Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

ISHQ Wala, JUNOON Wala, PSYCHOWALA Love (Page 3)

aan-rish IF-Dazzler
aan-rish
aan-rish

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
Nice post dear
Rk is totally in to the character. Some people says that cv's are ruining his character, but i think he is totally in to his character. This is how Rk is.We should expect anything from him.

And this Imotional Atyachar of hurting himself is gud to see on tv especially when Rk do that,we justify this in the name of his junoon. But not in real life dear i have been through similar situation and  i think i can understand Madhu's  feelings there. 

silent.desire IF-Stunnerz
silent.desire
silent.desire

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 11:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Shiva.

Originally posted by emptyworld

Clap nice post. Just awesome and agree with what you said about RK. His junoon will surely one to see ahead. Even I want to see how he shows special junoon wala pyaar.Day Dreaming RK possess one kind of crazy love that very less people possess. I want to see how Madhu will react to RK's love, tujhe sach bataun toh even I want Madhu to become this crazy for RK after all we all want to see junoon and if both have this junoon toh mazza hi kuch aur hoga.Evil Smile

thanks reBig smile we all wanted to see his junoon na well then cvs has given us and i shall enjoy it. rk is different from other character in tv, and i have never seen a crazy deewana like him. me to i want to see how madhu will react. she wants to hear him say he loves her na then he will show it by his junoon. lol i had that in my mind shahi but then i was like the only thing she is junoon at is slapping rk and she can never be extreme like rk b/c she is softy and social service type but i agree one day i also want to see madhu's junoon for rk. it will be awesome.
Madhu is soft but at times even she can get this junoon, like leaving everybody behind and ready to go with RK, ya she will not have as much as RK may be but she will have and this she will have when she fear to lose RK like now RK is fear to lose Madhu same when she sees that RK is going away from her, RK's center is no more Madhu and diverted then I want to see Madhu's junoon for RK in her own way.LOL I know I am expecting too much par sochne mien kya jaata hai.Wink Ya I have never seen charcter like RK before in TV, he is one of the kind to be not loved but you woll love to hate him.EmbarrassedLOL Ya she always wants to hear RK saying I love you to her and show his love to her and now he is in full form to shout at top of his voice. Just marvellous.Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

war_is_peace

Ananya05 IF-Rockerz
Ananya05
Ananya05

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 11:09pm | IP Logged
I like your post. Like the way you have written and like the way you have warned bashers to stay away. LOL

But I am little apprehensive about his junoon wala love. I am all for it as long as it is entertaining. The grihprvesh with band baaja looks hilarious.ROFL I am looking forward to it.

I don't want him to scare me with his junoon, but entertain. ROFL

I am an RK fan. Hope I won't be bashed for stating my POV.  Embarrassed

silent.desire

sarita23 Goldie
sarita23
sarita23

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 11:09pm | IP Logged
me me dam excited

silent.desire

CurryMonsta IF-Sizzlerz
CurryMonsta
CurryMonsta

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
I agree.Finally we are getting to see the junoon that everyone was waiting for. I like rk and how he didn't go cry for biwi, but rather he made up his mind that he needs to patao bala and get her back home and that's exactly what he did. Cant wait for tommoroe's episode its going to be rocking.

silent.desire

silent.desire IF-Stunnerz
silent.desire
silent.desire

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 11:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ananya05

I like your post. Like the way you have written and like the way you have warned bashers to stay away. LOL

But I am little apprehensive about his junoon wala love. I am all for it as long as it is entertaining. The grihprvesh with band baaja looks hilarious.ROFL I am looking forward to it.

ROFL no need to of disclaimer - no one will bash you for keeping different pov,  if you state your pov lovingly without fight and personal attack then different view anytime welcome.WinkLOL

bold- you are some where slightly right... RK should entertain with his junoon and not scare us but first while listening even I was likeDead but I saw pic of sbb and VD is pulling of well. I think he is in total skin of RK and seeing pic it was not that scary and I think dialogue writer will also put some RK kind of dialogue for people to smile, laugh at times.Smile My friend also told me it is entertaining as she saw segment.LOLBig smile

Ananya05

.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 11:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ananya05

thanksEmbarrassed omg did you see the way sikky was dancing ROFL you see this is rk so it might be a little bit of scary but i am sure we will enjoy it b/c biwi will react to see rk hurtWink oh no not at all your POV is safe and sound no one here will bash youEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ananya05silent.desire

duaa92 IF-Rockerz
duaa92
duaa92

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 11:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Shiva.

Originally posted by duaa92

<font color="#0000ff" size="3">awsome post baniClap</font>
<font color="#0000ff" size="3">OMG i m really very excited to watch tonyts epi</font>
<font color="#0000ff" size="3">RK is the extreme character and all he is doing to have his biwi back</font>
<font color="#0000ff" size="3">i m loving his junoon for his biwi</font>
<font color="#0000ff" size="3">and i bet this is his junoon which can earn his biwis love backWink</font>

<font color="#990099">thanks duaaEmbarrassed like me yes yesWink yes only this way will he show he really loves his biwi.</font>
he is the one who never say never if he has done wrong he has done right too and now its the tym to go ahead and haq se get her and yea let her realize yes i m the only one for u

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

silent.desire...Seema...

Go to top