slapping him ... he had to retaliate.   He did!  No man will tolerate being humuliated by a woman in public ...

Edited by sdfan - 10 April 2013 at 4:18am

Go to top