ISHQ Wala, JUNOON Wala, PSYCHOWALA Love - Page 2

Posted: 10 years ago
v v v well written and awesome post.v all love rk for his characteristic style.this is madhubala ek ishq ek junoon da title shws dat its not a typical fairy tale type of story its definitely going to b something different nw when rk junoon is coming out v all are at cloud nine and rk is nw going to justify his junooni character.this is ishq,junoon and deewange
i m super excited n dying to  see a junooni RK ..hayeee kya hot lagta hai apne junoon n pagalpan mein... he has got her back to mansion carrying her in his arms  now the story will be again worth watching 😊 otherwise the other track was just so not happening...🀒
Originally posted by duaa92

awsome post  baniπŸ‘
OMG i m really very excited to watch tonyts epi
RK is the extreme character and all he is doing to have his biwi back
i m loving his junoon for his biwi
and i bet this is his junoon which can earn his biwis love backπŸ˜‰

thanks duaa😳 like me yes yesπŸ˜‰ yes only this way will he show he really loves his biwi.
Superb Post πŸ‘  πŸ‘

M too excited to see RK's Junoon wala Love πŸ˜³ I agree with ur point RK is not a character who will beg his wife to come back home and forgive him He is different and i know we will get to watch the Redemption in RK's style πŸ˜Ž not in typical Ghisa-Pita rona dhona πŸ₯±
very nicely written bani!
i agree with every word re..i dunno what people's problem is..u know WHICH peoplee over here i am talking about πŸ˜†
if rk takes madhu to his house forcibly..they say it is not out of love but out of jealousy..so he shudnt be doing it! ( SERIOUSLY? ) 😲

AND like in yesterdays episode..rk was all romantic 😳 you could see the love oozing out from every pore of him for his biwi.i thanks god that the contract hasnt come up..and i doubt it will
well anyways..even when rk is trying to get mb back into his life with love and passion as a hubby..they have a problem 😑 

and their excuse now is that she ISNT even his wife?! 🀒

who are they kidding? not me for sure! 🀣
Nice post dear
Rk is totally in to the character. Some people says that cv's are ruining his character, but i think he is totally in to his character. This is how Rk is.We should expect anything from him.

And this Imotional Atyachar of hurting himself is gud to see on tv especially when Rk do that,we justify this in the name of his junoon. But not in real life dear i have been through similar situation and  i think i can understand Madhu's  feelings there. 
Originally posted by .Shiva.

thanks reπŸ˜ƒ we all wanted to see his junoon na well then cvs has given us and i shall enjoy it. rk is different from other character in tv, and i have never seen a crazy deewana like him. me to i want to see how madhu will react. she wants to hear him say he loves her na then he will show it by his junoon. lol i had that in my mind shahi but then i was like the only thing she is junoon at is slapping rk and she can never be extreme like rk b/c she is softy and social service type but i agree one day i also want to see madhu's junoon for rk. it will be awesome.
Madhu is soft but at times even she can get this junoon, like leaving everybody behind and ready to go with RK, ya she will not have as much as RK may be but she will have and this she will have when she fear to lose RK like now RK is fear to lose Madhu same when she sees that RK is going away from her, RK's center is no more Madhu and diverted then I want to see Madhu's junoon for RK in her own way.πŸ˜† I know I am expecting too much par sochne mien kya jaata hai.πŸ˜‰ Ya I have never seen charcter like RK before in TV, he is one of the kind to be not loved but you woll love to hate him.πŸ˜³πŸ˜† Ya she always wants to hear RK saying I love you to her and show his love to her and now he is in full form to shout at top of his voice. Just marvellous.Clap
I like your post. Like the way you have written and like the way you have warned bashers to stay away. πŸ˜†

But I am little apprehensive about his junoon wala love. I am all for it as long as it is entertaining. The grihprvesh with band baaja looks hilarious.🀣 I am looking forward to it.

I don't want him to scare me with his junoon, but entertain. 🀣

I am an RK fan. Hope I won't be bashed for stating my POV.  😳
I agree.Finally we are getting to see the junoon that everyone was waiting for. I like rk and how he didn't go cry for biwi, but rather he made up his mind that he needs to patao bala and get her back home and that's exactly what he did. Cant wait for tommoroe's episode its going to be rocking.
Originally posted by Ananya05

I like your post. Like the way you have written and like the way you have warned bashers to stay away. πŸ˜†

But I am little apprehensive about his junoon wala love. I am all for it as long as it is entertaining. The grihprvesh with band baaja looks hilarious.🀣 I am looking forward to it.

I don't want him to scare me with his junoon, but entertain. 🀣

I am an RK fan. Hope I won't be bashed for stating my POV.  😳
🀣 no need to of disclaimer - no one will bash you for keeping different pov,  if you state your pov lovingly without fight and personal attack then different view anytime welcome.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

bold- you are some where slightly right... RK should entertain with his junoon and not scare us but first while listening even I was like🀒 but I saw pic of sbb and VD is pulling of well. I think he is in total skin of RK and seeing pic it was not that scary and I think dialogue writer will also put some RK kind of dialogue for people to smile, laugh at times.😊 My friend also told me it is entertaining as she saw segment.πŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒ