Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sdfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Well explained, UK_VS!
Hope all those who have been writing things like "pschyopath" realise from the above write-up that RK is not a pschypath!   He has all the good qualities of a decent man ... think did he ever take advantage of Madhu even when she offered herself to him, or has he not had feelings for her whenever she got hurt, etc etc etc  Much as he was rough in his ways, he was  always there for her!
Come on Sultan's fans wake  up ... you are  supporting a cold blooded ganster (even though by birth he was not born a ganster but became one becos of circumatances) ... a  cold blooded gangster  who asked Madhu to shoot and who trains his  young son to become a  future ganster like him ...

Madhu played with his ego by demoralising him and slapping him ... he had to retaliate.   He did!  No man will tolerate being humuliated by a woman in public ...
Edited by sdfan - 11 years ago
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: Shreya_94

What shocked me was this: " TIT FOR TAT" Really?

no..not really..it's "law of nature.  of action and reaction"๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by _charu_ - 11 years ago
sweetdear thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Lovely post๐Ÿ‘!! 

Per my pov๐Ÿ˜ณ...

I fail to understand why people hellbent on pairing Madhu with Sultan. The wife who donated her blood and walked to siddhi vinayaka temple for his sake even when they were still enemies..the wife who observed karva chauth despite being 4 phere shadi for his long life..who refused to throw away her symbols of marriage..can she move on with someone merely in a week or two.
RK has wronged her..I agree..but now he is desperately seeking her to come back...Madhu can't see his restlessness ..but are we blind as well!! Can't we see his restlessness,his frustration,his realization of losing her...yet we are not able to understand his passion.๐Ÿ˜•..
If she doesn't give him another chance, how will he prove what he is set to do??
Even if Sultan is not a gangster and end up a undercover cop..still Madhu being such devotional wife can never ever fall for himself a matter of fact to any other guy ..if at all such thing happens..then it will simply be known as the assassination of such character which is shown to be devoted and righteous in its own way.
Krinya thumbnail
Originally posted by: sweetdear

Lovely post๐Ÿ‘!! 

Per my pov๐Ÿ˜ณ...

I fail to understand why people hellbent on pairing Madhu with Sultan. The wife who donated her blood and walked to siddhi vinayaka temple for his sake even when they were still enemies..the wife who observed karva chauth despite being 4 phere shadi for his long life..who refused to throw away her symbols of marriage..can she move on with someone merely in a week or two.
RK has wronged her..I agree..but now he is desperately seeking her to come back...Madhu can't see his restlessness ..but are we blind as well!! Can't we see his restlessness,his frustration,his realization of losing her...yet we are not able to understand his passion.๐Ÿ˜•..
If she doesn't give him another chance, how will he prove what he is set to do??
Even if Sultan is not a gangster and end up a undercover cop..still Madhu being such devotional wife can never ever fall for himself a matter of fact to any other guy ..if at all such thing happens..then it will simply be known as the assassination of such character which is shown to be devoted and righteous in its own way.

i agree fully..Why can't people here see that Madhu LOVES RK? wife or ex wife ! that even after the unwedding drama, she could not bring herself to hate him/act indifferent to him/ throw him out of her life? didn't she confess while she drunk? it's as simple as that...she's longing for him but she doesn't want passion/obsession/insecurity in him..she wants to see that stability in him which will make him confident of their love ...she's compelling him to face it that HE LOVES HER...if this is not true, WHY did she let him dance with her, put color on her, why was she ready to put color on him, why was she looking for him when he left , why was she asking him all those questions the next day? she may not accept him she may ignore him she never stopped loving him..
llMinHoll thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wow now your talking!
Ever since everythings been about Madhu what about RK! Is he not human enough to make a mistake?!! All the other things he did weigh way more than what he did to Madhu! Wait a minute WHAT did he do to Madhu?!! Raped her? Smacked her? Killed her dad?!! NO he only gave back what she did to him actually its still not balanced! Madhu slapped him in his territory! That definitely called for a war! Whatever happened happened for a reason! People need to get over it watch the bloody show like humans! :|
-Dil- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Awesome analysis..!!!๐Ÿ‘๐ŸผRishbala Rocks!!๐Ÿ˜Š
sweetdear thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: _charu_

i agree fully..Why can't people here see that Madhu LOVES RK? wife or ex wife ! that even after the unwedding drama, she could not bring herself to hate him/act indifferent to him/ throw him out of her life? didn't she confess while she drunk? it's as simple as that...she's longing for him but she doesn't want passion/obsession/insecurity in him..she wants to see that stability in him which will make him confident of their love ...she's compelling him to face it that HE LOVES HER...if this is not true, WHY did she let him dance with her, put color on her, why was she ready to put color on him, why was she looking for him when he left , why was she asking him all those questions the next day? she may not accept him she may ignore him she never stopped loving him..

I agree with you Charu...
She loves him..she even knows that he loves her!!!
But she is not able to trust him at the moment due to his insecurities...I also feel she feels dejected whenever he fails to bring out the truth which is deeply hidden in his heart...that's the reason she asked him promise her that from now on HE Will listen to his heart...because once he starts listening to his heart..his insecurities will vanish away leaving him with sole fact and realization that througout his revenge drama period..without his knowledge Madhu had touched his soul in a way even he could not stop binding himself to her subconsciously.
Acc to me Currently rk is on a downward swirl to complete breakdown...and Sultan is going to play a major role to make rishbala realize their ISHQ ..guess and for that Sultan won't be so goody goody as he is now.
Edited by sweetdear - 11 years ago
Looteri_Dulhan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
A very refreshing post.๐Ÿ‘
-Wanderer- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: _charu_

no..not really..it's "law of nature. of action and reaction"๐Ÿ˜Š

Okay, if you are stating Newton's Third Law of Motion let me state it fully: To every action there is an EQUAL and oppsite reaction.
RK acts were by no means equal to 4slaps when those itself were Madhu's reaction not action.
Krinya thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shreya_94

Okay, if you are stating Newton's Third Law of Motion let me state it fully: To every action there is an EQUAL and oppsite reaction.
RK acts were by no means equal to 4slaps when those itself were Madhu's reaction not action.

i know Newton's third law ๐Ÿ˜† but sorry dear, you and me are not the ones to judge whether the reaction was equal or not...everybody's views will vary on this so therez no use arguing..let the people concerned decide among themselves, they were their decisions...i was trying to point out that the reaction could have been avoided if the action was curtailed...