Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

Taking Responsibility 4 One's Actions! (Page 2)

Zetter IF-Rockerz
Zetter
Zetter

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 6:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti06

Zetter wonderful picture take ClapClap ... I so agree with u , its human to make mistakes but what makes u a bigger person is when u hv the courage and strength to admit those mistakes and rectify it .. thats what SP did yesterday and thats what we all loved it Approve... Running away from problems is never a solution because it will always haunt u but if u confront those problems and find out a proper solution , only then u will get peace ... this is where AarYa despite all their blunders , comes out always winning in the end because they never run away from problems but always try to find out a proper solution Embarrassed

Thank you Love! Hug...Ahem AarYa never run away from their problems and even though they fail at first to rectify the problem, they keep going until they sort everything out come what may Thumbs Up Embarrassed

Aww yup SP has finally realized and admitted he was wrong, it sure took him a lot of courage to do such thing cause he isn't a man who shows emotions too often so it was delight to see that side of him and the way he stood up to the society declaring that he likes Radah's company Clap Tongue 

Zetter IF-Rockerz
Zetter
Zetter

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 6:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sri_Radha

Wonderful picture take.Clap Clap ..Awesome titleStar
SP and Radha confrontation superbStar...Well writtenStar

Thanks Dear! Smile...Yup that conversation was needed now I can't wait for them to talk to Shy Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sri_Radha

InduG64 IF-Rockerz
InduG64
InduG64

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 6:14am | IP Logged
Zet...Fantastico!!!Clap

Two words from your take stand out and sum up the episode: Define Yourself.

That's what SP and Radha have to do now...not run away from each other but understand the call of the hour and redefine themselves and their relationship.

Zetter

Zetter IF-Rockerz
Zetter
Zetter

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 6:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lulujjj

Beautiful analysis Zetter ClapClapClap  Sp and radha confrontation was a much needed Clapone before their PV could happen,Thumbs Up SP totally broken manBroken Heart now realises his mistake and worth of gayathri Heartin his life.actually it was Thumbs Upbest executed episode loved itHeart,Clap if aarya have not taken the step of doing their elders PV we wont be able to know the guilt of SP aUnhappynd what radha thinking about PV.hope radha character be positive i don't want the CVs to change her negative. Confused

I hear ya, I don't Radha to be negative either and I don't thing the CVs will go there now cause if they did what would be the purpose of the Punar Vivaah of the seniors but better yet what message would they be sending to the viewers Confused So I say that she will stay positive

Aww it was fun to hear him admit that he was wrong and Radha one could see that the thought of he Punar Vivaah was scaring her that's why she wanted to run away whereas SP finally was ready for the PV...I just loved their convo Heart Embarrassed Big smile

thanku

lulujjjj

Zetter IF-Rockerz
Zetter
Zetter

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 6:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by InduG64

Zet...Fantastico!!!Clap

That's what SP and Radha have to do now...not run away from each other but understand the call of the hour and redefine themselves and their relationship.

Thanks Pal Embarrassed Hug...Amen it is time for SP-Radha to do just that and I get a feeling that SP will be the first one to take that step cause Radha is like Yahs in some way she is shy and the unknown scares her...SP will have to pull her out of her shell and I can't wait to see how their react to each other post PV Wink

InduG64

InduG64 IF-Rockerz
InduG64
InduG64

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 6:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Zetter

Originally posted by InduG64

Zet...Fantastico!!!Clap

Thanks Pal Embarrassed Hug...Amen it is time for SP-Radha to do just that and I get a feeling that SP will be the first one to take that step cause Radha is like Yahs in some way she is shy and the unknown scares her...SP will have to pull her out of her shell and I can't wait to see how their react to each other post PV Wink

I agree...SP already feels at ease around Radha. By his own words he depends on her and likes having her around him. The comfort level they shared once has made him more open to her.

As far as Radha is concerned...I think we needn't worry...our Dunce cupids will do the needful.Big smile
Zetter IF-Rockerz
Zetter
Zetter

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 6:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti_10

Such a beautiful picture take. As always, I love reading your take everyday.

Thank you very much Dearie for taking the time to read my take everyday, that means a lt Hug
Zetter IF-Rockerz
Zetter
Zetter

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 6:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jikky_84

Zet, Wonderful picture take Clap

Thanks Asha Embarrassed Big smile

Go to top