Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

RishBala: The male perspective: Edited (Page 2)

geethasubu786 Newbie
geethasubu786
geethasubu786

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
b) She is caring, generous, good hearted, sincere, honest and all that. When RK hit Mukund, Madhu took him to court. They insulted each other, made lives hell and Madhu got RK arrested also. When RK offered Mukund's family money, she intefered and convinced Mukund not to. She has a tendency to involve herself in matters beyond her purview.When she could drag RK to court, why is she aiding and abetting a criminal? Is it because he has a child and she shares a good bonding with the kid? So, if RK had been a father, would she have behaved differently?

same question was running in my mind since when madhu defended sultan. thanks for the such a nice post

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

syasya_charu_

trolldemort. IF-Stunnerz
trolldemort.
trolldemort.

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 12:01am | IP Logged
Niiice.. 
UK_VS Senior Member
UK_VS
UK_VS

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 12:20am | IP Logged
Hey! It is cool. Please note this a different take from a non MBEIEJ person.

Madhu could have slapped him once but she slapped him four times. Was that required? Once would have sufficed, right? I am not defending RK, just a different take on RishBala.

In case of Madhu-RK re-uniting, I would want to see RK plead and beg but no revenge track again and no love triangle.
Originally posted by aaaziiz

It's like saying rape is justified just because a women doesn't dress properly.The girl's asking for it isn't she, by dressing like a hag? What's wrong with that?Also, Madhu slapped hims for a valid reason, in RK's case his larger sized ego was bruised.Also, he left a woman at the altar, do you have ANY idea how that feels? Nothing compared to the justified bashing she serves him.She gave him his heart, she was kind to him and then he goes and crushes it.. and now that she is moving on he wants her back.So romantic

P.SI apologize if this is offensive in any manner, it's simply my humble opinion and questions that I would like answer's to.
The.Lannister IF-Stunnerz
The.Lannister
The.Lannister

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 12:42am | IP Logged
A very logical post! Clap

Not to say that the way RK played with Madhu's emotions was correct but her present state is a classic example of "Trouble troubles those who trouble trouble!" 

Edited:

This whole Sultan - Aryan - Madhu thing is reminding me of the ongoing "Sanjay Dutt should be forgiven because he has kids" drama. Madhu protecting a gangster just because he has a kid is plain ridiculous & illogical

Edited by iolahardy - 10 April 2013 at 12:43am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

syasyasiyakeraghavwar_is_peace

DushtDanaf. IF-Sizzlerz
DushtDanaf.
DushtDanaf.

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 1:50am | IP Logged
Good post; your husband's got a good head on his shoulders. You thoroughly worded a lot of things i couldn't possibly think to convey in a single post. I think the quote that best goes with Madhubala's approach to life would be that 'if you play with fire, expect to be burned' and that's not victim blaming in the least so don't even bother with your accusations.

syasya_charu_

_charu_ IF-Sizzlerz
_charu_
_charu_

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 2:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DushtDanaf.

Good post; your husband's got a good head on his shoulders. You thoroughly worded a lot of things i couldn't possibly think to convey in a single post. I think the quote that best goes with Madhubala's approach to life would be that 'if you play with fire, expect to be burned' and that's not victim blaming in the least so don't even bother with your accusations.

@TM, DushtDanaf, superb post Clap thank  you for a different take. that too from a male perspective...we badly need that...to add up to your points, Madhu cud have chosen the safe and peaceful way and run far away from RK at the first given opportunity but here she was ! right in front of him the next day challenging him to break her ! cool ! Dead i'm not defending either of them..but situations which you can easily avoid, which you know will trouble your life as per your experience, will you go ahead and repeat the same mistake? on what basis? so here it is ! the end result...face it now...all this while Madhu could not see/judge that RK is getting more and more obsessed with her? how can she these events so lightly? same was the case with Mukund, then RK, now Sultan.. 

syasyaDushtDanaf.

mahimesha Goldie
mahimesha
mahimesha

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 2:54am | IP Logged

totally agree with u ...Clap

Rk also have emotions ...and he always draw a line in his revenge

He respect the things but can't show 

-Wanderer- IF-Dazzler
-Wanderer-
-Wanderer-

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 3:12am | IP Logged
I disagree with you completely. In fact the confident manner in which you wrote this was disturbing for me to read. In a way it makes me angry. Your post is titled male perspective and I am surprised hiw you agree to this.
What shocked me was this: " TIT FOR TAT" Really?
Madhu had rightly slapped RK when he wronged a person and misbehaved with her. And you say tit for tat!
Madhu gets involved in other people's lives. Instead of praising her for her nature you question her?
Tit for tat involved playing a person's emotions, physical assault, abuse, humiliation and what not. Your post was shocking to me.
TM: The purpose of me writing this is not to fight out with people who feel differently. I just felt strongly about this.

Edited by Shreya_94 - 10 April 2013 at 3:16am

Go to top