Dry Cry will save your makeup Pankhuri

shesherkobita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

So Rubel has vowed to INSULT Pankhuri day and night... here we go again... she will be  crying ALL the  time... But she can't even properly cry because of her false eye lashes and heavy mascara... we have to endure a painful face trying to emote but cannot because she doesn't want to ruin the makeup... I have found the solution...she should just learn to DRY CRY (video link below)... I only have to tolerate the awful noise of dry cry..hay.. maybe I can watch PKDH on mute again...
Enjoy...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hateme2 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
An audio would have helped.

At least glycerine will be saved.
sameersaagar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Imagine how much paper napkin we will be able to save & less amount of cloth handkerchief utilised very day😆 Edited by sameersaagar - 11 years ago
mastermagician thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
can people cry like this too? wow!!! never thought o it!! thanks for the tip panku!😉
Tacker_Holic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Wow! Sab never knew about this as they say you learn something new everyday! You are the comedy queen of the forum! 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Camryne thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tacker_Holic

Wow! Sab never knew about this as they say you learn something new everyday! You are the comedy queen of the forum! 🤣

@bold definitely true.
🤣🤣. For sure for the next fex episode I would not look at Pankhu at the same way.
Thanks for bringing som humour on this dark days on PKDH!!!!!!
Chers 
Tacker_Holic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Yeah she is fantastic! Her and AK uncle's humour makes my life! I make sure I read their posts for sure! Sometimes there more entertaining than the episode! 😎 ðŸ¤£
Camryne thumbnail
[QUOTE=Tacker_Holic]Yeah she is fantastic! Her and AK uncle's humour makes my life! I make sure I read their posts for sure! Sometimes there more entertaining than the episode! 😎 ðŸ¤£[/QUOTE
1000% agree with you Queen and King of humour.
superbuffon15 thumbnail
Originally posted by: shesherkobita

So Rubel has vowed to INSULT Pankhuri day and night... here we go again... she will be  crying ALL the  time... But she can't even properly cry because of her false eye lashes and heavy mascara... we have to endure a painful face trying to emote but cannot because she doesn't want to ruin the makeup... I have found the solution...she should just learn to DRY CRY (video link below)... I only have to tolerate the awful noise of dry cry..hay.. maybe I can watch PKDH on mute again...
Enjoy...

People learn from their mistakes and experiences. I think nobody has compelled us to watch PKDH. Can never expect Suresh Raina to bat like Neal Harvey. Everyone has got a style and class of his own.
...soniii... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

🤣 ðŸ¤£

This is Very Hilarious , this topic has made me to log in and reply  ðŸ˜†
Edited by ...soniii... - 11 years ago