ISHQ Wala, JUNOON Wala, PSYCHOWALA Love - Page 3

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by Ananya05

I like your post. Like the way you have written and like the way you have warned bashers to stay away. 😆

But I am little apprehensive about his junoon wala love. I am all for it as long as it is entertaining. The grihprvesh with band baaja looks hilarious.🤣 I am looking forward to it.

I don't want him to scare me with his junoon, but entertain. 🤣

I am an RK fan. Hope I won't be bashed for stating my POV.  😳

thanks😳 omg did you see the way sikky was dancing 🤣 you see this is rk so it might be a little bit of scary but i am sure we will enjoy it b/c biwi will react to see rk hurt😉 oh no not at all your POV is safe and sound no one here will bash you😳
Originally posted by .Shiva.

<font color="#990099">thanks duaa😳 like me yes yes😉 yes only this way will he show he really loves his biwi.</font>
he is the one who never say never if he has done wrong he has done right too and now its the tym to go ahead and haq se get her and yea let her realize yes i m the only one for u
Good post, waiting to see RK & his junoon wala love...this time he knows that he misses MB like hell, cannot bear to live without her, and more importantly cannot take her for granted...so lets see how jungli billi reponds to junoonwala, ishqwala RK style love.

nice post re...From day one we know that RK is not a regular guy type, he is very stubborn, arrogant, very brat, then how cum he will change just when a girl came in his life, he will continue with that only.  Being a girl I also did not like what RK did by leaving her and the lecture he gave at chawl and when padmini came to his house how he acted with her...but RK is RK...knowing he is like this we are liking him and watching him...if people want a next-to-door boy, many serials are there like that with good son and good husband, they can watch that and be happy.  This is story of a bad brat boy RK and we love him for that only.   All are not saints, everyone do mistake in life and also correct it like that RK did the mistake and he wants to correct it and he is trying towards it.  Expecting RK to bow to madhu or cry in front of her is too much he cannot be like that because it is not in his character...😆😆😆...this is the starting after madhu comes to home, he will show the real RK side, being in revenge he showed so much love then imagine being in love how much love he will show...anyways tx god the story is changing otherwise Mr. Don and lovely kid were going above my head.🤢🤢🤢...not to forget kaka who is acting more than Mr. Don...😆😆😆

Originally posted by duaa92

he is the one who never say never if he has done wrong he has done right too and now its the tym to go ahead and haq se get her and yea let her realize yes i m the only one for u
yes per sbb segment he said wat should i do for seeking ur forgiveness and hurts himself.this is his way of redemption if he cries like typical leads all will say oh this the one and only rk where is da anokha pan factor
Originally posted by Yukthi.

very nicely written bani!
i agree with every word re..i dunno what people's problem is..u know WHICH peoplee over here i am talking about 😆
if rk takes madhu to his house forcibly..they say it is not out of love but out of jealousy..so he shudnt be doing it! ( SERIOUSLY? ) 😲

AND like in yesterdays episode..rk was all romantic 😳 you could see the love oozing out from every pore of him for his biwi.i thanks god that the contract hasnt come up..and i doubt it will
well anyways..even when rk is trying to get mb back into his life with love and passion as a hubby..they have a problem 😡 

and their excuse now is that she ISNT even his wife?! 🤢

who are they kidding? not me for sure! 🤣

thanks yukthi😃 and i reply to your comments on my other post. the thing is they hate RK b/c he is not sweet and not puppy lover🤣 jealousy and not love didn't they see the scene where rk kept thinking about his BIWI and FB pe FB was show? he is in love and he wants her, needs her also to protect her he is doing this. if he was jealous then he would have been sitting and drinking but he is here to take his BIWI😉 BINGO! he is in love re his eyes says it all. who cares what others thinks i care a dame i only believe in what i think😉 omg she is not his wife then who's wife is she🤣 she is legally 4 phere ki wife of rk ENOUGH said.
these people never fail to amaze me
Awesome post! So true! If he only harms himself and doesn't harm others why would others make it an issue! 🤔

but if this show was reality rk sure won't be doing that he would carry his biwi on his shoulder and go home but here is is carrying his biwi in his arms😳
🤣

what kind of love will be if there is no madness and rk brings that madness. either people likes it or not rk character is not made to be sweet and innocent. he is a hotmess and grey shades to it and i love that about him
That's why I love him too! 😉

this is love re rk wala, ishq wala, so called psycho wala and my junoon wala love ISH! PISH ISH☺️
🤣 Reading your posts always crack me up, but behind every joke there's some truth hidden! That's the beauty of it! 👏

Fantastic post! I loved it! 😊

Originally posted by arya.nair

Nice post dear
Rk is totally in to the character. Some people says that cv's are ruining his character, but i think he is totally in to his character. This is how Rk is.We should expect anything from him.

And this Imotional Atyachar of hurting himself is gud to see on tv especially when Rk do that,we justify this in the name of his junoon. But not in real life dear i have been through similar situation and  i think i can understand Madhu's  feelings there. 

thank you😳 yes he is in character and cvs is doing a good job with it. no that is not true rk was never softy type, he is crazy and extreme type. the man who took revenge for slap the same man is ready to get punish but in his own style that is junoon wala style. yes on tv it's fine but what i liked was he was harming himself not madhu. it is up to her to stay with him later on but she wants to give him second chance so i cannot comment on that yet.
Originally posted by Yukthi.

these people never fail to amaze me

join the club😃