Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

ISHQ Wala, JUNOON Wala, PSYCHOWALA Love (Page 7)

.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 1:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pooja48

Awesome post

will edit after classLOLWink

okLOL

chirpyhapibird IF-Sizzlerz
chirpyhapibird
chirpyhapibird

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 1:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Shiva.

Originally posted by rajjji

how many are ready to see rk's junoon wala scene. i sure amDancing i am so going to love how rk is going to show his junoon just to keep his biwi with him and from all the shoot out stuff and how he wants to get punishClap

i know he is called psycho and he will be like darr movie character but alas this is not darr movie nor he is after another man wife/ love he is after his OWN BIWI, what did i say yes his OWN BIWI and if we don't show our junoon to our own biwi and hubby then who should we show it to our neighborROFL rk is an extreme character with little bit of hotmess and sweetness and whole alot of BBBness so he won't beg his biwi to come home but he will pick her up in his arms and say let's go home and you can punish me there.

what is junoon? passion and obsession na. who is junoon in this show? rk na then if he does not show junoon then why is this show tag with junoonStern Smile is he harming anyone else? nahi na he is harming himself for his biwi so i am fine with it as long as he does not stab someone else. don't tell me he is black mailing herSleepy we all do that one point of our life or sometimes few days a weekROFL. we black mail our BF to buy us gift, parents so we can get pocket money, friends, cousins, GF we all do that one point of time and yes the difference is we don't cut our hands but if this show was reality rk sure won't be doing that he would carry his biwi on his shoulder and go home but here is is carrying his biwi in his armsEmbarrassed

what kind of love will be if there is no madness and rk brings that madness. either people likes it or not rk character is not made to be sweet and innocent. he is a hotmess and grey shades to it and i love that about himApprove i always wanted to see what is this junoon and will rk ever be junoon and here it comesClap

this is love re rk wala, ishq wala, so called psycho wala and my junoon wala love ISH! PISH

i  love the  agrresion  on  rk's  part
i  like  bhatt  movies
the  way  they  show  passion
only  if  MB  cvs  can  show  half  of  it

and  vd  and  dd  leave  some  inhibitions
i  love  his  junoon
i  loved  the  way  he  manhandled  her  in  the   precap
biwi  tum  meri  ho
meri  apni

aur  mujhe  jo  chahiye  hota  hai  woh  main  pa  leta  hon

my  dil    does  dhak  dhak
now  i  m  totally  convinced  that  he  will  make  her  stay  in  his  room

me to rajjiBig smile yes their movies are always passionate. he is in love and she is his that's it. what else would he do she was running away naLOL this is intense man very intense. he sure get's what he wants b/c he has that power to fight through any obstacle to get what is his. oh so be it then same room and bed. my heart is beating, keep on repeating i am falling for you rkEmbarrassed
bani  im   thinking  wat  will  rk  and  madhu  to  at  night
.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 1:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nidu_dsena

nice post bani ur OWN biwi wali line cracked me up ROFL koi samjhao bhai apni biwi se romance karega na ROFL
btw at some point everyone does emotional attayachar or blackmailing to parents bf gf frnds
ROFL 10000000% agree on dis ROFL
excited to see his junoon wala love

thanks niduBig smile well she is his OWN BIWI he didn't rent from his neighbor naROFL no need to samjhao and oh yesROFL me to me to!
Eternal_Stud IF-Stunnerz
Eternal_Stud
Eternal_Stud

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 1:19am | IP Logged
Agree bani...m luving dis unique type of luv..our hatke Rk ka hatke wala luv..junoon wala luv...we knw dat dis shw is abt his ishq and junoon..toh passion and obsession toh dikhega hi na...his luv is beyond limits and he is Rk,nt a puppy luver so his luv will be of Rkish type too.
.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 1:22am | IP Logged
@rajji
naughty naughty reWink here this is what they will doBlushing

Eternal_Stud IF-Stunnerz
Eternal_Stud
Eternal_Stud

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 1:26am | IP Logged

<font color="#990099">@rajji
naughty naughty reWink here this is what they will doBlushing

</font>

Embarrassed Embarrassed whn dey'l do dis?
.SalmanDeewani. IF-Stunnerz
.SalmanDeewani.
.SalmanDeewani.

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 1:30am | IP Logged
Wow ! Nice post ! Clap Agree with each and every word.. 
He is showing his junoon to his OWN BIWI not to OTHERS BIWI. 
And he will ask for forgiveness too. Lets just wait and watch. There will b something good in store for us.. :D
.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 1:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sanna14

Agree bani...m luving dis unique type of luv..our hatke Rk ka hatke wala luv..junoon wala luv...we knw dat dis shw is abt his ishq and junoon..toh passion and obsession toh dikhega hi na...his luv is beyond limits and he is Rk,nt a puppy luver so his luv will be of Rkish type too.

thanks sannaEmbarrassed yes yes!

Go to top